All Comments on 'Defences Activated'

by Falcinator

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well done!

For a quickie, you put a lot of interesting things in it. This really can be used as a basis for a few different story lines, covering various characters, plots, and genres. I like the way you write about the ability to mind control someone without going through a lot of technical problems that readers will fight about. If you don't decide to continue this story or use it for a new story line, will you allow others to do so?

5*

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
very worth reading

Normally I don't read Mind Control stories, they mostly seem to be boilerplate and often poorly thought out (even more so than Loving Wives stories).

This was different and thought provoking and well written.

One quibble, shouldn't the tag be 'submissive female'?

I didn't notice any 'submissive male' in the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFalcinator@Falcinator
569 Followers
I like to explore ideas in my stories, sometimes because I think the scene is hot, sometimes because I find the sex to be a way to explore more interesting and/or deeper issues. I frequently write of control and loss of control, including the ultimate loss of control that is...