Defiling Krissy Williams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next thing I knew, my face and half my head was buried in the most delectable sweet muskiness I had ever experienced. I tried to speak but Krissy just pushed my head in tighter, and it was all I could do just to draw breath. But sweet Jesus, what a glorious suffocation! Warm breast flesh encased all of my senses, and Krissy gently ground my face around a little so I could feel every inch of my face rubbing against her sweet flesh. She had lightly perfumed her cleavage with some kind of intoxicating floral scent, and my head began to swim with exquisite pleasure.

"Told you your face would be in there," she said teasingly. "Sir."

I mumbled some kind of response, smothered by her heavenly boobs, and she just giggled, making her tits jiggle and pressing my face even deeper, which I wouldn't have thought was possible. I drew a long, gasping breath through my nose, pulling in a thin stream of air scented with perfume and sweat. It was pure ecstasy.

Just when I thought I would pass out she released me. I gasped for air and opened my eyes. Somehow, we'd ended up lying on the bed, with me under her. She now sat astride my naked body, breasts jutting as insolently as ever, small nipples pointing straight ahead. The body stocking still encased her lower half.

"Now you're gonna fucking get it, you little conservative slut," I growled, and shoved her off. She fell onto the bed with a gasp. I grabbed the body stocking and tore it in two places, long rips all the way down both legs. I ripped through the hems around both ankles and pulled the shredded fabric away and threw it on the floor. She was now sprawled on the bed, in nothing but a little black thong and fuck-me heels. She looked up at me, her blue eyes wide and bright with apprehension and anticipation, seeing the animal lust on my face, her naturally submissive nature kicking in. She spread her arms out to either side, making her tits jut up even more, and spread her legs.

I sat on top of her and bent over, and went to work on her little hard nipples with my mouth and hands. I had my knees on her arms, so she was helpless to defend herself, not that she wanted to. She loved every second of me using her boobs as my personal playthings. She panted and moaned through half-parted red lips, her eyes closed, her fists clenching and unclenching. I sucked at each nipple in turn, pulling viciously at them with my lips, nipping cruelly with my teeth, using the little rings to stretch them until she gasped with pain. My fingers kneaded and mashed her titties like soft bread dough. She seemed to particularly enjoy having her nipples and nipple rings pushed hard back into her boobs and rubbed. This made her thrash under me and groan with pleasure.

After a few minutes of giving her boobs my full, undivided attention, I raised my head and sat back, my bare ass on her hips and upper thighs. She wiped sweaty hair away from her eyes and looked at me pleadingly, her naked lust written all over her gorgeous face.

"Please sir, fuck me," she whispered. "Please make me your whore. Please, sir. "

"Squeeze your tits together," I said.

She did as she was told, pushing her glorious big boobs together so they jutted straight up at me, with a deep, inviting cleavage just begging for my dick.

I moved up so my cock was within reach of her mouth. "Get it wet," I ordered.

Obediently, she took my shaft deep into her mouth, her exquisite lips and tongue gently working it, getting it slathered with spit. I pulled out and positioned the head of my cock just inside the fold of her cleavage. After a moment of savoring the anticipation, I slid my hard dick deep in between Krissy's beautiful boobs.

It was absolutely fucking incredible. Her tits were soft but very firm, and the skin was warm and smooth, but with just enough friction to feel fucking amazing. I pumped faster and faster, watching my cockhead peek out from the top of her cleavage, then disappear again, and my shaft slid up and down through her titties.

Krissy fucking loved it, the little whore. She moaned softly, watching my shaft between her tits with rapt attention, never taking her big blue eyes off of it. Every time my dick pushed up out of her boobs she tried to lick the head, and succeeded a couple of times, relishing my precum in her mouth. She kept her big tits squeezed tight together, giving my cock a hell of a ride.

When I got close to cumming I stopped, not without some regret, and slipped my dick out. I moved up a bit and proceeded to bitch-slap Krissy's gorgeous face with my hard cock. All over her cheeks, mouth, nose, chin, forehead - I slapped and rubbed my meat everywhere. Krissy lay back and accepted this obediently, eyes closed, full lips slightly parted, seeming to enjoy the degradation of being cock-slapped.

After a minute or so of this I got off of her and, without any warning, grabbed her around her petite little waist and flipped her over. She shrieked with surprise. I pushed her up onto her knees. Knowing what was coming, the little bitch buried her face in a pillow and raised her ass for me. I gave the tight flesh a hard slap, then another. She shrieked again, half pain and half pleasure.

"You little cunt, you like a good spanking? Yeah? Take it, little whore. Take your spanking." I whacked her ass again. She shuddered and groaned into the pillow. The crotch of her thong had worked its way into her pussy, and was thoroughly soaking wet. Her juices dripped down the insides of her thighs. I swabbed some up with my hand and yanked her hair with the other, jerking her head up. I pushed my pussy-scented hand under her nose.

"Sniff this, little bitch girl. Smell how fucking horny you are. Smell that? That's your dirty little pussy, Krissy. It's fucking dripping, baby. You love this, don't you? Admit it, tell me how much you love it."

"Yes sir, I love it, I love it, I love it," she moaned, over and over. "Oh God, please spank me some more, I need it for being such a greedy little whore!"

"Damn right," I muttered, and commenced smacking her pert little butt again, making both cheeks a nice flaming red color. I could practically feel the heat baking off of her ass cheeks by the time I relented and allowed her to lower her ass again.

Krissy slumped down onto the bed, her big boobs pushing out on either side of her chest. I knelt on her, astride her ass, and shoved my hands under chest. I found her nipples and began pinching and twisting them mercilessly. Krissy wriggled and squealed like a stuck pig, but I had her pinned down.

"Oh, fuck, sir, that hurts," she cried. "It really fucking hurts!"

"Do you want me to stop, you little bitch?" I asked

She didn't say anything for a moment. Then she whispered, "No, sir. Don't stop."

I smiled. "That's what I thought. Now keep your fucking slutty mouth shut."

I continued to pinch, twist, and pull cruelly at her nipples for several more minutes. Krissy did keep her mouth shut, but kept squirming and moaning underneath me. At one point I reached down between her legs and felt her pussy - sopping wet. She loved this. When I stroked her pussy she gasped out loud in unexpected pleasure.

"I said keep your mouth shut, Krissy," I warned. "Your tight little pussy will get plenty of attention soon enough, and so will your asshole, and your mouth."

She kept her face in the pillow as I had my way with her nipples and breasts. When I finally let up she was panting like she'd run a marathon, and covered in a light sheen of perspiration.

I got off of her. "Turn over."

She did as I ordered, and lay stretched out on he back. Her little nipples were bruised and red, and there were small marks all over her boobs where my fingertips had dug in.

"Do your nipples hurt, baby?" I asked.

She nodded. "Yes, sir."

"Do you like it?"

She looked away, her cheeks burning. "Yes, sir. I love it."

"Little pain slut, aren't you?"

She nodded, still looking away.

I slapped her lightly on one boob. "I said, you're a little pain slut, aren't you?"

"Yes sir! I'm a dirty little pain slut, sir."

"Good girl. That's better."

I got up off the bed, my erection bouncing as I moved. I noticed she was eyeing it hungrily.

"Like that cock, little whore? You'll get more than enough. But first, I need something to tie you up with."

I heard Krissy gasp faintly when I said this, but she wisely didn't say anything.

"Where do you keep your lingerie?"

She pointed toward a tall bureau against the wall. "In the top drawer of that dresser, sir."

I opened the drawer and my eyes widened. There was enough trampy stuff in there to outfit an entire bordello. God, but she was a closet slut!

I found what I wanted: two stockings. I took them back to the bed and pulled Krissy up to the headboard, keeping her lying on her back. I took one arm and tied it to one bedpost with a stocking, triple-knotting it so she was secure. I did the same for the other arm.

"Try to pull free," I commanded.

She pulled feebly at the restraints. "I can't, sir."

"No, bitch, really try to pull free. Like you're about to get fucked by the biggest fucking dildo you've ever seen and you're afraid it'll rip you apart."

Krissy whimpered and began pulling with all her strength at the bond. They held tight. In fact, the knots I'd made were the kind that just get tighter the more you pull on them.

"I can't, sir," she whispered.

I smiled at her. "Good. Now, I'm going to tease the fucking shit out of your cunt and asshole, just like you've teased me and every other guy in the office day in and day out." I knelt on the bed, forcing her legs to spread wide, and kneeling between them. "You're going to be fucking begging me for an orgasm soon, baby. You'll say or do anything to cum. But I won't let you. I'll keep teasing you right to the edge, then letting you back off, then bringing you to the edge again. It'll be the sweetest agony you've ever felt."

And that's exactly what I did. The teasing session last almost two hours: I employed my fingers, my tongue, my teeth, a small vibrator I found in her nightstand, and even a feather from a centerpiece on the dining room table. By the end, Krissy was reduced to a struggling, whimpering animal, a primitive organism that knew nothing but the desperate, burning need to have an orgasm and the willingness to degrade herself in any way I demanded in the agonizing need for relief. But I never let her have the release she needed. I finished the session by gradually backing her away from what must have been her twentieth near-orgasm, letting her body relax from the rigid tension that had gripped it again, letting her screams for mercy subside to moans, then to whimpers, then to silence. Finally, she slept.

I eased off the bed, careful not to wake her, and waited for several minutes to be sure she was deeply asleep. I knew she was when I heard very faint, very feminine little snores, and her boobs rose and fell in a gentle rhythm. Her blonde hair, all styling gone, lay in disarray across the pillow. Sweat had turned her bangs a darker blonde and pasted them to her forehead. All in all, she looked like someone who had had the shit fucked out of her. But we hadn't even gotten to that part yet.

I carefully untied the stockings from the bedposts, leaving them on her wrists. The next part was the trickiest: I slowly slid my hands underneath her, one under her ass and the other under her shoulder blades, and gingerly rolled her over onto her stomach. She stirred for a moment, then resumed her rhythmic breathing. I adjusted the pillow to make sure her nose and mouth weren't covered. Then, I retied the stockings to the bedposts, but lower down, level with the mattress, so Krissy's slender arms were stretched out to either side and forward. Then I went back to the lingerie drawer and found two more stockings. I used these to secure her ankles to the other two bedposts, leaving her fuck-me heels on. She was now tied face-down and spread-eagled on her own bed, sleeping peacefully, unaware of what was to come next.

I sat patiently in a chair near the bed, massaging my cock to keep it hard, while waiting for her to wake up. It didn't take much effort to keep my dick ready - just looking at that gorgeous little body tied down to the bed was enough. After a while she began to stir, and I saw her eyes open a little. She tried to move, and realized quickly that she was still tied down. There was some momentary disorientation as she realized I had turned her over. She looked over at me.

"What are you going to do now, sir?" she whispered. She didn't have much voice left, having screamed it out during the long tease session.

I didn't answer right away. Instead, I got up slowly, still massaging my dick, and walked slowly towards the bed. I sat down next to her and laid my hand on her ass, and began stroking it gently. Heat radiated from her pussy, which was still wet. I let my fingers stray near her asshole, gently tickling the skin around it. She drew in a sharp breath.

"Oh God, sir, please, no more teasing, sir. I'll die," she whimpered softly.

"Quiet, whore," I said. "I'll do what I like."

Krissy moaned softly. "Yes, sir."

"Are you enjoying this experience, Krissy?" I asked.

She nodded. "Yes, sir, I am enjoying it very much." She sounded sincere. "I always knew I wanted to fuck you, ever since I first saw you, but I never knew how much I loved submitting to a strong man. It's incredible, sir."

I nodded. "Good answer." I slapped her ass lightly, then went back to stroking near her asshole.

"This tight little asshole is going to be violated soon, bitch," I said softly. "Have you ever had your asshole fucked? I bet you haven't."

She was silent.

I smacked her hard on her ass, making her squeal. "Answer my fucking question."

Her cheeks turned bright red. "Yes, sir."

"Yes what?"

"Yes sir, I've had my...asshole fucked," she whispered.

"Louder." I smacked her again.

"Yes, sir, I've had my asshole fucked!" she said.

"When?"

"In high school, sir. When I was seventeen." Her cheeks burned bright red with embarrassment.

My cock throbbed. "Who fucked you in the ass, Krissy?"

"It was the school quarterback, sir. John Edmonds. He was a year older than me, sir."

"Did you enjoy it?"

She hesitated, but anticipating another smack on her sensitive ass, she answered. "Yes, sir. I loved it. It hurt, sir. But I loved it."

"Did he shoot his load into your ass, too? I bet he did. I bet you let him, and then begged for more."

She nodded, but didn't speak. Her face was buried in the pillow.

I smiled to myself. Krissy Williams, conservative reporter, holier-than-thou born-again good little upstanding Christian woman: fucked up the asshole by the high school quarterback, and loving every minute.

Without a word I slid one finger deep into her tight dripping pussy. She gasped. I stroked in and out for a moment, teasing her a little, then pulled my finger out and pressed the tip against her puckered little anus. Very gently, I began to work my fingertip, massaging her asshole, forcing it to gradually loosen up until my fingertip popped in about a quarter inch.

Krissy let out a strangled little yelp of surprise, pain, and pleasure. She involuntarily flexed her ass, trying to force me back out, but I held firm.

"Don't you dare push me out, you little bitch-whore," I murmured, leaning close to her ear. "Don't you fucking dare. "

"No sir," she whispered.

"Good girl."

I went back to massaging her asshole, and after a couple of minutes most of my finger was buried deep in her little anus. Her sphincter clenched tight around my finger, but I was in far too deep now for her to be able t push me out. I brought a second finger into the action, working it in next to the first one, very gently stretching her sweet little asshole a little wider. I was taking my time, knowing she was loving every second of this, feeling her entire body tremble with a heady mix of pain and pleasure. I began to hear low whining noises coming from the pillow, like a small animal trying to get a delicious piece of food that's just out of reach.

"Shhhh," I whispered. "Shhhh, baby. I know. I know. You can't decide if it feels good or it hurts, and you want to cum so fucking bad."

She nodded her head and kept whining.

"Don't worry baby. You'll cum. You'll cum more than you ever imagined possible."

I worked a third finger in, and moved them around in a circle. Her anus was nicely stretched now, grasping my fingers in a warm, tight little ring. Her toned little ass cheeks glistened with sweat. I spent a few minutes just letting Krissy adjust to the sensations flooding her body as I finger-fucked her ass slowly and gently. Then, I slid my fingers out and pulled her hair so her head tilted back at an uncomfortable angle. I put my ass-fucking fingers in front of her mouth, then forced them in.

"Lick them clean, Krissy. You little anal whore. Nice and clean."

She did as she was told without protest. She even seemed to enjoy the taste of her own ass and pussy juices, slurping at my fingers until I decided they were clean. I released her head, which slumped back to the pillow.

I got up and double-checked the restraints. They were still tight. I stood for a moment, admiring Krissy's gorgeous, perspiration-sheened body tied spread-eagle on her own luxurious bed. I absently massaged my cock, savoring the anticipation of violating this conservative little tight-assed bitch who walked around work every day in fuck-me pumps and tight, low-cut dresses, at the same time preaching about morality and being saved. I was slick with pre-cum; I swabbed some of it with a finger and spread it around Krissy's little anus, sipping my finger a little and lubing her inside. She moaned softly as I did this, her pert ass squirming.

When I was ready, I mounted the bed and knelt between Krissy's sexy legs. I placed my hands on her black spike heels, and slowly trailed my hands up her legs until I reached her crotch. I heard her suck in her breath, anticipating what would come next. I gently spread her ass cheeks apart, moved forward, and placed the tip of my throbbing cock against her asshole.

What came next surprised the shit out of me. Krissy's reaction to feeling my dick against her anus was galvanic. She began to buck and thrash violently, making the entire bed shake. Her head jerked back and forth, her sweaty blonde hair flying. I heard low grunting noises, thinking at first they were coming from outside the house, because they were so low and guttural I didn't think they could possibly be coming from a woman. But they were. Krissy had reverted back to the same animal mode I had seen during our teasing session, and probably was barely conscious of what she was doing.

At first I assumed she was reacting like this because she didn't want to be assfucked. In a moment I learned different.

"Ohhhhhhhhh God," she screamed in that same guttural tone. "Bobby please fuuuuuck my asssssss..." The last word trailed out like a snake hissing. "Fuck it, Bobby, oh my God, I've wanted it for so long..." Her speech dissolved into more moaning.

Holy shit, I thought. This little bitch is fucking addicted to cock. I realized her thrashing had a purpose: to try to impale her own ass on my hard cock. She was desperately trying to back up against the wrist restraints and push her anus over my cockhead.

I obliged her, and brutally plunged my full length deep into her body.

She let out a banshee wail as I violated her, head back, mouth open wide, screaming at the ceiling, eyes wide but not seeing anything except pain and pleasure mixed together so finely she couldn't tell them apart. Her ass muscles, which were quite strong, clenched savagely at my cock as it invaded her, send waves of pure pleasure shooting through my cock, balls, groin, and everywhere else. It took a feat of sheer willpower not to explode my load of cum right there, deep in her hot rectum.