Defiance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't need to look down to know his cock was dripping in rampant need. In a moment, however, all those thoughts were lost.

The first bumps of her knuckles buffeted by fabric against his sex were wonderful. Any sort of touch would have been welcomed by his throbbing erection. However, when the soft tug of elastic snagged against his swollen cock-head for an instant, followed by warm slippery wetness coming into contact with the painfully sensitive tip, he knew she was going to make him pay dearly for what he'd done.

"Look at me." Ashley breathed, pulling her fingers out of her panties and slipping them between Jack's parted lips. At that same instant, she began to undulate slowly against his cock, caressing it with sticky sweet folds and unbelievable heat. "Don't I taste good?"

"Yes." Jack moaned, sucking on the delicate digits and savoring her slightly sweet flavor, his tongue working between her fingers and over her nails to try and capture every delicious drop.

When she aligned her tiny puckered opening with his stiff projection, she yanked her fingers from his mouth to grasp his shoulders, slamming herself down on his throbbing dick with a gasp before moving upward enough to keep just a couple inches inside her. With a rhythmic squeeze, Ashley began working her muscles around his cock as she moved slowly downward, her damp panties rubbing against the left side of his cock since she hadn't even bothered to take them off.

"Feel good?" Ashley asked. The question was posed in a soft cooing tone as she slammed her hips down, the juicy velvet pouch of her pussy clenching his cock like a fist. "Mmm. Your cock feels so good, Jack... Don't move. I'm going to come soon..."

An unbidden memory of the Trent-Miller meeting surfaced in Jack's mind. He recalled sitting across his desk from the pompous stuffed shirt financial advisor who had come on behalf of his employer. How tedious it had been to suffer through the formal bantering back and forth about terms, interest rates and quarter percentages. Finally, his refusal to give in to what would have been the equivalent of financial vampirism for the bank sent the bastard on his way. Jack saw the slippery son-of-a-bitch out with a smile and a firm handshake.

"Oh fuck, Jack... Damn it you feel so good-" Ashley breathed, now working herself harder on his cock. One of her hands left his shoulder to return to rubbing the tiny bud of pleasure nestled in her engorged folds. "Yeah. So good-" With another hard thrust and wet plunge of his cock deep inside her, Ashley cried out, her eyes squeezed shut, her skin flushed and misted with perspiration.

Tight muscles throbbed and contracted around his shaft, and Jack groaned painfully, arching his hips again and again to push deeper inside her as she rode out her orgasm. He was so close to coming, his breath matching hers as he bucked beneath her, slipping in and then almost out with the unwavering strength of a stallion. Ashley wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered lusty words of encouragement in his ear until ragged breaths escaped him in short puffs. And with that, she placed her palms on his shoulders, pushing off his red and dripping cock and into a standing position.

Blindly desperate, Jack reached for her but she deftly stepped back out of his grasp, looking down at his glistening cock and oozing tip. Without a word, she turned her back to him, bending over to step into her skirt, pulling it up and into place as she went for her blouse, pausing to adjust her stockings.

"What the fuck!" Jack gasped, unable to move. Instinctively, he reached for his cock and Ashley whirled, his belt in hand. She thrashed his wrist with the strip of supple leather held in a loop as if she were chastising a puppy with a rolled up newspaper.

"What do you want to tell me?"

"Oh fuck! You can't-"

"Oh yes I can," Ashley interrupted, her cheeks rosy with the glow a good fucking can provide as she sat on the table to button her blouse. "I can get dressed and walk out of this room. Or you can make things easy for yourself and tell me what I want."

Jack was broken. His cock jumped and throbbed, growing harder by the second. He needed her pussy. Needed to fill her to brimming with the hot stream of come that ached to be jettisoned from his heavy, pendulous balls. The only way this would be possible was if he broke down. Caved in to this little brat. He'd have to swallow his pride before he could get her to swallow his load. With all the humility and desire inspired by the painfully tense moment, Jack looked up into her tranquil and satisfied face as he took one of her silken sculpted calves in his palm, placing a delicate kiss on the toe of her shoe.

"Ms. Williams, I am so sorry my decisions cost us the Trent-Miller account. It won't happen again. I know I'll continue to make a good employee of Williams Bank and Trust if you'll let me." He gulped, swiping a hand across his brow as his eyes fell on his still rigid cock. "Please give me a second chance. And please... please let me come before I explode."

Ashley Williams buttoned the final button of her blouse, reaching for her jacket. She'd never even taken off her heels. With an indulgent smile, she started toward the conference doors when she paused, stepping out of her left shoe and holding it out to emphasize her point before slipping it back on her dainty foot with a smile.

"Apology accepted. Come see me this evening after you've secured the deal with Mrs. Caulfield concerning the trust fund she wants to establish. I'll be in my office until well past closing time. Thanks for such a constructive meeting, Jack. Get dressed and get back to work. You've got a big account to handle. I'm glad you came around. Everyone I've had to deal with always comes around in time with the right method of persuasion.

"Oh, and no jacking off to take care of the little reminder I've given you. I'll be able to tell when I play with your balls. If you jack off at all while you're working this morning, I'll just have to find someone else to replace you on the Caulfield account. And you don't want that, do you? Especially now that you've seen what losing an account can get you. We'll take care of your condition then. Ciao." She offered a saucy wink before sashaying out the doors. "See you after business hours, Mr. Dayton."

12