All Comments on 'Deflowered'

by Nate_Walis

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
interesting....

As I was reading this story I was thinking maybe this should be under scifi or non consent.

It is an story about self discovery and acceptance.

Will they ever meet agin?

*****

Nate_WalisNate_Walisalmost 12 years agoAuthor

In reply to the anonymous comment: there is always the chance that the characters in these stories will meet the Man in Black again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
:)

Most of the stories on this site are shit, complete and utter shit, if they are not making you cring at how low the writter is willing to stoop for a reader then they are making you laugh at how stupid they are.

But I have to say I really really liked this one, no stupid lines or bulked up insane shit like most.

It was simple and it came from the deepest places of inspiration.

It was well written, not to many details, not to much sex.

It was perfect and I think I am going to save it to my computer so that when I'm board along time from now I'll be able to look back and remember

Nate_WalisNate_Walisalmost 12 years agoAuthor
In response to the comment on 10/07/12

I'm immensly flattered by the comment that you have left and the compliment that it entails. I am always happy to know that a reader has enjoyed the work I post here and take it as a compiment that you feel that will want to read it again in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i love it

i love the feeiling she gets as a flower with no human morals he shouldkidnap her or she should go crazy with the need she'l go and look for him and submit as his orchid. it would be sexy if they meet again!! gets my pussy wet and i want to be her ;)

hothead72hothead72over 9 years ago
wow

I've seen some weird shit on this site but this takes the cake, and I mean that in the best possible way. :D I can tell this probably took a lot of imagination while still being simple and intimate. I was confused by the end though. Did the MIB change her back or was it just a dream? all in all 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
damn

this is really friggin sad. fame and fortune that are unfulfilling as they are enriching and 'professionals' around her grasping for pieces of her. she is finally given the one thing every woman wants. Independence. she was given this independence by the very act of depriving her of her independence and individuality. now nothing more of her was demanded than to be appreciated visually and by olfactory senses. she didn't even need to demonstrate the beauty and maintain the quality of her voice. In return she was given what she needed. Light, shelter, the sensual flow of water, and the attentions of a male who demanded nothing more than to pleasure her and be pleasured by her. and sleep. beautiful. but, she wakes up to a world of approval and disapproval, contracts, demanding performances, double dealing, negotiations, family vs business demands. stress. she longs only for the sunlight again.

laitierebdsmlaitierebdsmabout 7 years ago
jolie transformation

une très jolie transformation

KansalainenKansalainenover 2 years ago

Fantastic. The only minor flaw that İ see is that the 'victims' rapidly accept their situation. Too rapidly, and for me it seems strange.

But these are your stories and İ like them anyway

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous