Dee's Naughty Descent Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeep
MrDeep
840 Followers

"Fucking black men is hardly 'work' if you know what I mean," Lisa said. The three hoes laughed.

***


The phone rang.

"Hello?" Dee said.

"Hey momma!" It was Kobe. Dee's heart leaped.

"Hey master! What have been doing? I missed you." Dee said in a whiney voice.

"I've been out of town. Listen. I have a gig set up special for you. Lisa can come along, too."

"When will it be, master?"

"Tonight. I will send a limo by and pick you up at seven. I want you to come nude."

"Yes master. I'll be ready for you."

"Bye!"

"Bye master."

Dee hung up.

"Kobe's coming by for us at seven, Lisa," Dee said. She explained the "dress code".

***


The limo arrived at seven. Dee and Lisa nude except for hot makeup with dark eye shadow stepped into the elevator and stepped out in the parking garage. They calmly walked to the limo and got in. They found the limousine empty. The driver turned on the entertainment system that played hot white hoes fucking black men. It was a two-hour ride into the country.

Once there, they stepped out and walked into a dark mansion on an estate. A man wearing a mask handed them some clothing. Dee slipped on some long black boots that came up to her mid-thighs. Lisa's boots were the same except they had five-inch elevator soles with 10-inch micro stiletto heels. They slipped on a hood over their heads. The hoods had eye slits and holes for their noses and mouths.

He showed them a table with two lines of molly. The hoes used $20 bill to follow the white line.

They were escorted down a hallway. Dee held her breath as the man opened the door. In the faint light she could see two hooded white men. The two were suspended by their arms on a trapeze in the center of the room.

Dee and Lisa were handed whips. Dee was shocked! She had expected to be the submissive one! She looked at Lisa who had already taken the hint. Dee began whipping the man suspended before her. She watched his tiny six-inch white cock began to rise. Dee took a deep breath. She began to tremble. Giving pleasure was the most pleasurable act she could ever do. Her lashes became stronger and faster.

Dee glanced at Lisa, whose submissive partner was writhing in ecstasy. Dee had her first orgasm.

Dee stopped. Her sub partner's cock was hard and standing straight up. Dee got on her knees and began to lick his cock. She sucked his balls into her mouth and sucked. Then she concentrated on his cock head. She heard him moan. Dee had never given head to a pathetic white cock. This was a totally new experience to her.

She stood up and stood on her toes. The elevation gave her just enough room to let the cock slide into her love tunnel. Dee's cunt was tight, otherwise this pathetic white cock would never satisfy her. She moved her body up and down and felt him respond. "Oh! Damn! Fuck me! That's so hot!" he screamed.

Dee felt it coming on. She put her head back and let wave after wave of sexual ecstasy sweep over her body. When he was spent, she lifted herself off the pleasure rod and went to her knees. She carefully sucked it clean, squeezing the last drop of cum from the shaft.

Dee stood up and stepped back.

Clap! Clap! Clap! Dee heard the applause behind her. She looked around into the darkness. Kobe stepped into the light. Dee gasped. She was so turned on.

"You are a formidable dominatrix!" Kobe said smiling.

"Yes, master," Dee responded.

"Do you want to meet your submissive?"

"Yes, master."

Kobe removed the sub's hood. It was Pat! Dee was shocked but the hood-mask hid her expression.

"Now remove your hood-mask," Kobe said.

"Yes, master!"

Dee removed her hood to show Pat who had dominated him and given him pleasure. He looked more shocked than Dee was.

"Pleasure me, Dee!" Kobe ordered.

"Yes master," she responded.

Dee got on her knees and unzipped Kobe's pants. She removed his cock and began to lick from the base to the tip while her eyes were fixed on Kobe's face. Once at the head, she took it in her mouth and sucked. A drop of pre-cum began to form. To Dee, it tasted sweet and sexy. Her cunt began to secret the juices that prepared her for a black cock.

"Fuck me, master," Dee pleaded.

"Get on your back!" Kobe said.

"Yes! Master."

Kobe placed her on a table with stirrups. He strapped her ankles to the stirrups which left her ankles splayed apart.

Dee's black master moved his body between her legs and aimed his black missile launcher into the center of Dee's pleasure.

"Oh! Master! Please fuck me!" Dee pleaded. She felt Kobe's cock reach her cervix. She felt him grow inside her. The head was slipping in and out with a sensual rhythm sent Dee over the edge. It was like she was falling into a bottomless black pit. There was no return. She felt as if she was out of control. Giving pleasure was Dee's ultimate sensation. She didn't want it to end.

"Take it, Dee! Fuck it! I love it!" Kobe screamed. Dee felt her master's black cum flood her cunt. She felt it splash against her cunt walls. It was warm. The sensation sent her over the edge yet again.

Dee slowly regained her senses. Pat had been watching. The pathetic cockled ex-husband was gasping. His cock was ridged, but it was pathetic compared to Kobe's monster. Dee felt extreme satisfaction seeing the difference. It assured her that her choice to leave his unsatisfying life and become a black cock hoe was a good decision.

Kobe pulled out. Dee knew what to do. She got on her knees and began to cleanse his manhood. She loved the cunt-cum taste after fucking a black man. She felt triumphant!

"Being submissive to black men and making them writhe in pleasure was the ultimate domination of all men!" Dee thought. Dee was pleased. She felt victorious!

Suddenly, Dee had an urge!

"Take off your clothes!" Dee directed the command to Kobe. Dee watched him as he removed his clothes. Dee strapped Kobe face down to an X-frame apparatus.

"When I give you a command, what do you say?" Dee barked.

Kobe hesitated.

Whack! Whack!

"What do you say?" Dee barked the command again.

"Yes madam!"

"That's right! Your pleasure from this day on is giving pleasure. My pleasure is this lash!" Dee whispered.

Whack! Whack! Whack! ...

***


Dee awoke the next morning and sleepily crawled out of bed. Lisa and Melissa were showering together. Dee brushed her teeth and smiled listening to her hoe daughter and Lisa getting it on in a hot lesbian scene in the shower.

They dressed in slutty clothes and went for brunch.

"I saw Kobe last night at the club. He said you were hot!" Melissa said.

Lisa laughed!

"What else did he say?" Dee asked.

"He said you are a formidable dominatrix. The way Kobe described it made me wish I had seen it, too," Mel said grinning.

"I saw it. It was hot," Lisa said giggling. "What made you think he was a submissive?" Lisa asked.

"After he got off on my cock sucking, it seemed natural. I just started giving orders. I came while whipping him!" Dee said. She blushed.

"I got off watching it," Lisa said.

"I would have, too," Melissa said.

"Did Kobe tell you who else was there?" Lisa asked Melissa.

"He only mentioned you two with him," Melissa said. She looked puzzled.

"I guess that will be our little secret," Dee said, smiling.

"Secrets have a way of getting out," Lisa said. The three hoes laughed.

***

When they got back to Vic's loft apartment, the three hoes had a big surprise. Vic was there!

Continued ...

MrDeep
MrDeep
840 Followers
12