All Comments on 'Deep Undercover Ch. 04'

by JouesRouges

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more...

please.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Character Delelopment

The two main characters, Madison and Alex, seem realistic. The issue of Madison going from the official side to the other side with Alex might need a little more back ground development. So far so good, unless there is a plot turn coming up. Enjoyable and keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what is she supposed to be an agent for?

whatever it is she is clearly a failure, maybe the local PTA or library. If this is any indication of the level of expertise of intelligence agents or law enforcement, no wonder our countries are going 'to the dogs' and criminals and terrorists are free to do their worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it

I love this story so much! Keep writing them!

For the individual with the comment titled "what is she supposed to be an agent for?": Just relax, it is a story, a fantasy. Not real life! Stop being so serious and relax and just enjoy.

goldilocks31goldilocks31over 9 years ago
so hot!!

Love, love, love the story. It's fucking hot. Sign me up for some of that! Keep it coming! Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please

Please write more. I love this story.

JouesRougesJouesRougesover 9 years agoAuthor
Twist ruined!

Now I can't use my twist ending where it turns out she's been a member of the PTA all along! Back to the drawing board...

Joking aside, I continue to be grateful for any and all criticism and encouragement (as eventually I hope this becomes more than a series of chapters online, and I know that this will require more development).

Chapter 5 is coming soon! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love it

Love these! Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
ecstasy

Wow you are the best author !!!!! Great job

JouesRougesJouesRougesabout 9 years agoAuthor
Follow me...

Hi loves! If you adore the story please follow me on Twitter for some special announcements and news @Joues_Rouges !!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJouesRouges@JouesRouges
Designer, Writer, Inquirer. I took a bit of a break because: life. In the meantime I've moved to the west coast and have gotten married! My book is no longer for sale on Kindle because, as I've grown and matured, I've realized that a lot needs to change about the protagonist....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES