Deflowering the Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I felt her mouth thrust hard up against me, which made me cry out with pleasure. Looking up I saw Mr Jones positioned behind his wife's round peachy bottom thrusting in and out of her as she pleasured me. I started to lose control at the thought of how erotic I was finding this threesome with Mr and Mrs Jones, my parent's best friends. I could feel the vibrations of her moaning into my pussy as he pushed in and out, in and out. Each thrust brought me increased stimulation and I soon began to pant heavily as I felt the rush of the first orgasm start to hit me.

Mrs J was moaning into my hot wet cunt as her husband pleasured her from behind and I could sense that she too was about to cum. Throwing back my head I cried out as it hit me and with a final suck she too lifted her head and cried out "Fuck me hard Daddy, make Mummy cum!" Sated and panting my eyes met Mr J's as he increased his systematic tempo, driving into his wife from behind while looking at me hungrily over the back of her head, my breasts pushed out of the bra and my long red hair messed up on the sofa cushions behind me.

"Yes, now! Harder, harder, fuck me, fuck me," Mrs J kept shouting at him as his pounding increased until she too cried out "Fuck yes...I can't stop!" as her own orgasm consumed her there on all fours between my thighs.

Mr Jones pulled out of his wife, his cock was still hard and swollen looking and as she moved to sit on the sofa beside me he knelt up next to me on the other side.

"So now Mummy's happy, is our little girl ready to pleasure Daddy?" he asked me as Mrs Jones started sucking on a nipple and rubbing my cunt. We're going to get you so wet you won't even notice it happening he said as he reached for a bottle and poured a liquid into his hands and began to massage it into his massive cock and balls.

"And now a treat for our baby girl! Daddy's got a lolly for you to suck. His cock was covered in a shiny red sticky liquid. Mummy, get out your lipstick for me will you?" They were obviously used to playing "Mummy's and Daddy's from the flirtatious way they talked to each other and I was happy to play along and be their little girl if that was what they wanted.

Knowing what he wanted I felt Mrs J move and reach inside her back beside the sofa. Turning my face towards her she kissed me on the lips before gently outlining my lips with the bright red lipstick.

"Mmmmm! Daddy wants to see his baby girl lick his lollipop nice and clean, with her slutty red lips." I turned my head to face his swollen penis, still stiff and unsatisfied, and tentatively stuck my tongue out to lap at the sticky red juice, it tasted sweet and sugary, like strawberry ice cream sauce. And I love strawberry ice cream sauce! I started to lap enthusiastically at his cock, running my tongue up and down it as I swallowed the delicious pink juices. Mr J groaned as I continued to lap and suck.

"Oh yes, just like that little girl, suck it all off for Daddy! Mummy come over here and help her!"

Mrs J moved next to me and we both took turns to like the sticky sweet sauce off his cock, balls and between his arse cheeks where some globules had dripped. I could feel him swelling and growing against my mouth as I moved down to take his balls into my mouth, sucking off the sticky sweetness which coated them. He groaned again and I felt his hands on the back of my head.

"And now the whole lolly - put it in your mouth for Daddy?" And he moved my lips to the tip where I could see a small white pearl of liquid glistening.

"Open wide for Daddy," he said as he pushed the bulbous end against my lips. I opened my lips as instructed, a dutiful and eager pupil, as instructed to do and felt him slide inside my mouth, a sharp salty taste contrasting with the sweet fruity syrup. Like sweet and sour sauce.

He was big and my mouth was full, I had to breathe through my nose so as not to gag, but I was keen to please my "Daddy" and "Mummy", and even though I had tears in my eyes I opened my mouth as wide as I can as he started to move my head up and down along his shaft until I got the rhythm and continued at the same pace . As I moved my mouth up and down him I lapped at him with my tongue. I could feel his cock throbbing against me as he pushed further and further inside me, and tasted a sharp salty liquid just as suddenly with a groan he pulled out and sat back panting.

"Not yet little girl, tonight Mummy and Daddy want to deflower you."

"Go and sit on Mummy's lap while I get my camera ready," the master of house ordered. So I moved to the other end of the sofa and sat on Mrs J's lap. She put her arms around me and started kissing me deeply and passionately. Her hands roved over my naked breasts pulling and tweaking my nipples which sent those familiar sparks straight into Pussy Central! I was feeling so horny and aroused that it was only slowly that I became aware of a clicking sound. Mr J had returned into the room and was sitting in the armchair opposite us, naked with his massive cock sticking up in the air as he snapped pictures of the two of us making out on the sofa.

"That's it Mummy, fondle our little girl's breasts, pull on her nipples," he instructed as I felt her hands tweak my tits, the pain making my pussy tingle and throb.

"Oh yes, they are so hard and pert. Suck on them darling," he ordered "Mummy".

I groaned as I felt her bend to do his bidding. I felt her hot wet mouth suck and nip on me, and my pussy throbbed and ached even more. Moving to the end of the sofa he perched there with the camera as he watched his wife lapping at my breasts my legs open towards him, exposing my pink naked pussy purse to his lens - not caring, in fact turned on by, him taking pictures of me.

"Part those milky white thighs for Daddy, there's a good girl," he ordered, and helpless to resist I did, imagining what my juicy pink lips must look like though his lens.

"Mmmm! Good shot!" he said, snapping away with the camera.

"Mummy, you've made our little girl so red, swollen and wet," he confirmed as I heard the camera click again. "Why don't you rub her with your lovely red manicured nails, that'd make for a really great shot."

I felt her hand move down between my thighs, while the other pushed one leg to open me up still further.

"Oh yes baby, your long red nails rubbing her tight virgin pussy...that's so hot," he said, the camera clicks increasing as he watched Mummy pleasure me. The throbbing between my legs was becoming stronger and stronger, I groaned and my head rolled back as I totally succumbed to the erotic experience I was being given.

"My two sexy girls are making Daddy so hard," Mr J said as he put the camera down, and he began to stroke himself while he watched me being pleasured by his wife, her mouth moving up from my breasts to kiss me again, as her fingers continued to slide up and down my open crack. Glancing over at him I was amazed how massive his cock was, perhaps 8 or 9 inches. It was red and purple, swollen and engorged with blood and I wondered how much it would hurt when he put it inside me. I felt drugged and delirious with desire though, and was also hoping that it wouldn't be long as I longed for relief.

"Now push a finger inside," he commanded "and tell Daddy how she feels,"

I felt a finger slide up inside me, easily as I was well juicy.

"She's tight and sopping wet, but so excited it's slipping in easily," she confirmed for him.

"Try two now," he urged, and I felt another finger inserted into me as I watched him looking at me while rubbing his huge cock. I couldn't imagine all of it fitting inside me.

"Now three and how's she feel now?"

I felt my pussy stretched as Mrs J obeyed her husband, but it still didn't hurt and I enjoyed the sensations.

"I can feel her tight young pussy gripping them, but she'll yield easily as she's so aroused," she confirmed.

"Then move her so she's sitting with her back to you and hold her legs apart for me," he commanded.

"It's time for Daddy to enter you little girl" he added as he moved down and knelt on the floor in front of both of us. Mrs J manoeuvred me so that I had my back to her and I felt her hands pull my thighs apart and her legs hooked around my legs to keep them that way. I was now sitting on top of his wife; my dripping pussy spread wide open for him as I waited for Daddy's enormous cock to take my virginity. My legs were locked firmly in position as Mummy's hands moved back up to continue to tweak and tease my breasts and nipples, sending waves of pleasure straight down into my pussy.

He grabbed his camera again and started to snap at the highly erotic picture of us both there on the sofa - blonde headed older woman, holding her teenage pupil wide open for him, and preparing her for what was to come - one hand massaging her breasts while the other felt her open dripping cunt.

"Slide down a bit Mummy so that I can see both your pussies at the same time." Daddy ordered and I felt her move under me as she obeyed.

"That's it! Perfect shot..." he said as he snapped.

"God yes! One wet hot experienced pussy, under the juicy young pussy in training. Both waiting for Daddy to come and satisfy them."

The thought of what was about to happen combined with the fingers massaging and stimulating me were too much and I shuddered as a small orgasm overwhelmed me. I felt juice gushing out of me as I came.

"Oh yes, she's so ready for you Daddy," his wife confirmed, as she felt me contract and my juices spray down over her hand and pussy. "Her clit is rock hard."

Putting down the camera he moved across to us and, bending down to kiss first his wife and then me gently on the lips, he knelt between both our legs and pushed his massive cock inside her a few times. She moaned happily behind me and I felt her legs open a bit further.

"You ok to wait darling?" he asked her, and I felt her nod as he withdrew and planted the tip of his cock against my tender entrance.

"Then time for Daddy to take this little girl's virginity. Relax baby girl. This is just the beginning," he said, smiling reassuringly as I felt the pressure of him pressing against my cunt, no pain, just a tight feeling as I felt him slipping into me and opening me up gradually. I felt the tip of his cock pushing against my cunny and slip a little bit inside. I groaned as I felt myself stretched open, a slight twinge but not painful yet. He rested there a little to allow me to get used to the feeling. It felt good.

I sighed with pleasure as I felt Mrs J's fingers continue to rub me, the two sensations incredible, my clit on fire as my pussy was gradually stretched wider and wider.

"Oh yes, such a tight wet virgin cunt - new and unexplored...dying for it - so sopping wet and juicy"he moaned as he pushed what felt like an enormous rock hard rod slowly further inside me. I felt stretched but the fingers rubbing on my clit were making me so horny that I wouldn't care if he was twice as big. I could tell from a muscle going in his neck that it was taking all his effort to go this slow.

"God help me...it's so hard to hold back, my two horny girls under me and the feel of this tight new pussy around me," he spoke in a controlled voice, "I don't know how much longer I can hold on baby!" he said and I wasn't sure if he was speaking to his wife or me.

Mrs J increased her tempo and pressure on my clit and I began to writhe and moan my orgasm building. I felt myself start to shudder and pant with excitement and lust as my body prepared itself for sexual release. I moaned loudly, and he stopped and looked at his wife as she rubbed me harder and harder.

"She's ready now," she said and I felt him stiffen and groan with relief, as he suddenly thrust hard into me. The blinding pain was sudden and I cried out but it mixed with the orgasm that was about to consume me as I started to convulse as Mrs J's fingers did their work on my clit.

"Take my cock little girl," he cried out as I felt him thrust hard against me and there was a sharp pain which made me cry out. Mrs J started pulling on my nipples to increase my arousal once again and then I just felt him sliding in and out of me and a burning, throbbing sensation between my legs which got stronger and stronger each time he entered me. He thrust in and out of me while his wife underneath stimulated me to the biggest orgasm I had ever had - holding me steady for him as I came and thrashed about on her lap as spasm after spasm hit me. He pummelled his huge cock into me again and again as I continued to cum and writhe under him, my cunt juices spraying out across them both as they were forced out of me.

"Ah, Ah, Ah," I moaned as the orgasm just went on and on and on, until I finally felt him pull out and thrust back into his wife's pussy underneath me.

"Fuck yes!" she cried out as he rammed into her maybe ten times, each time harder than the last it seemed from the way she moved under me.

"Yes Daddy, Mummy's gong to cum. Fuck me hard babe!"

"Here it comes babe - take it all ...oh fuuuuuck! "he cried out as with one more enormous thrust he shot his seed into her. I felt them both stiffen and spasm as they came together, in tune with one another, one on top of me and one underneath my sated body.

Then Mr J collapsed on top of both of us as he'd emptied himself into his wife, and I lay there panting - an 18 year old naked babysitter, sandwiched between this sexy married couple, having just lost my virginity and been given my second lesson of the day. I had been thoroughly deflowered.

So that's it for now diary...until more erotic lessons come my way! I can't wait!