Deep Undercover Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" I wasn't expecting that.

He wraps his hand around my neck again, squeezes it and pulls me back so that my head is on his right shoulder and his eyes are burning into mine. "You heard me, Madison. Don't question me. Ever. There are repercussions to questioning me."

Why don't I want to fight back? I'm so tempted to find out what those repercussions are, but I want so badly whatever he's got planned to happen on that countertop. So instead I find myself resigning to his wishes, "I'm sorry, sir."

His grip loosens slightly, "Good girl. Now do as I said." He lets go of me completely. I put my palms onto the cold white stone and push myself up. I can feel his throbbing member in his briefs very shallowly sliding down my the crack of my ass. I set first my right, then left, knees onto the countertop and move forward until I'm close to the center of the island. I assume the position to which I've been instructed, on all fours.

The stone countertop is ice cold. Its hard surface digs into my knees. I try to put most of my weight on my palms to ease the discomfort.

I look back to see Alex sliding his briefs off. His massive erection springs forth and he reaches down, touching myself as he examines me in my subservient position. "Eyes forward," he growls. "Spread your knees apart a bit more. I want a better view of your smooth, dripping cunt."

I do as he says. He walks around the island, sans briefs, looking over every inch of my body. I feel like a whore on display. His whore. With this shameful thought, I let my head fall so that I'm looking down on the countertop. I distract myself by tracing the subtle natural veining of the stone.

I can sense Alex is standing in front of me now. His hand stretches out and he cups my chin with his thumb and index finger, lifting it so that my eyes are meeting his. They're soft and a bit concerned as he says, "Madison, you're perfect. There's no shame in desire. Eyes always forward unless I instruct you otherwise." His face says he knows what I was thinking. I muster a smile and blink away tears that were welling.

Then the phone rings. Alex looks to the phone, then to me, then to the phone again. Finally, clearly frustrated, he looks me in the eye, "Excuse me, Madison. I must get this. Don't move." He angrily strides to the other side of the island and picks up the phone, "What is it?"

There is silence for a few moments. Then Alex says, "Fine. I'll be right there. Tell him this had better not be bullshit again!" He hangs up and puts the phone onto the counter.

I hear him circling back to the side that I'm facing. He appears annoyed and has gone a bit cold again, "Madison, I have to go for a few hours, at least. My apologies. Let me help you down." He wraps his arms around my back just below my arms, slides me toward him and lifts me off of the counter, setting me softly back onto the warm floor.

He reaches over and grabs his white shirt that he had strewn over the stool and drapes it over my shoulders. "I must go and dress," he turns and heads for the stairs. Well, that mood shifted quickly. Fidgeting from the sudden upset, I button the shirt and walk to the cupboard to retrieve a glass for water. I feel like that person intruding again.

How can he be so tender one moment and so dismissive the next? Who the fuck does he think he is!?

I'm downing my second glass of water when Alex comes back downstairs in black slacks, a black v-neck sweater and a grey tweed coat. He approaches the island opposite me and has that soft look again, "I realize I was rather abrupt. I didn't intend to be dismissive of you. I do, however, have to go. Please enjoy the pizza without me if you're hungry. If not, I would love to enjoy it with you when you return."

I can't help but accept his attempt at an apology. "I adore cold pizza," I smile and wink. With a smile, he turns and heads to the front door, glancing back as he exits.

Alone again. I decide I must find wherever he was hiding earlier. Perhaps there's information there that I can use. I feel guilty that, having already developed feelings for him, I'm still prying into his life. But that is my job.

I wait until I hear the distinct sound of a car pulling away and set off. The locked door! I run up the stairs to the bathroom and open the drawers, finding exactly what I was looking for: a pack of bobby pins. I can pick any lock with a bobby pin or two. I grab three just to be on the safe side and head back downstairs and to the locked door.

After only a few moments of fiddling, I hear the lock spring just the right way. Got it! I open the door slowly to a dark room with an eco. As I step inside, LED lighting above turns on and the entire room is lit like a stadium. It's practically a museum of sports cars. I see vintage, new, limited edition...at least 12 different cars on display. Of course...

I walk through the room, looking for some sign of a door in the walls, floor, anywhere. Nothing. I move on to the guest suite and search every inch. Still nothing. I do the same in the living room, the dining room, the kitchen, the powder room. Two hours have gone by and I've found nothing. Frustrated, I decide to take a break and read a book.

I head to the library, select a book at random and curl up in the oversized wool-covered chair and start reading. As my eyes start growing tired, I'm losing focus on the pages. What time is it? I look at the clock on the wall to find that it's nearly nine o'clock. I try to continue reading. As my eyes start to lose focus again and everything blurs together, I notice a sliver of light in one of the reveals of the bookcase.

I didn't notice it before because the reveals are consistent throughout the room. Son-of-a-bitch! I put down the book and walk over toward the bookcase, examining the line of light. It runs the entire height of the woodwork. Now...how do I open you? I feel around for a latch or a switch, something that will release the shelves. It suddenly occurs to me that the solution may be as cliché as a bookcase being an entry to a hidden room- one of the books activates it.

I scan the titles, looking for something obvious and there it is: a book on the Kama Sutra. I tilt the book, as if to pull it off of the shelf, and hear a soft click. Using the vertical side of the bookcase, I pull it forward, revealing a blank concrete wall 3 feet in. To the right, another wall a few feet in, and to the left, a straight run of stairs down. I can only see the first few steps, which are illuminated. The rest are hidden in shadow. I've no idea how far down these go.

I walk inside, pulling the entry closed with me, just in case. As I make it to the first dark step, a light comes on at my feet, illuminating it. This continues all the way down, motion-activated lights turn on with each step. At the bottom I find myself facing a glass wall with water on the other side. Realizing I'm staring into the pool, I'm mentally kicking myself for not realizing there was a lower level to the house. I can see raindrops falling on the surface of the water.

To the left is only a bare wall, but the hall continues to the right. As I walk, I mentally map what's above me. The stair and this first portion of hall are under the foyer. I'm walking toward the kitchen, approaching another blank wall. Every wall down here is exposed concrete. It's cold to the touch, but it has amazing texture. I can see the tie hole locations and the plywood sheet edges imprinted.

At the end of the hall, directly under the kitchen, is a door on the right. Locked. And a door on the left, which would be under the living room. Locked. I decide to pick the lock on the left first. I go to work on it. This one's a bit more tricky than the garage door. It takes a good five minutes before I hear the familiar click of the lock.

Still on my knees, I push the door open to reveal darkness. However, I can hear the rain more clearly than I could in the hall. I stand and feel along the wall for a light switch. I feel three dimmer switches in a row, and I slide them all up at the same time. Holy shit!

It's another bedroom. Well, it's a room with a bed, but not exactly a bedroom. The room is huge, the size of the living room. There are exposed concrete walls on both sides, save the entrance to what looks like a bathroom on the left side, running along the pool. A large soaking tub sits just outside the doorway, within the room. There is a massive four poster bed in the middle of the room, facing a glass wall that looks out onto the trees.

In the corner of the room, closer to the glass wall, a leather contraption that looks like some sort of swing hangs from the ceiling. On the opposite side of the bed is what looks like a wooden saw horse with padding.

I walk further into the room, in between two straps hanging from hooks at the ceiling. At the end of the straps are leather cuffs. The same lies on the floor. I push one and watch it swing back and forth. There are several sets of these hanging around the room. Some are leather, some fabric, others metal chain.

Leaning on the right side wall is a large wooden X with straps. Hmmm...for torture? Several feet down the wall, closer toward the glass wall are at least 20 hooks with various items hanging from them. A table runs the length below the hooks. Are those what I think they are?

I approach the table and examine it all the way down. It's covered in sex toys: dildos of various sizes and textures, multiple vibrators, some items on straps that I don't recognize, anal beads, butt plugs, various metal and plastic rings, remote controlled toys that I don't recognize, handcuffs, blindfolds, restraints, etc.

On the wall are riding crops, whips, floggers, canes, various paddles and a few more strapped items that I don't recognize. I run my hand over all of them as I walk the length. The metals, the woods, the hides...it's all so sensual. In fact, this entire room smells of leather, and it's intoxicating. This is where that scent of his comes from.

I reach out and rub my hand over one of the items I don't recognize: straps on each end with a buckle and a red rubber ball in the center. I've read bits and pieces about the BDSM lifestyle, but, as this room is validating, I really know nothing about it. But being in here, surrounded by it, I'm so horny.

I move on to one of the paddles. I've often fantasized about one of these coming down onto my ass, hard. I run my hand over the soft leather and close my eyes. I lose myself in a fantasy of being back on that counter on all fours, blindfolded, and Alex spanking me hard with a paddle. I can feel my arousal running down my thigh, as my breathing gets harder.

My thoughts are stopped short when I feel someone standing behind me. "I see you've found my favorite room, Madison," I jerk my hand from the paddle and turn to find Alex glaring at me, "I hadn't planned on showing you this yet, if at all. I'm still not sure if you're the submissive that I've been searching for, if a submissive at all. Not that any woman who's been in here has been 'the one', but I was hopeful that you would be."

"The one?" I don't understand.

"The woman who would give herself to me completely, who would trust me implicitly and I her, who would be my equal, with whom I could lose myself in hours of pain and pleasure."

"Oh," I feel another twitch in my cunt, sending another sticky stream rolling down my thigh. Alex's eyes instantly shoot down to my legs and he smiles. How did he know!?

"What were you thinking about with your eyes closed while stroking this," Alex leans in, forcing the back of my ass against the long table of toys, as he reaches and pulls the paddle off of the wall. The wood is rough and scrapes a bit as my bare skin pushes into it.

"I-" I'm so embarrassed I can barely start.

"Close your eyes, Madison, and put out your hand."

I do as he says. I feel the soft leather on my palm, surprising me. I breathe in instantly and my body quivers with the shock of lust that runs through it.

"Good girl. Now, tell me...what were you thinking about? You've no call to be shy with me...ever," Alex's voice is soothing and reassuring, as he rubs the surface of the paddle over my palm slowly, back and forth.

"I was imagining being on the island countertop on all fours." Suddenly there's a hard smack sound, as the paddle is brought down hard, but not too hard, onto the palm of my hand. I breathe in sharply, a sensation of pleasure and pain, all at once, shocking me from head to toe. I open my eyes and look at Alex, who's face is serious and intense. "I didn't give you permission to open your eyes," he admonishes.

I close my eyes instantly, "I'm sorry, sir."

"Go on...what else were you thinking about. Do not open your eyes unless I tell you to, no matter what."

"Yes, sir. I- I was blindfolded [smack], a-and you were..." I can't say it. [Smack!] I feel a jolt deep down inside.

"What was I doing, Madison? Tell me. Don't be embarrassed."

I take a deep breath, "You were spanking me with this paddle." [Smack!] The sensation is overwhelming, my pussy shivering with anticipation.

"Good girl. Open your eyes."

I open my eyes to find Alex looking at me admiringly. He reaches past me and places the paddle back on the hook. Damn! He looks at me and smirks, "You look disappointed, Madison."

Again, I can't lie, "Perhaps a bit."

"Well, we can continue. We can go much, much further. I can take you to deep, dark places you never knew existed. But first you have to make a choice."

"What choice?"

"Who do you belong to, Madison?"

"Myself."

He looks pleased, "Good answer. I would be disappointed if that wasn't who you belonged to before anyone else. That's why I've been so eager to meet you, why I knew deep down you would be such a good fit in this room. Now...I need you to answer honestly with how you feel so that I can determine how we proceed. You may choose whichever path you feel is yours."

"Yes, sir."

"Do you trust me?"

I search within myself. With all that's already happened, how can I not? Yes he's my enemy, he's taken me prisoner. But I do. I trust him.

"Yes, sir. I do trust you."

He smiles and looks relieved, as he asks the final question, "Who's your master, Madison?"

I reach down and start unbuttoning the white shirt, slowly. I can tell Alex sees what I'm doing, as his mouth has opened slightly, but his eyes don't leave mine. I reach the last button and shrug the shirt off of my shoulders and onto the floor. I mean what I'm about to say with every inch of my being, "You are, Alex. I'm yours. All yours."

"Good girl," he reaches beyond me and picks up a pair of handcuffs. Dangling them on his finger between our faces he says, "So then, Madison...do you want to play?"

12