Deepika's College Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sin138
sin138
281 Followers

The door opened, revealing the naked Deepika for the horny men to gobble up her body.

"Weed and Alcohol will make her do anything, so lets keep her drunk," Archith laughed while pushing Deepika towards Sneha.

"Kiss her Sneha. She will be your first."

"Take that towel off first."

As Sneha stood up from the bed, her towel dropped all the way to the floor. She was a short dark girl, with small yet perky tits. While not as pretty as Deepika, her youth happens to make her more fuckable. As she stood close to Deepika, she closed her eyes and locked lips with the NRI. Not once has she kissed anyone before. She is sharing her first with some other girl.

Deepika, oblivious to her surrounding, kissed back. She started squeezing the local girl's ass, at the cheer of the much older people watching the show. She edged forward to have their bodies touch. Sneha's hairy twat tickled Deepika's mound, as they kept making out. The others were stripping their lungis and pants off, while playing with their hard dicks. The youngest male there was Archith, being 24. Everyone else were either 30 or above.

The manager pushed the non-consenting lesbians to the bed. Someone opened up their laptops to run porn videos.

"You 2 are to follow whatever the videos are showing," he said pointing at the laptop on the table. "She doesn't know Kannada, so find a way to do this stuff."

The first video showed 2 girls sharing one cock. Sneha pulled one guy over and started sucking it. The penis smelled awful, and tastes just as bad. It was clear this person did not even bother showering for the 2 girls. She grabbed Deepika who started sucking on the balls, without hesitation. The person tried so hard in holding it together, but in the end prematurely released his spunk on the 2 teens' face. Deepika started to lick the cum off her partner's face. She then kissed her again, spilling in to Sneha's mouth. Sneha nearly spat out the sperm in disgust, until she remembered she should not, if she wants to get the tips.

They were ready to get another dick, but something else got shoved down in their mouths. A liquid burned the back of their throat. Sneha was panicking at was happening, but Deepika recognized the taste from before.

"What's happening??"Sneha cried, spitting out whatever was left in her mouth.

"Everytime a dick goes inside you, we must disinfect with some alcohol,"the manager laughed.

"I bought Smirnoff to help with that,"Archith said."If this is your first time fucking, you might as well have fun drinking."

Deepika felt her legs being spread apart. Her mouth was replaced with another dick, in which she started sucking. Some warm liquid landed on her hairless pubic region and traveled down her labia. Deepika looked down to see Sneha spitting over her pussy, and then rubbing it with her finger. They both looked towards the laptop to see the pornstars scissoring each other.

Both knowing what these horny bastards expected, Sneha positioned herself over Deepika, with both their pussies touching each other. They then started grinding on one of another, while all 9 men started slapping the girls' bodies with their dicks. The friction between them heated up their vaginas, forcing the juices to flow out to give lubrication. Both had a dick in their mouths, and 2 more dicks rubbing against their tits. The rest were filming the spectacle while masturbating simultaneously.

Sneha did not know what was happening, but the juice between her and this NRI, somehow felt right. She knew this is beyond immoral, but for some reason the tingling feeling felt right. When one of the old man shoved his dirty dick in her mouth, she willingly accepted it. It was as if the energy from Deepika was travelling to Sneha's vagina, multiplying the intensity more and she had to transfer that this stranger too. Even her breasts were not safe from the dick rubbing.

The manager loved what he was witnessing. He knew with enough drinks shoved into them, these girls will accept anything. It was then he decided that they waited long enough. He signaled one of them who had his dick in Deepika's mouth.

Deepika kept going in and out, until suddenly, a rush of fluid started flooding inside her. Yellow liquid was overflowing out of her mouth, forcing her to let go. She saw the videos, showing showing an actress happily getting peed, and swallowing the liquid excrement. Sneha also got a mouthful, nearly gagging at the vile taste. Deepika, however did not bother knowing the difference between sperm and piss, and willingly swallowed it.

After the 2 men relieved themselves on the unsuspecting girls, they both ejaculated on their faces.

"I'm disappointed with this Sneha whore. She didn't accept my piss, like she should."

"Ha, mine just took like a slut should. I think we should have her appreciate the gift we are giving."

"I know exactly what you mean. Whore, keep your mouth open."

"Yes sir,"she replied.

Deepika felt a dick enter her, and started fucking her. While she tried to muffle her scream of pleasure on the beach, this time she showed no restraint in the room.

On the laptop, it is showing the some young girls playing with cum with their hands, and mouth. She had no idea what they are telling Sneha, but she had no doubt it involved what it showed on the computer.

"Since you didn't like our piss, you must accept our cum. DO NOT SWALLOW. Otherwise we will confiscate your clothes."

"Please," the manager said in mild annoyance. "If that slut came to my hotel naked, then it's not a threat for the other one. Sneha darling, if you swallow, or don't accept our jizz happily, we will not only take you back to your hut, naked, but we will pay your grandfather so much to have sex with you, while we tape the whole thing."

"Please sir," Sneha pleaded. "Anything, but that."

"Then sit on the bed, with the legs spread open. Tell us your full name, your family's name, even the ones in college, your caste, religion, your birthday, age, and that you'll do anything for money. Afterwards you any dick that is given to you. Any sperm that is excreted, should end up in your mouth, and no swallowing. We'll tell you what to do with it afterwards."

Sneha reluctantly agreed. After she told everything she was made to on camera, she then had a dick in her mouth, which jizzed in afterwards. Knowing her place, she kept her mouth open afterwards, and not swallow the load. Archith and the manager shifted the girls around to have Deepika lie down so her legs were dangling off the edge of the bed, and Sneha lying on the floor in close proximity to Deepika's pussy. Soon 3 guys went over the girls to fuck them. Sneha was being fucked in the pussy, Deepika in her mouth and snatch.

"Alright guys,"the manager shouted."You can cum anywhere on, or in Deepika's body, except her mouth. With Sneha, it's only her mouth. Sneha, stick your tongue out to lick this slut's pussy, whenever it's dick free."

She obediently started giving oral to the NRI, as the American was busy sucking on the penis. The stranger started to feel his juice coming, and then rushed straight to Sneha to expel his contents. With her mouth open, she accepted his manjuice while trying to avoid swallowing, let alone spitting it out. Meanwhile, the other man who was fucking her hole rose up to finish off, having him be the 3rd man to expel his white milk in her mouth. Any spillage was wiped into her mouth, with her finger.

Her head was moved away to allow someone else to fuck Deepika's clean shaven pussy. It felt tight, yet slippery for both participants. As they started fucking, Deepika's moaning increased in volume.

"Fuuuuck, slut," the stranger moaned. "You are tight like no other. I just thought you NRI's will have a loose pussy from all that whoring you girls do there. I guess you prefer using your mouth. This is too much. I- - I-I'm cumming!!"

He shot a large load in her cunt. Archith then took over, and stuck his penis inside her.

"Sir, If you wanna piss, use Sneha,"Archith laughed."We can't wash off any jizz on the NRI after all. Our whore must take it in her mouth.

"I woudn't want to dirty your room."

"Don't worry,"the manager assured, while ejaculating into Sneha's mouth."The mattress will be given to her family as a tip for such a good job. I'm sure her family will love to have one, piss stained or not. Just don't piss in the mouth. If you really want to, however, then just leave a few drops in you to piss in her mouth. Don't want to waste the cum load by spilling it right?"

This got the man hard again, making him fuck Sneha's pussy. She felt warm liquid gushing out her vagina, and noticed he decided to use her twat as urinal. He stopped his flow right before he emptied himself, only to jizz in her mouth. Afterwards, he finally released the remaining drops of his urine without it overflowing. Any drips, he wiped it over Deepika's face.

Archith also jizzed inside Deepika's unprotected cunt, and proceeded to piss on Sneha's naked body, including in her mouth. This made the rest of these bastards hard again. They proceeded to follow the same pattern, twice per person. Some also felt the need to give a little bit of their liquid waste into her mouth. To avoid Deepika's cunt from spilling out the men's love, Sneha was told to stick her tongue in Deepika's pussy, thus making Deepika moan from this hooker's tongue. If that was not enough, she had to manage with her hands too, while still in the same position.

It felt humiliating for this girl. These choots were laughing at how ridiculous she looked, and at the stupidity of this overtly drunk and horny NRI. Too make it worse; this was all recorded, with her telling her name, for the town to see. She was crying the whole time. The others however dismissed it as her stressing out on holding her tongue in this ludicrous position with her mouth filled with some jizz and piss.

"Ok whore,"the manager commanded."You are to release your tongue, and take all the loads in this slut's pussy with your mouth. When she's empty, you may close your mouth, but don't swallow! Take in as much cum from her body as you can."

She removed her tongue, only to have a large gush of sperm flow out in to her mouth. She tried to catch every drop, but a lot spilled on to the floor, much to everyone's amusement. She got up, and used her hands to scrape up any jizz from Deepika's body to drip it into her mouth. After she got as much as she could, the manager gave her more orders.

"Lie down facing up, with your mouth open. We are all gonna clean up, so keep it there, until we come back, the bus boy will watch you too. To pass the time, both your legs shall be spread so they overlap. You shall finger each other until we come back. Archith, tape it all."

"Yes boss," he eagerly replied. Everyone left, leaving the 3 people. Deepika's left leg overlapped Sneha's right. Sneha was fingering Deepika, but Deepika got distracted by Sneha's open, she was stirring the jizz load in her mouth, much to Sneha's annoyance.

Making matters worse, Sneha felt her hand becoming wet. Deepika started peeing on the bed. She has been holding it throughout the night. Now that her pussy was not being stimulated with dicks, the bladder felt the need to empty on the bed. The piss dribbled over the sheets and mattress, and it was all recorded. Sneha's first reaction was to remove her hand from Deepika's snatch, but she was focusing more on not spilling the load.

Finally all the men came back, fully dressed, with the manager giving one final command. He did not say one word. He just showed a clip on the laptop.

Both understanding what to do, Deepika opened her mouth. Sneha closed her mouth, bent over Deepika, to spill her more than 18 loads into Deepika's mouth. It was then Deepika's turn. While Sneha lied on her back, Deepika went on top of Sneha with her mouth closed. Instead of just pouring the jizz in Sneha's mouth, however Deepika went close to Sneha to start kissing her. Sneha wanted to protest, but remembered, she had to do her job. Everyone was stunned to witness what the teens were doing. Both girls could feel the sperm slushing in their mouths between their locked lips, as the rolled over the piss stained bed. Deepika embraced, while Sneha did whatever she can to not puke. Deepika was finger fucking the reluctant whore, while Sneha followed suit.

Finally they ended, with Deepika on her back and Sneha on top. All the sperm ended up in Deepika's mouth. The manager showed her one more video, in which she then swallowed all 18 piss and cum loads. She opened her mouth to show it being empty.

Afterwards everyone went to their respective rooms. Archith was ordered to pour the rest of the drinks in to Deepika's mouth and pussy. While she swallowed all the drinks in her mouth, there was massive overflow of booze from her vagina, further staining her bed. Finally Archith left, since his shift was over, leaving the 2 girls in the room. Butt naked Sneha, and Deepika, wearing just heels, both fell asleep in the piss, cum and drink stained bed, at 5am on Friday.

Friday (Date in the Cafe Coffee Day)

"So that's why you want to do this to her?"

"Yeah," Zakir, answered Hridhya. After the classes finished, they went together to CCD for some coffee. "My aunt's life got screwed over by some cunt in a suit."

"But why Deepika," Hridhya asked.

"Her mom is a lot more influential apparently," he explained, while sipping on his coffee. "She is hard to even touch. Her daughter coming here became an opportunity. Before you tell me Deepika's innocent in all this, so was my aunt. You think I'm gonna let that go?"

"No, I get it," she said. "What happened to your Aunt was horrifying. How come you're telling me this?"

"Do you like Deepika?"

"After she let me take the blame for her whoring up in the fresher's show?"

"You do know she was technically raped right?"

"Yeah, and she decided to dress like some slutty Cleopatra. Why would she say yes to that?"

"Well that answers my question," Zakir laughed. "I think you would have more fun than us. Yeah you may not wanna have sex with her, but you can find a way to screw her."

"True," she laughed back. "I didn't make a copy of the key, nor take her stuff. It would be hard to explain to Priya why I have access to her room."

"Yeah, those 2 are really close right?"

"They are, but I think we can split them. We'll figure out a way."

"Yeah there's no rush," Zakir assured. "My aunt said, the longer and smaller the steps, the more permanent the damage."

After they finished, Zakir dropped her off at the hostel. He sent a text to Deepika to see if she got back.

Friday (Back in the hotel)

It was 5:30pm when Deepika finally woke with a naked local girl on a bed that smelled like piss, jizz and alcohol. She had no recollection of last night, since they left the beach. Even that, however was rather blurry. All she knew she literally had nothing to wear in the middle of the nowhere. She noticed her phone on the table. They must have left it there before they left. She was going through text messages.

Zakir: (6am)

We saw u sleeping when we woke up, so we figured not to bother u

Must have been one wild party lol

Whats with the piss smell lol

We'll pick u up after class ends with sme clothes

Priya: (12pm)

Hey Deepika

You haven't come back or went to class

Just text me back when you get this

C ya

Zakir: (3pm)

Good news

Last 2 classes cancelled

Anuj is on his way to pick u up

With clothes for you to wear

Priya: (4pm)

Please call me

I gave u proxies for the class but im a bit worrried

I know you said you are with a senior

But u haven't replied

Can u tell her that ur exams are on Monday

Call me again

Hridhya: (4:30pm)

Hey slut

u better have my dildo with you

If not, then u gotta answer to my seniors

Anuj: (5pm)

Sup bitch lol

U were still sleeping and i had 2 go back to Lengavi

Got hungry so i went to Chicking lol

Saw the vid and pics they took

Fuck u really partied like a slut

I left ur clothes and the dildo at the front desk

They r ok with giving you a free ride back to Lengavi

Just be nice to them

Enjoy lol

Deepika first called Priya, explaining she'll be in the hostel by 7pm, and that she's sorry she did not call immediately. She tried to call the front desk, but the line was not connected. She took a long shower, and wrapped a towel around her for coverage. She kept the heels in her hands as she went downstairs to the front desk. The receptionist was with another guest who was checking in, thus having her wait. After he finished with him, she got to speak to him, while the guest had a long glance at this towel wearing harlot. It also turns out the day time receptionist knows English.

"You must the girl, the night shift people mentioned," he commented with a perverted smile. "That towel is hotel property, and I should ask you to return it upstairs."

"But I have nothing to wear," the NRI pleaded.

"Don't worry," the receptionist snickered. "The night folks showed me the video, so there's no point in wearing that towel. Give that to the busboy, as he'll drop it off in the room. He's gotta wake up your roommate too."

Before she could react, the busboy pulled the towel off her and went upstairs along with the guest.

"Keep yourself occupied," he laughed as he tossed Hridhya's dildo at her.

"Thanks but I think I'll sit down-"

"Then I guess you don't want your clothes back," the receptionist replied while taking out what she will wear.

The fact she as something to wear was enough for her to turn on the dildo and stuff it in her pussy. The pervert left the front desk to dress the American himself. He first had her put one foot at a time in the purple panties. He slowly pulled it up, until the panties touched the dildo inside her. He then attached the purple bra around her, but not before playing with her tits for a bit. When she finally dressed in her underwear, he had her put her hands up as he pulled down a tight white shirt, with the playboy logo on the chest. Those seem rather popular here. He then got her to put on some surprisingly tasteful, yet form fitting jeans. She then put on some sandals.

Deepika expected the worst when she heard the guys bought her clothes, but they were actually normal. They were tight fitting without a doubt, but she can see herself going outside like this. The only thing is the dildo hidden in between her legs, which is making her so aroused she fell on to the couch, to enjoy the feeling. She kept touching herself just to get to the fiery orgasm quicker.

The receptionist enjoyed the view. A few minutes later, the busboy brought the other naked girl in Deepika's office.

"You're the girl the night people hired for last night? Good, you were supposed to leave today, but you overstayed your welcome."

"But I was up all night,"Sneha exclaimed in shock."And I don't know where my clothes are."

"I have them, but you have to pay us for today's room, and the damage to the bed. I'm guessing you have no money so I have another proposal. You in?"

"What is it?"

"First clean up that mess you made with that NRI. We have to throw out that perfectly good bed thanks to some idiot peeing on it."

"That wasn't me!"Sneha angrily shouted."It was that NRI-"

"Oh please,"the receptionist interrupted. "I know people like you have no meaning of shame. You hut dwellers always do what you please. You probably don't know what a toilet is. That NRI maybe a slut, but she's civilized to know what a toilet is. So don't pin thin on her, whore."

sin138
sin138
281 Followers