All Comments on 'Deepa's Decline Ch. 02'

by funkyjunkymunkey

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
rajib98rajib98over 15 years ago
Too fast?

Hi, good story. But the quality has slightly deteriorated. Please do not get me wrong. I am just commenting so that these things can be corrected next time. Since you want to keep it real, I think you should have made some explanation about how the son could get the blouse measurement. You know, for desi ladies, getting a blouse that would fit is a very very tough thing. So it is hard to imagine how the son would send the blouse. Also, it seems the mother wasn't wearing any bra inside. Why would that happen? Also, I guess the seduction part went too fast. Anyway, good luck with your next effort. Looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent

This was good, I loved the dialog. Please continue it by getting the two of them together.

guan818guan818over 15 years ago
It is good

but please bear in mind that this is an English site, you may use your mother tongue but make sure it is translated in the following. I don't want to guess.

tracysatintracysatinover 15 years ago
Great story...very erotic.

The story is very erotic but as mentioned in previous comments please keep it all in English.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent stories pt1 & 2

<p>My big problems with it are:<BR>

<P>1/. How did her son suddenley know the size clothes to buy for his mother. <BR>

<p>2/. The change in her acepptance was far too quick.<BR>

<P>3/. Please don't drop back into Hindi or whatever, I don't understand it and I almost felt like stopping the read.<BR>

<P>Some thoughts for add ons later, have another member of the family watching off camera, or a friend even. Using suggestions to the mother bring in the other person as well, slowly, very slowly. Carry on the Story is very well written so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story...

come let get to the real action, possibly a planned pregnancy or even a romantic incest marriage??? Keep up the good work

toohardrajtoohardrajover 15 years ago
too goooood

It is too good n diferent from the rest of the stories we get to read, of course get more of hindi in it as we like it in our mother language, but as a comment has been made u could translate it too.Thanks for writing such a story.Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Incest is best lol

Nice job!

- Anwaar

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Deepa's armpits

What about Deepa's hairy armpits?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
should be more romantic

story have a good plot but u cant workout. story should be proceed more romantic like mother continue shy, son forced her and gave her punish that she always naked allaround the house, without her sons permission she cant do anything even bathroom, mother get sad and cry for what her son did to her, slowly son have mercy with her and make incest love with her mother, at last made her pregnant. i think this hard core idea should be good for any mother son story and come back soon with this kind of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ridiculous story

Totally unbelievable and junk story.How could a son arouse his mom from long distance on mere cam chat? Absurd....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Where is the next Chapter of this story????

A really great story!

To be able to create real and believable seduction via a long distance video conversation is not only a good idea, but also, it says a lot about your skill.

Obviously Deepa would be full of EXTREME remorse for getting carried away like this and so when the Son comes home (as we all hope that will, VERY SOON) he would have to start all over again to try and seduce the very, very reluctant Deepa!

Kindly complete the job by producing the third instalment of this story.

Nice work so far.

Carl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
over?

is the story dead?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
thnx

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

What a build up! Great story!

navelmannavelmanabout 12 years ago
great work

im a sari lover myself especially of women wearing low hip saris and i go nuts if the women are mothers woooooooooow both the parts are amazing the description is so realistic that i tend to put myself in the son's place keep going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please continue it...

great story, but it leaves the audience high and dry! So you should bring it to completion... probably by bringing the son home, they having high erotic tension between themselves for a while and finally succumbing to the temptation. We deserve a culmination to this fantastic work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

nice story......keep it up.....

wait for next......

bang_labang_laover 10 years ago
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Deepa!

Amazing style to build up the story. Hope the next package containing saree and more revealing blouse arrives soon :) Wouldn't mind if Deepa receives some toys as well :) Thank you so much for a truly erotic story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"Yes, do not hide it from me any longer. It is MY sex now. Tell me your sex is now MINE now mom. Tell me that you offer your cunt to me completely, tell me mom!" "Oh betah, yes.. YES... i cannot deny you any longer. My body.. my sex... my cunt is complet

How many boys do you think would love to hear their mother tell them that? If they were honest, I think the vast majority would. Kiran is the lucky son in this excellent story by the highly gifted FJM, who I'm sure was hard when he wrote it and shot a good healthy load at the end. Deepa is the kind of mother every boy should have. She shows Kiran her mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole between her legs he came out of, she lusts for him to jam his head between her thighs and slurp and slobber the most beautiful cunt in the whole world, his own mother's cunt. And sure as fuck that's exactly what her boy wants to do too. Kiran is harder than he's ever been before in his life hearing his mother talk so thrillingly dirty and devouring with his eyes the best thing a son can ever see, his own mother's twat. The perceptive reader who wrote "great story..." is surely right. The logical conclusion of this brilliant story is that Kiran introduces his big hard cock up his mother's warm wet twat, fucks the living shit out of her, and blows his hot young balls up inside dear old mom. He fucks a baby up where he was once a baby, and publicly marries his mother in front of all their relatives and friends. All his uncles and male cousins laugh and joke with him that from now on he'll have his big cock up his mother's cunt more than it's just hanging down over his balls. All mom's aunts and female cousins giggle and congratulate her that now her son will bang her in every room in the house, she'll be naked from the waist down so her boy always has easy access, and he'll keep her so flooded with creamy sperm that she makes big white puddles on the furniture wherever she sits down. That's how it should be when a son publicly marries his mother, all their relations happily talking about and describing in detail what the boy's got between his legs coming together with what his mother's got between hers, assuring the newlyweds that the son's cock and his mother's cunt are the perfect match.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Mmmmm hot

Please write more parts of this story.Its really hot one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice Stories .. eagerly waiting the meeting of SON and MOM

Nice Stories .. eagerly waiting the meeting of SON and MOM

junamjunamabout 4 years ago

The mind games from having mother dress up, to undressing and masturbating to orgasm live on camera in front of her son was very erotic. Thank you.

randysbrandysbover 2 years ago

Would love to read the next part to this story. The consummation of the love and lust of mother and son. Will he impregnate her?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You should carry on with this story and make it a short novella.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Add more chapters. One chapter continuing with webcam sex between mother and son. One chapter on son coming back and fucking mother in all holes including some outdoor sex. Last chapter son taking mom back with him, impregnating her and making her his wife. Make all chapters a little longer.

nightdragon1nightdragon16 months ago

Damn....what a story. Looking for the other stories you have posted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfunkyjunkymunkey@funkyjunkymunkey
Have story ideas you'd like to share? any female fans, especially mums able to help me give character and authenticity to the maternal characters in my stories, please let me know! get in touch! funkyjunkymunkey@hotmail.co.uk

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Deepa's Decline Previous Part