Defiling Krissy Williams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I withdrew almost all the way out, then shoved back in, balls deep, as roughly as I had the first time. Krissy's head was still thrown back, her back and neck arched at an impossible angle, every muscle rigid as steel, the howl still issuing from her throat, her arms still straining against the bonds. I noticed her legs were in on it too, kicking violently against the stockings that fixed them in place. I held my cock there for a few seconds, every last inch of it deep inside Krissy's body, filling her in ways she had never thought possible, even with Mr. Football Star.

I began to withdraw again, faster this time, and just as quickly thrust back in. I began to pound her anus without mercy, pulling out and shoving back in, feeling her ass muscles clench and unclench rhythmically, like a thumb and forefinger gripped in a tight circle around my dick and stroking it roughly. Her body was totally confused, wanting simultaneously to force my invading cock out and pull it in even deeper. Krissy's wail had begun to taper off and her head was back down on the pillow, resting on one cheek, her eyes squeezed tightly shut, her hair plastered to her head with sweat. Her makeup was running now, and she looked like she was crying black eyeliner tears. She was breathing so fast she sounded like she would pass out.

I began to spit dirty talk at her. "Like that big cock raping your little ass, bitch? Does it feel good? You like getting ripped apart by my dick, baby? I bet you've been wanting this for months, you filthy little cock slut. Dirty anal whore. Cockteasing cunt."

With each new degrading word Krissy moaned louder and nodded frantically. Between panting breaths she said things like "Yes, sir, fuck yes, it's so fucking good, tear me apart, sir please."

Soon her words became screams, and I knew she was close to orgasm. I slowed a little bit, and began smacking her ass cheeks with both hands, timing each slap with a thrust of my cock into her anus, which was now putting up no resistance at all. Soon her cheeks were flaming red, even more so than when I had given her the initial spanking shortly after we entered her bedroom. When they were cherry red and glowing hot, I began dragging my fingernails across them, making her squeal with excruciating pain. But the pleasure of being ass fucked mixed well with the sting of her ass cheeks being scratched, and Krissy screamed with ecstasy.

I felt my load building sharply, my balls swelling and aching, my engorged dick getting close to exploding again. I abruptly withdrew from Krissy's ass completely, leaving her anus gaping open. She cried out with frustration and disappointment. A loud whine escaped her throat.

"Quiet, whore," I barked. She immediately went silent. I untied her ankles. "Raise your ass in the air. As high as you can."

Krissy struggled to comply. It was awkward, with her wrists still tied, but she managed it after a few encouraging slaps on her tender little ass. After a minute or two her dripping pussy was on full view, and completely vulnerable to whatever I wanted to do with it.

I probed lightly at her clit and labia with my fingers. I heard a low groan of pure horny lust from Krissy's throat. Her pussy involuntarily clenched around my fingers as I slipped them into her deliciously warm cunt. I stroked teasingly in and out a few times, then brushed my fingertips across her clit. Krissy's clitty was engorged and rock-hard, and incredibly sensitive. The slightest touch sent shudders of pleasure through her, making her shake and squirm. I teased her clit for a minute or so longer, and I could tell she was trying to keep herself from begging for the orgasm I had been denying her for son long. Good girl, I thought. You've learned something.

Then I stopped playing and got down to business. I pushed the head of my cock against her pussy lips and began to work it slowly into her. Her breath began to come in harsh little gasps, and I thought I could make out words, too: "God...fuck me...please...shit...fuck me...". I'll fuck you baby, I thought; I'll fuck you until you can't fucking see straight.

With no warning whatsoever I drove my cock deep into her cunt, all the way to the hilt. She screamed like something being tortured. I pulled it all the way back out, paused, then drove it all the way in again. I did this several times, and Krissy kept up the screaming, never seeming to run out of breath, the pitch of her voice going up and down with the rhythm of my fucking. Finally she ran out of air and began wheezing in long, hoarse gasps, her face sideways against the pillow, eyes squeezed shut, mouth wide open, perfect white teeth showing, her entire face grimacing with something between agony and ecstasy. My cock slammed her over and over again; I lost count quickly of how many times I brutally violated her tight little cunt.

And she was tight, incredibly fucking tight. It was hard to believe she'd ever been pussy-fucked before, but it was obvious she was no virgin. She must have kept up a regular workout routine to keep her cunt muscles tight and toned. Her pussy gripped my cock like a warm, tight velvet glove, slippery and moist but with enough friction to cause waves of incredible pleasure course through me. My thick cock stretched her brutally; I looked down at my shaft pumping in and out and saw her pussy lips pulled around my dick in a perfect tight circle. Krissy was lost in ecstatic pleasure, screaming again, howling into the pillow, her restrained hands and arms struggling frantically, fists clenching.

"Do you wanna cum now, little bitch?" I barked at her. When she didn't answer I pulled my cock out and smacked her ass, hard. She shrieked. "I said, do you want to cum now> Answer me, whore!"

"Yes!! Oh fuck, sir, yes, so bad, so fucking bad!!" she yelled. "Please let me cum sir!" Her pussy pulsed, practically begging for my cock.

I thrust back into her, all the way in.

"Then fucking cum, bitch! Now!"

I slapped her ass.

"Now!"

Slap!

"Now!"

Slap!

I didn't think it was possible, but Krissy's dirty little cunt suddenly gripped my pumping shaft even tighter, practically grinding my movements to a stop. It felt fucking exquisite - pushing through her incredible tightness, violating her deep inside, feeling her orgasm build to the point of no return.

Krissy suddenly threw her head back and let out a bizarre, inhuman howl. It practically blew my eardrums out, I grabbed her blonde hair, damp with sweat, and yanked her head back even further. Her scream was strangled into a keening whine. Her eyes were squeezed shut, her eyeliner running freely down her cheeks, sweat pouring from her forehead. Her cunt pulsed hard and rhythmically as wave after wave of orgasm swept through her body, possessing her completely. I felt my cock pushed and pulled violently inside her pussy, and felt something else as well: the slipperiness there suddenly increased as her pussy juices let go and bathed my dick in sweet slick warmth. I even felt some of it squirt out onto my aching balls.

As Krissy's orgasms exploded, I felt my balls, already swollen beyond belief, begin to stretch even more. The base of my engorged cock began to feel as if someone were pushing on it with ramrod. A rush of pure, animal sensation washed over me like a tidal wave, and I grabbed onto Krissy's bucking hips with both hands, as much to steady myself as to keep her in place. My cock was still ramming in and out of her hot cunt like a piston; I was barely even aware I was doing it. Light exploded behind my eyes. A throb like a thunderbolt erupted through the length of my shaft, and I heard someone scream. It wasn't Krissy; dimly, I realized it was me. I thrust all the way deep into Krissy's body, and froze there, rigid as iron.

Jet after pulsing jet of hot cum blasted into Krissy's pussy. There seemed to be no end to the supply of semen that had built up in my balls. The muscle at the base of my dick kept spasming, pumping load after load into the little bitch, until I wouldn't have been surprised if my cum had shot out of her eyes. Krissy's ass was thrust up in the air as far as she could push it, and she was screaming incoherently. My rock-hard dick throbbed in her tight vagina, stretching her pussy muscles and making her entire body shudder with ecstatic pleasure.

After what seemed like an eternity, the cum finally subsided, and my dick began to soften. I slipped out of her, and she slumped her hips down onto the bed. Her pussy was bright pink and swollen - a well-fucked cunt if I ever saw one. Dribbles of cum ran down her pussy lips and pooled on the bed. Her ass was bright red, with finger marks where I'd grabbed her, and heat radiated from the entire region like a fucking furnace. She was still wearing the slutty little thong, but at some point, I noticed, the crotch had been torn out. So much for that piece of slutwear, I thought, smiling.

I got out from between Krissy's legs and lightly slapped her ass.

"Krissy," I said. No response.

That's when I noticed she was sound asleep. Her wrists were still tied, her hair was a sweaty, tangled mess, her perfect makeup was ruined, and she was dead asleep on the bed. Or passed out - it was hard to tell which.

I smiled again. I had fucked the little conservative whore completely senseless. The best part was that the slut had loved every damn second of it.

I carefully untied her slim wrists. There were dark red marks where she had pulled against the stockings. She mumbled in her sleep, but didn't wake. After a few minutes, I found a blanket and laid it over her nearly naked body, and removed her fuck-me shoes. She didn't need those anymore - they'd done their job. Only her head full of sweaty blonde hair peeked out from under the blanket.

I got dressed quickly and left, but not before leaving her a little love note on the nightstand, where she'd be sure to see it. It read:

"Dear Krissy,

You little slut. You fucking little cum-greedy cunt. Are you good and sore? I know you are, and I know you loved it. We will do this again soon. Your boobs, your ass, your pussy, your legs, your mouth - all belong to me now. You are my little bitch-whore.

Love,

Bobby"

The next day, at work, I was sitting in my office waiting for Krissy to arrive, and wondering if she would even come in that day. Around 10 AM, two hours past her usual time, the elevator door opened and Krissy walked out.

She was a different woman. Still gorgeous, sexy, pert, and self-righteous as ever, big boobs jutting proudly out against her skin-tight minidress, smiling radiantly. I watched her walk. She was moving a little stiffly - I could guess why.

She made her way across the cubicle area to my office. I sat behind my desk, looking at her, not saying a word. She held my gaze for a moment, then dropped her eyes demurely.

"Thank you, sir," she whispered, her cheeks flushing. "Please fuck me again soon, sir," she begged quietly. "Please."