All Comments on 'Defiance'

by YourLittleAngelle

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wow!!

That was well written and really bad. The actions of the characters you create need to be consistent with the personalities you create. The man you created would not put up with that shit AFTER HE QUIT. He was not that weak., Perhaps more importantly the woman you created was neither dominant enough, nor seductive enough...well really not anything enough to pull it off. You write well, but have to work on telling a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wicked!

Wicked wonderful, that is! More!

FlpantherFlpantherabout 16 years ago
GIFTED!

You are a gifted writer. I have really enjoyed your other submissions. I enjoy your style and what a marvelous imagination!! Maybe some nonhuman story lines could be in our future??

Back to this story...If “Defiance” was meant to be funny or tongue in cheek, then it missed the mark for it bordered on silly. I'm certain you can do better than this one!

I know the work involved and don't mean to minimize your effort.

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your wonderful talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Letdown

Wow What a letdown, especially after your

last offering was so hot.

Robert_NotRobert_Notalmost 16 years ago
A Tightrope ....

You walk a fine tightrope between being used and secuced in a situation where most people couldn't imagine such a thing happening.

And IMO you managed to carry it off well.

Keep it up (the good work, I mean)

R.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Be a man!

Is he going to let her get away with that? Does the story end here? Although the story is very erotic, a person should stand for what he/she believes in. If nothing else there is the self-respect to consider. The meeting that night could get much more exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Terrible.

Any man in his position would have pushed her hand away at the start and walked out, filed a claim with HR and looked for another job. That stuff doesn't fly in the real world. Totally implausible story. A waste of reading time.

Wachirabol69Wachirabol69about 4 years ago
Chapter two.

Please write a second chapter for this. I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you very much!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous