Deflowering the Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redjules
redjules
67 Followers

"We'll leave the shoes on for now, as you look so sexy in them," she said breathily, gazing at me lustfully at me as she gently parted my legs in order to move closer to me, her manicured red nails bright red against my white silk shirt as she slowly unbuttoned it and pushed the soft material aside to reveal my breasts..

"Mmmmm lovely!" she said as she bent her head to take the tip of one sensitive taut pink nipple in her mouth. I gasped at the sensation, never having had anyone suck on my breasts before, as it was intense. My nipples hardened fast, and tingled as her warm wet mouth suckled on me whilst her other hand pinched and tweaked my other breast. I started to pant and moan almost immediately at the intensity of it, feeling an equivalent tingling between my legs as she continued to stimulate me, and Mrs J lifted her head in surprise.

"My goodness, your breasts are responsive!" she said, looking at me quizzically. "Have you really never done this before?" she continued as she massaged my breasts with gentle caresses.

I probably flushed, embarrassed, as I replied "My breasts sucked? No, never, but it feels amazing Mrs J, please don't stop!"

"I think it's time you called me Sam," she replied before continuing "I meant have you ever had sex before Julie?"

Again I must have flushed bright red as I looked down at her hands stroking me so erotically and mumbled "No, Mrs Jones...I mean Sam, I'm afraid I'm a virgin - you'll find me very inexperienced."

She put one hand under my chin and tipped it up so that I was looking at her face and I noticed that her pupils were dark and dilated with arousal, and her cheeks and lips flushed crimson. "And you want to trust me with your virginity? And perhaps Jake too if he gets home in time? To show you how wonderful it can be this first time? Are you sure?"

Something about the way she looked at me made me trust her so I nodded. I sort of knew that she would look after me, and once she saw me decide she stood up, and pushed me back further onto the bed so that I could see myself in the large mirror directly above the bed, my long creamy legs splayed and my long auburn hair spread out over the white covers. My black lace panties and black stiletto sandals contrasted against the ivory bed linen. My white shirt lay open, exposing my breasts which fell slightly to each side. My pale pink nipples were hard and I watched myself in the mirror as I touched one of them, fascinated at the sight of myself looking so wanton and sexual. I watched as my beautiful sexual tutor lay down on her side alongside me and leant forward to kiss me. I turned my head away from the heady image of the two naked female bodies in the mirror, so that I was looking into her pretty flushed face.

Her plump red lips were soft and gentle at first as she placed them softly against mine, touching me ever so lightly, so that I could feel the warmth of her breath caressing me. I could sense her arousal and desire as her breathing was faster than normal, but as my teacher she was in control and took her time - not rushing in, but waiting for the anticipation and overwhelming urge to kiss her to build within me until finally I was unable to stop myself from eagerly opening my mouth. I was her novice willingly offering myself up to my mistress, inviting her tongue to slip inside and explore my mouth. Such an intimate act that only lovers ever get to do. She felt soft and wet, and although I could sense her passion, there was none of the furious and immature thrusting of my teenage boyfriends.

I began to relax as the kiss deepened and continued. She pulled me hungrily towards her so that we lay facing each other kissing passionately. I loved the feel of her soft plump lips against mine while her rigid tongue probed the inside of my mouth. I sucked at it tentatively, which caused her to push it harder against mine, feeling her passion increase as our soft curvaceous bodies pressed against each other. Her larger, heavier breasts pushed against mine and her naked thigh pushed up against my sex to stimulate it as her fingers massaged my arse. I moved my hand between us to caress one of her huge rounded breasts, far bigger than my own more modest ones, and ran my fingers across the raised ridges dimples on her nipple, loving the feel of another female body. It was turning me on so much feeling her soft female curves, her allowing me to stroke and caress and explore. I rolled the hardened peak of her teat in my fingers, which made her groan into my mouth and push her pussy hard against my thigh so that I could feel the soft hair of her mound grinding against me.

"What a sweet little peachy arse you have" she murmured in my ear, finally breaking off the kiss to push a strand of long red hair back off my face and trail her fingers over my lips.

"So young and firm and ripe - ready to be plucked!" and she gave me a naughty sexy smile, and pinched me firmly on one cheek. The pinch hurt but felt strangely good when followed by more caressing. I moaned gently in appreciation of the sensation of pleasure and pain combined, and she gave me a curious look before pinching me even harder again and watching my reaction. I was unable to help moaning once again at the even stronger sensations flooding my pussy when she did it and she smiled.

"Interesting Julie, it appears you have a penchant for a little bit of pain with your pleasure," she commented, before adding, "Still, first lessons first, my sexy young girl. I already can feel your juices on my thigh, and while I didn't want to rush you, you are just so juicy already that I think you are ready for your first real lesson, before I teach you how to please the teacher!"

And with a wink she rolled me back onto my back, gave a couple of gentle sucks on my hardened nipples and positioned herself between my thighs. Pushing the thin black lace of my panties aside she told me again how wet I was.

"You smell so good Julie, I'm going to love eating your sweet virgin pussy, swallowing your hot creamy cunny juice and making you cum all over my face. You've no idea how many times I thought about doing this to you after class this past year. Now you're no longer my pupil I can finally make fantasy become reality."

Her dirty sexual confession, and realisation that she too had had a crush on me, her 18 year old pupil this past year, made my pussy contract with lust, and I felt a rush of dampness between my thighs. I have to confess, that not knowing what was to happen, my inexperienced self was a bit frightened and embarrassed when I saw her rouged open lips move towards my sex, but then I gasped in pleasure as I felt her hot eager mouth touch my outer lips. The thought of her tongue licking me down there in my most private place made me groan with lust and I was not disappointed as she soon started lapping and licking me, pushing my labia apart to reach the juicy pink folds within.

I watched in the mirror above me as her blonde hair fell over my stomach and thighs, and placed my hands on my engorged nipples so that I could watch as I pulled and tweaked them, while my blonde mistress performed lesbian acts on me, her head moving between my thighs as she drove me to greater heights of ecstasy. Watching this sight in the mirror was highly erotic and I quivered with excitement as her tongue ran up and down me from front to back, lapping and sucking at me. I felt her tongue thrust up inside my so that her face was pushed hard up against me, stimulating me hard as she slurped and sucked my juices up.

She raised her head to look at me as I felt her fingers probing me and pushing inside me. She was pushing into me faster and harder now, and I was panting and moaning as I watched her hand thrusting against me in the mirror. Her mouth was shiny and wet with my cunny juices, and she slid up beside me, sensing I was near and prolonging my pleasure.

"Want to taste yourself Julie? "she asked me. Her face was inches away from mine and I could smell the musky aroma of my own sexual arousal on her. I leant forward and lapped at her lips, tasting the salty sweetness.

"Lick it off me baby girl, taste your juicy cunt," she ordered me, as I continued to lick her face and swallow the copious liquid which I had covered her with.

She moaned and kissed me hard and passionately, before pulling back and looking at me hungrily. I am so in need of you Julie, but first my little virgin I am going to make you cum."

"Tight little virgin pussy - willing and wet and eager for us," she cooed.

"Poor little pussy needs to cum now," she continued as she bent down again and latching on to me with her mouth and sucked on me with abandon.

I threw my head back in ecstasy and cried out at the intensity of the pleasure I was feeling. Unable to help myself I began to shudder as waves of pleasure came over me. " Mmmm! cum for me now little virgin cunt!" was the last thing I heard her say before I shut my eyes and forgot everything except the waves of orgasm that overwhelmed me from her ravenous insatiable mouth. I felt juices shoot out of my cunt over her face and the sheets, but was too far gone to care about being embarrassed by then as the pleasure inside me went on and on, longer than I had ever known before on my own.

Afterwards as I lay there panting Mrs J moved up onto the bed on her side next to me and she sensuously ran her hands through my long red hair while I recovered.

"Now I am going to teach you how to pleasure a woman properly, unlike those pimply schoolboys. Is that OK?"

Unable to speak I just nodded and said "Yes Mrs Jones."

"I've told you! I am Sam now we know each other so much better. I think you should explore a bit yourself now we've eased a bit of tension." And with that she lay back on the pillows and parted her legs so that I could see her naked pussy below her triangle of trimmed dark hair. The outer lips were already glistening wet with arousal. "Go on, taste me baby girl," she said. "Taste the delicious taste of another girl's sweet dripping cunny!"

I moved towards her, drawn both by the excitement of tasting her juices and giving her pleasure, tentatively stooping down to lick at her private parts. I ran my hands over her narrow waist and well rounded hips, enjoying the feel of her softness as I looked at her thick dark pubic hair, trimmed into its neat triangle. Her outer lips were already swollen, sticky and damp from her own creamy juice, and poking out of them was the tantalising sight of the hidden treasure within the rosy pink inner lips. I stuck my tongue out and pushed it into her gash, opening her up as I tasted her musky, salty sweetness, the smell of her female arousal turning me on once again. She moaned again and told me not to be too gentle as I started to suck and lap at her, trying to emulate what she had done to me. She groaned in frustration and thrust her pussy up into my face wanting more. Then she suddenly pushed me away and, putting her hand between her legs to part her outer lips she pointed to a raised nodule and started to rub it. I watched it swell and grow as she did so, my face just inches away breathing in the heady aroma of her cunt.

"You know what that is?" She asked as her breath quickened. I shook my head and she said, "That's what they call your clitoris. Clitty or clit for short, and that is the key to some of the best orgasms you will ever have or give to another woman." I had read about this in my mother's books but had never realised where it was exactly. So with interest I watched my teacher pleasure herself, keen to learn from her. I watched her fingers rubbing the raised nodule faster and faster, and I could see the way it had swollen and grown hard under her touch, as indeed her outer lips had done so also, becoming darker as the blood flow increased under the stimulation. By now she was furiously pushing her hand against it, panting and glistening with sweat as she sought sensual relief.

"Let me try please?" I said, having a good idea of what she needed me to do now, and I was eager to be her pupil and learn from her. So placing my hand on top of hers I felt her tempo and moved my hand in time with hers, until we were both slippery and slick with the juices gushing out of her. She started to gasp and thrash about underneath picking up the tempo even more, until she pulled her hand away and cried out.

"Rub my cunt baby girl, rub it hard. Mummy needs to cum!"

Eager to please my older teacher I carried on rubbing her clit as hard as I could. Any concerns I had about hurting her were put aside by her moans of pleasure and constant encouragement "Yes, like that, harder baby, harder!"

Encouraged I thrust the fingers of my other hand up into her vagina, pushing hard against the upper wall as my mother's books had instructed. I was not disappointed as she gave a huge cry. "Fuck Yes! Cumming now!" and arched her back as she spasmed in ecstasy and fell back against the sheets, her copious juices shooting out across my hand and flooding the bed.

Sated she fell back against the pillows, panting and shaking.

Just at that moment the phone rang. Picking it up from the bedside table Mrs Jones answered in a somewhat breathless voice. "Hi! Yes she's here at the moment. I've just been running through some of the basics," she went on with a wink at me. "Ok. See you in half an hour."

Switching off the phone and turning to look at me she raised an eyebrow as she asked," Jake's coming home in an hour. We could continue your education together if you like. Would you like me to call your parents and tell them you're staying for dinner?"

Lesson Two - Threesomes... I am seduced by my parent's friends, my education continues and I lose my virginity

Entering the shower together Mrs J started to soap my body all over. Her slippery hands massaged my breasts from behind as I felt her larger heavier teats push against me. Her hands slid down between my legs to rub m there too and I felt another rush of lust begin again as my pussy throbbed expectantly. Noticing my involuntary gasp and quiver of anticipation Mrs J put down the shower bottle and continued to rub me from behind. Soap and water mixed with my oily cunt slime on the floor of the shower and I pushed my hands against the wall of the shower to steady myself as I felt the rush of another orgasm begin. I felt a hand prise my buttocks apart and the tip of an inquisitive slippery finger slid inside my back hole. To my surprise it felt good and I groaned as it started to slide in and out of my arse, slippery with soap and pussy secretions, whilst the gorgeous ecstasy of the clit stimulation continued. Suddenly though Mrs J stopped and left me hanging - gasping for more, on the edge of an orgasm.

"We'll be late for Jake... more later!" she promised with a wink. Frustrated, I was desperate for release, but I did as the older woman told me and exited the shower and dried off, putting my clothes back on, scrunching up my still damp knickers and putting them in my bag. I would have to go without for now.

Downstairs in the lounge I perched nervously on the sofa sipping on another glass of punch, my legs tightly together and my pussy still throbbing from the teasing it had been given in the shower. I longed to touch it but was not sure when Mr and Mrs J would be coming back. I had said a brief hello in the kitchen before being ushered into the lounge with my drink and a meaningful glance from Mrs J.

Shortly the door opened and they both came in. Mrs J started by telling Mr J that we had already covered quite a few of the basic babysitting duties, but then, sitting down next to me on the sofa she said that we had also discovered some extra duties that I had found pleasurable "Isn't that right Julie" she asked?

Mr Jones was dressed in a smart light grey suit, and his dark hair was spiked up with gel. His handsome tanned face seemed amused and expectant as he waited for my answer. My pussy throbbed even more at the thought of this sexy older couple continuing my "education" together.

"Yes I think so Mrs J...I mean Sam," I replied, looking nervously from one to another. Putting one hand on my thigh and the other around my waist Mrs J told me not to be worried and just to tell Jake what I had told her earlier, about the urges, and the boys of my age not being attractive to me...

"Uh, well you see," I explained in brief the urges to Mr J, blushing bright red as I did so.

"And so we thought we'd do a little experimenting of our own while we were waiting for you," his wife continued. And we made an interesting discovery." She added.

"Which was?" prompted Mr J, as he continued to smile at me encouragingly.

"Well not only has Julie her got an unusually strong sex drive, but she is also still a virgin. And she has asked if I would help with her sexual education in addition to her babysitting duties."

"Hmmm, a lot of girls your age claim to be virgins and aren't. How do we know you are telling the truth? We wouldn't want a liar looking after our kids." His sexy blue eyes watched me while he waited for an answer. I shrugged, unsure what to say, " I am honestly!" was all I could manage.

"Then you won't mind if I check," said Mr J. "Lie back on the sofa and part your legs for me please." I did as he asked, and as I did so Sam knelt down beside me and pushed my t shirt up so that she could caress my breasts and stimulate my nipples while her husband came over and knelt in front of my parted legs and pushed my skirt up to reveal my pussy and it's soft downy red hairs. Pushing my legs further apart so that my outer lips opened he proceeded to part them still further and pushed two fingers gently inside my slippery cunt, already damp with arousal and anticipation.

"I could feel him pushing hard against me and felt a slight discomfort," before he withdrew and proclaimed "You are right Sam, she's still intact."

"We'll take this slow," he said "to minimise the pain. Why don't you two girls undress each other and relax on the sofa while I sit over here and watch you for now," and he sat down in the armchair opposite sipping on a glass of bourbon and ice.

I unbuttoned my blouse again and took it off to reveal my small pert breasts while Mrs Jones unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor. I stepped out of it, still pantie-less, wearing just my black high heeled sandals.

"Leave those on," said Jake as he watched his wife remove her sundress and lay down on the sofa, naked, motioning for me to join her. I lay next to her so that our entire bodies were touching and she began to kiss me while rubbing her fingers up and down my back to the curves of my arse. She was obviously excited and kept looking over to her husband as she rubbed her curvaceous brown body against me, parting my thighs with her legs so that her thigh pressed up hard against my damp pussy.

I had my back to Jack and so couldn't see what he was doing but I got the feeling that Mrs J was watching him for his reaction and advice. I felt her hand run down my arse, parting my cheeks so that I was exposed to him, and her finger teased my anal hole just as she had done in the shower earlier. I felt that this was naughty and that I shouldn't be letting her do that to me, but like in the shower it made me feel even more wet and aroused.

Suddenly Mrs J rolled me onto my back and slid between my legs and I felt two strong arms grip my ankles from behind to open my cunny right up for her. She pressed her face to my swollen lips and began to suck and lick me just as she did in the bedroom. I felt myself trying to push my cunt up into her face to increase the pressure as suddenly my legs were released and I saw Jake move around behind his wife and undress while watching me writhing in pleasure under his wife's hungry mouth. Removing his shirt and tie slowly, he slid his trousers and pants down and I caught my first glimpse of his lean toned body, his massive cock rising out of a thick tangle of dark hair, it was bigger even than I had imagined. He stroked it up and down as he watched me, and knelt on the sofa behind his wife's raised arse.

redjules
redjules
67 Followers