Deepika's College Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sin138
sin138
281 Followers

Sneha angrily looked back at Deepika, who was now getting aroused by playing with the vibrating dildo. This spoiled bitch is the reason she had endured great humiliation, and she's just sitting, eyes closed, there masturbating as if nothing happened.

"You will clean the room until you can eat it off the floor, though that isn't saying much for a low life like you. After you're done you will go to each room as a cleaning made. You're uniform will be what you are wearing now," he laughed pointing at Sneha's naked body. "The guests can relax and enjoy the view, or have some fun. You can any tips they give you, even though that should go to the hotel for the mattress you ruined."

Sneha, could not believe she has endure one more night like this. Atleast it will not be a full on gangbang like last night.

"Where are the cleaning supplies?"

"The busboy will show you, but before you go, why give a passionate thank you kiss to the NRI for letting you stay with her under a roof with running water?"

This has Sneha fuming, but she knew it was the job she unwillingly signed up for. As she approached the NRI, slightly opened her mouth, and placed her lips on the horny girl. She then got pushed off by Deepika. Deepika realized what she did and tried apologising.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to do that. I don't remember what happened last night, and I really don't swing that way."

This was the final insult. Sneha did not understand that Deepika apologised to her, but the action spoke much louder than whatever this slut said to her. She followed the bus boy to the closet to pick up the cleaning supplies for the mess she had no control of. The first thing she will do once she is out of this hotel is demand that she takes English lessons and the college exams. Her family at least owes her that after last night. Sure she did not get paid, but her service got her grandpa laid.

"I called for an auto," the receptionist told Deepika. "I will pay him in advance, so you don't have to worry about the cost. Tell him where you want to go."

"Thanks," Deepika gasped. The increasing vibrations are making it difficult for her to talk properly.

"On second thought, I'll tell him," he laughed.

After a few minutes the auto came. He took her back to the hostel at 7pm. She rushed to Hridhya's room to retrieve the key and wallet, and then opened the door. There, she removed her clothes and rushed to the bathroom to vigorously fuck herself till she obtained an explosion in her loins. It was finally over. From yesterday afternoon to tonight of nonstop fucking, she can finally rest. She took another shower, put on some pajamas, and slept off for the night. Priya snuck in to finish up her studies. She sighed in relief at the sight of Deepika sleeping. She did not know what happened to her roommate, but was thankful that she was at least safe.

sin138
sin138
281 Followers