All Comments on 'Dee's Naughty Descent Ch. 04'

by MrDeep

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Glad to see Vic back

I want Dee and Vic to get back together. Dee's seem very submissive to Vic. I like what Dee has become. But I think that Vic will make her more submissive again. Also have been breathless waiting to hear more from Lisa. She's hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What the heck?

Is this the same Dee this story started with? This chapter seems very out of character. Though I liked her daughter getting involved, it seems a bit of a stretch for her to suddenly carry a whip!

ken philipsken philipsabout 10 years ago
Hubby back in it

Actually I want Dee to get back with Pat but still be with Kobe and / or perhaps Vic. More possibilities yet with Mel too. Man, this is a great depraved story. Ken

bgblacknylonslvrbgblacknylonslvralmost 10 years ago
more more more!

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE continue with this series Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pat and Mel

It would be fucking hot if Pat can get get sloppy seconds in Mel's cunt after watching his daughter get fucked silly by big nigger cocks

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

I been done by 2 Mens when I had my Aficanization by them when I was still a Teen. But wasnt to my OG Daddy I had took to and Crushed on who got me and took me with the whole BDSM Liffestyle. I trusted him to Do them things to me like Tie me Up and he Teached me how to Please other Black Mens like him and get my Pleasure like Dee does when she Gives Pleasure and gets her Orgasm. I know if I FEEL a Black Lover who Shoot alot of his CUM IN my Pussy my Pussy will POP On Him and I'll get mine.

I also done the Girl Girl thing when I Danced. I'd do it with another Dancer cause Mens LOVE seeing 2 women together but I just Like how SEX and Love making was with my Lady Friend Lovers or Womens I got set up with when they was with there Husband and got with me or even had some Womens that had Lady Partners and took me home with them to be with both.

I never been no dominatrix but I DO Like when I'm with a STRONG Black Man who know his own Mind and How to Make me DO Everything He NEED me to do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous