Defloration Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Try to relax your butt hole Alexis." I instructed. She did as I asked and suddenly the plump head slipped in and I was able to fuck her slowly as deep as it would go. As I increased the speed I switched on its vibrator function and she began to moan as she felt it sliding in and out of her arse, sliding across and stimulating the sensitive membranes inside. Judging it was time to move on I withdrew the black dildo and she gave a sigh of displeasure. The third one was bigger again - a long black cock, realistically shaped down to the pronounced veins along its shaft. Alexis gasped as I inserted it but she was soon bucking her gorgeous arse to meet it as I thrust it and withdrew it. She was really into this and enjoying herself now so I decided the time was right to move onto the real thing.

The sight of her superb hips, rounded butt cheeks and her huge tits hanging down like luscious fruits had my cock so hard it felt like it would burst out of its skin. I continued to fuck her with the big dildo using my right hand while I used my left to pull back my foreskin and lubricated my bulbous cock head with a generous amount of coconut oil. When I withdrew the big dildo, I slapped a liberal blob of oil into the gaping orifice and instantly followed it with my stiff member. She knew what it was of course. Bigger and warmer than the other three, my cock has the natural advantage of an intact generous foreskin. The skin on my shaft, once inserted stays more or less where it is while the hard pole inside can slide smoothly backward and forward within it, without harming the sensitive internal membranes of a pussy or a colon. This is the way that millions of years of evolution have superbly fitted the human penis for the job it is intended to do. I thank my lucky stars that my parents did not consent to have my cock mutilated soon after birth like many others. I feel sorry for all those boys who were cruelly deprived of their sensitive foreskin without the benefit of their informed consent. I also feel sorry for their sexual partners, male or female, who are fucked by a member which often resembles a poker rather than a fully functioning penis. Without the protective foreskin the rough and thickened corona, rakes across the sensitive internal membranes often causing soreness and pain.

I apologise for the digression. Alexis accepted my rampant member like a little slut instead of the pure virgin that she was. I fucked her hard and deep and to her mother's delight (and mine) the fires within her soon fanned into red hot flames and her whole body was racked by an intense climax that caused her to collapse onto the floor convulsing with her eyes rolled back in her head. I too was very close to the edge and, seeing my chance I rolled her over and wanked my cock furiously until it ejaculated great ropes of spunk onto her chest all over those glorious tits. As she recovered from her orgasm her eyes opened wide in surprise as she watched my throbbing cock spurting its love juice.

Clearly envious but delighted by the pleasure her daughter had just experienced, Voula went off to fix us all a drink. When she returned, we all sat and chatted for a while then Alexis and I went into the bathroom to take a shower. I took the opportunity to help Alexis to soap her curvaceous body and we were soon kissing passionately pinned against the wall of the shower cubicle. We dried each other off with fluffy white towels before returning to the lounge room to get back into our clothes.

Voula noticed immediately how turned on we were. My cock had risen again to the occasion and was pointing at the ceiling. I apologised, but my apology was brushed aside by Voula and I realised that she was highly turned on by what she had just witnessed.

"Paul, you look as though that cock of yours needs some relief." She intoned in a deep sexy voice.

I laughed nervously, not sure where this was going. I had just fucked the daughter in the arse, was the mother offering to get me off again? What did she have in mind I wondered? Whatever it was. I was up for it. I'm a horny bastard and the session with the gorgeous Alexis had really got my juices flowing.

As Voula quickly slipped out of her clothes her intentions became clear. The expression on Alexis' face was priceless as it dawned on her what her mother was up to.

"My daughter's pussy is off limits, but mine isn't." she said boldly.

Approaching me, now completely naked like Alexis and myself, she dropped to her knees and sucked my cock expertly into her mouth. I appraised her naked body and liked what I saw. Alexis obviously took after her mother. Voula must have been stunning when she was younger. Now she was an absolute Cougar. Her body showed some signs of ageing, but she was still incredibly sexy. Confidence and experience can give an older woman the edge over inexperienced girls any day. I now realised that Voula was an experienced and skilled lover. It explained why she wanted her daughter to learn the pleasures of sex from an older man and not leave it to the fumbling advances of a youth who had no idea what he was doing.

Voula's skilful lips and tongue soon had my cock hard and she reclined on the couch offering her perfectly smooth shaved pussy to me for my inspection. Wasting no time, I gave it similar treatment to her daughter's and soon had her moaning with pleasure and thrusting her hips toward me. Seeing how turned on she was, I decided to put her in charge and I sat down submissively on the couch with my cock pointing toward the ceiling. As I drew her toward me, she immediately understood my intention. Smiling broadly, she lowered her oozing pussy onto my big stiff member. Alexis watched with interest as her mother began to ride me. On the down stroke she ground her clitoris onto my pubic bone to increase the stimulation. She thrust her big tits into my face and looked delighted when I grabbed one of them in both hands and sucked the nipple enthusiastically. What a turn on for both of us! Soon she was tiring, so I slipped both hands beneath her butt cheeks to help her to keep up the rhythm. When I felt myself getting close, we changed position. She knelt on all fours and I immediately penetrated her from the rear, doggy-style. I fucked her hard and deep and she began to shout:

"Oh, yes, that's good. Fuck my pussy. Make me cum. I want you to cum inside me. Fill me up!"

Well, what's a guy to do? I kept changing my stroke. Sometimes I long -dicked her, almost pulling out before plunging it back deep inside her. Sometimes I 'played at the entrance', rapidly thrusting only two or three inches of my cock into her. When I felt the semen surging through me I came hard, the fires of orgasm burning hot within me. When I felt the first jet, I rammed home and bathed her cervix with great hot jets of my love juice. This pushed her over the top and she let out a scream.

"Aaaargh, I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Don't pull out, fill me up, fill me up!"

Obediently, I kept on thrusting, ramming my pulsing cock deep within her steaming cunt. I ejaculated six or eight times and kept thrusting long after I was drained. Eventually, I felt my cock deflating and it slipped out. I watched as great gobs of creamy white semen slid out of her distended hole.

It had been an amazing experience for all of us and we all felt utterly exhausted. I collapsed onto the couch with mother and daughter curled up on either side of me, all of us still naked and too tired to put our clothes on. When I woke up later I was alone. Voula and Alexis had gone.

They left me a note which read:

"Thanks for everything Paul. You were amazing. Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did. Sorry we can't invite you to the wedding!"

*****

Note from the author

American readers please note that I spell check and edit my work carefully. I am Australian and use British spelling and grammar. This may be unfamiliar to you, but it is not incorrect.

I appreciate feedback and try to incorporate it into my future writing. If you enjoyed this story, please give me five stars and make me a favourite author.

12