All Comments on 'Defibrillate My Heart Ch. 02'

by PhoenixKing

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Lovely story. I'm already in love with these two

cuddlebear19cuddlebear19over 8 years ago

PhoenixKing you are such a cheeky fellow. How could you possibly do this to us. You left us hanging on a proverbial cliff. Other than that way to go this is a great story.

chrisunderchrisunderover 8 years ago
Needs to be longer 5 Stars!!!

Can you make this atleast 2 pages?? I get disappointed when I reach the end, great story though I would certainly follow this series.

canndcanndover 8 years ago

Does the signet on his ring match the necklace he gave him? What is the signet on the necklace. You gave it a name and I thought it had to do with medical but wasn't sure. I am assuming Todd in his 'perfection' could be a supernatural being. I don't know if you are going that way, but with your other story being in that genre I wonder. :) But the tags aren't implying that so they may just be normal people. Will you tell us which it is?

Good Chapter. It kinda had an abrupt end for me and could have been a bit longer. Overall, look forward to more.

PhoenixKingPhoenixKingover 8 years agoAuthor
@cannd

They are just two normal people. The necklace that Todd gives Nick is the symbol of one of the great houses in Game of Thrones. The ring is also just a ring with some banter between the two. Thank you for the feedback :) I will try and make the next chapter longer

aclassyladyaclassyladyover 8 years ago
VERY GOOD

This s a very good story and I can't wait to see where this goes. I have followed this story so far and am intrigued at where this is going. Good characters and good plot are a definite for a great story. I was thinking the necklace was something special, one would give to his mate. I hope this turns out to be a way of showing each other the happiness they can both share.

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessover 8 years ago
loved it .... but

Okay loved the chapter even if it was a bit short for my normal reading tastes.

But I am kinda gutted that you've ruled out Tod being a supernatural being as his "perfect-ness" is kinda hard to swallow as nobody is perfect everyone has some flaws and it's those flaws that allow readers to connect with the characters and make even the most fantastical story believable and absorbing. That said I look forward to seeing where you take this story and Mr Perfect.

plz3plz3over 8 years ago
Good job

I love the story so far. so nice to read a story about gay men that are comfortable with who they are!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love it!

I really enjoyed reading this part as well, just need more.

Thanks!

bambam1234bambam1234over 8 years ago
More Please!

Love it!

DustyDevilDustyDevilover 7 years ago
Good Start

Please continue with this series you have made a good start. I look forward to reading more of this story hopefully SOON!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
love it

Really enjoying the story. Will there be more of it anytime soon?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous