Degrade Me More

Story Info
The desperate wife wants double the degradation.
6.6k words
4.48
96.3k
56

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
H_Bateman
H_Bateman
129 Followers

The following story contains watersports and is a depiction of extreme consensual sex. It is the third part in the ongoing 'Degrade Me' story. Please rate and comment as feedback is very welcome, especially if you enjoy the fantasy. I am interested in which aspects are successful with readers so that I can write more effective and entertaining stories for you all.

***

The days and nights grew colder as winter tightened its grip but the fiery heat of Beth and Rick's sordid exploits only grew as they indulged, often on a nightly basis, in all the extreme fantasy they could imagine. Beth's throat seemed to be permanently sore and she took to buying medicinal sweets to anesthetise the red results of her husband's face fucking. They even had to buy a new mop to clean up the residue of their nocturnal deeds from the tiled floor of the bathroom and, sometimes, the wooden floor of the kitchen when he would roughly fuck her over the breakfast bar without warning.

Beth was the happiest she'd ever been, content to be used and abused by her husband, because she knew after the deed was done and her pussy, mouth and arsehole were ruined by his meaty cock and mouth, he would hold her close and she would kiss him deeply and remind him that their roleplay was an expression of love and not hate.

Christmas approached. Ice formed on the pavements. The annual work party was signed up for.

This year, Sharon, Beth's portly and good-humoured senior manager, had arranged for them all to pay a visit to some converted barn in the middle of nowhere where they'd no doubt be a turkey roast and watery gravy with a cheap disco after for the middle-aged secretarial staff to embarrass themselves with. Still, Christmas only comes once a year and Rick would be coming along as her plus-one.

Not one for overly doling-up, Beth had elected to wear a simple black silk blouse and smart trousers. She tied her long dark hair up into a bun and applied a little eye shadow and felt that this was more than enough effort for the Christmas do.

"Ready?"

Choosing a couple of small silver earrings, Beth turned from the dresser to regard her husband standing in the doorway of their bedroom. He had shrugged on a black jumper over his customary shirt and black jeans and looked every part the relaxed middle-class man he was.

"Yeah," she answered as she threaded the earrings through the piercings of her lobes. "Katy'll be late; she always is, so there's no rush."

Her friend Katy from work would no doubt still be choosing a clutch bag best suited to her dress instead of stepping into their shared taxi to come and pick them up.

Rick sighed; he hated waiting around but long experience with Beth's friend had taught him the futility of wasting breath expounding upon his frustration.

***

It was a further half-an-hour before they heard the honk of the taxi from outside the front door and Rick, who had been impatiently tapping his fingers on the leather arm rest of the sofa, leapt up with impatience.

The frigid air was only mildly kept at bay by the thick winter coat Beth shrugged on as she stepped from the house, leaving Rick to lock up behind her. She gingerly stepped on unfamiliar heels over to the waiting taxi and opened the door.

"I'm going to peg over in a minute, I swear," she giggled as she slid onto the seat beside Katy who greeted her with a warm hug.

Despite the long wait, Beth had to admit that Katy looked stunning, as always. The girl had a natural beauty she only enhanced with make-up, her full lips a deep and provocative shade of red. She had a much more petite figure than Beth's curvaceous body but the tight black dress she wore accentuated every defined curve of her slender frame. Her blonde hair was short and framed her face, following the line of her delicate jaw. The skirt of the dress was very short, almost immodestly so, but her long legs were encased in dark stockings which kept her from looking too slutty. The passenger cabin of the taxi was filled with the fruity scent of her enticing perfume.

Beth had always been jealous of her friend's body but Katy had such a disarming personality that she couldn't bear her any ill will. In fact, Katy continuously complimented Beth on her own figure, good-humouredly displaying a deep envy for her naturally large breasts. She was a good person to have around, someone who made you feel positive about yourself.

Rick sat himself down on the fold-down seat across from them in the cabin of the taxi and pulled the door shut.

"Hey, handsome," Katy purred mischievously.

"Hi. What time do you call this?" Rick smiled.

"Hey, you can't rush these things. It takes time to make a silk purse out of a pig's ear, you know?"

"Bollocks," Beth laughed. "You'd look good in a plastic bag, you silly cow."

"Aw, thanks, honey... I think." Katy sarcastically stroked Beth's shoulder.

***

The party was a pretty lame affair, as they'd expected, but it was still a laugh. The entire waiting staff seemed to be seventeen year-old sixth-formers with rabbits-caught-in-headlights expressions as they were ordered about by a short but stern lady manager.

The food was passable but it was the cocktails that Katy and Beth had sighted first and were slowly working through the list of. Rick was nursing what must have been his fourth JD and coke and, as usual, insisted on staying at their table whilst the girls danced to what was the cheesiest selection of eighties pop they'd heard in a long time. He smiled at them over the tops of a row of empty cocktail glasses the incompetent staff had neglected to retrieve as they jived and clapped and laughed atop the temporary dance floor, bathed in neon green, pink, blue and yellow light.

When 'Last Christmas' came over the sound system, Katy and Beth drunkenly came together and held each other, gyrating their bodies to the beat. Beth's mind was swimming in an alcoholic sea and as the warmth of Katy's slender form rubbed against her own she couldn't help but giggle at the surprising arousal she felt course through her veins. When Katy's hand came to cheekily pinch her backside, Beth involuntarily jumped a little forward and felt a thrill of excitement as her crotch rubbed against Katy's thigh.

Then the song was over and Katy was yelling a good-natured "Wooo!" and Beth shook her head and smiled.

Returning to the table they sat down either side of Rick. Beth, feeling a little guilty, slipped her hand onto his and gave it a squeeze.

"Having fun?" he asked and kissed her.

"Yeah, it's a good night."

"Aw," Katy said, "look at you two! And here I am with no one to give me a kiss."

She stuck out her lower lip in mock indignation. It was a wonder that Katy was single. Beth could never work out how she went through so many boyfriends and not a single one was a keeper. Apparently, none of them were 'just right'. On reflection, it made perfect sense: Katy must be the Goldilocks of the sexual realm, of course.

Now Katy was exhaling loudly and Beth regarded her amusedly.

"Getting bored now," she said to the air.

"Why don't we go back to ours?" Beth suggested. "We've got a bottle of Prosecco in the fridge. Music's better too."

"Sounds good to me," Katy flashed her perfect teeth at them both.

"Yeah, kinda had enough of Wham if I'm honest," Rick muttered and retrieved his phone to call a taxi.

***

Beth's ears were ringing a little as she took a seat in the taxi next to Katy once more and Rick sat opposite. After giving directions to the driver he turned to face them as the car pulled away, the tires crunching the gravel in front of the converted barn which glowed with neon light.

"You two," he laughed and shook his head.

"What?" the girls simultaneously demanded.

"You look like undergraduates on freshers' week."

"So?" Beth giggled, "Freshers' weeks were the best nights of my life!"

"Yeah, two-for-one cocktails all the way!" Katy exclaimed and laid her drunken head on Beth's shoulder as the taxi took a bend on a country lane.

Both women sighed contentedly and there was a comfortable silence for a while.

"So," Beth finally broke the peace, "why are they never 'just right' then? These guys you date?"

Katy sniffed. "Oh, you know... they just don't cut it."

"No, I don't know. Whaddya mean?" She giggled at her slurred words.

Katy sat up and looked at her, smiling and blinking a tad too slowly.

"They don't cut it in the bedroom," she tittered.

"Oh, right," Beth nodded sagely. "What? All of them?"

"Oi! You make me sound like the office bike! All of them indeed." Katy crossed her arms over her petite breasts.

"I think what my lovely wife means," Rick began, "is that maybe the problem's with you rather than them."

Katy clicked her tongue. "Maybe," she shrugged. "Maybe everyone's just too bloody prudish."

"Jesus," Beth exclaimed. "What are you asking them to do?"

"Nothing any loving person wouldn't do for their significant other. Anyway," she hiccupped, "It's not what they need to do; it's what I want to do to them." She laughed nervously.

The drink and the jollity of the evening had lowered their defences and Beth caught her husband's eye and saw his raised eyebrow. She knew the thought that had occurred to him; she recognised it as the same one in her own mind. Then she saw the amused eyes of the driver in his rear view mirror and changed the subject.

***

They left Rick to pay the driver outside the house and headed straight for the fridge and the bottle of Prosecco that lay inside. They both laughed as the cork popped out and hit the ceiling, and Beth retrieved some slender flutes from the glass cabinet.

The wine was fizzing in the glasses by the time her husband stepped into the kitchen.

Katy raised her glass in a toast. "I love you guys, you know that?"

"We love you too, darling," Beth smiled and they clinked their glasses together.

All three took deep gulps of the sweet, fizzy wine and then followed Rick to the living room, the bottle in Beth's other hand.

They chatted and poured a further glass each and listened to some more laid back tunes on the stereo before the conversation returned to Katy's love life once more. The drink had well and truly oiled the wheels and their mutual inhibitions seemed to have lowered even further since all three had sat on the three-seat sofa together, Katy twirling Beth's long hair, which she'd let down, between her fingers.

"Oh, come on," Beth was saying, "We're all friends here. What exactly is it you want them to do?"

"I've told you, it's what I want to do to them."

Rick sat next to Katy but he kept a respectful distance from her as he reclined against the leather of the sofa.

"What?" he began, "You want to fuck them or something?"

Beth laughed in surprise; clearly their recent exploits had relaxed his traditional stuffiness around discussions of sex. Katy also looked at him with wide eyes.

"Wow! Never thought I'd hear you say anything so vulgar!" She laughed and pointed a playful finger at his bemused expression. "I thought you were such a gentleman. Now I see why you married him."

Katy turned back to face Beth.

"It's always the silent types," Beth said and nodded.

"Yeah? Maybe that's where I've being going wrong. Always thought the mouthy ones would be the dirtiest." She pointed at Rick again. "I bet you're a right dirty bastard."

"Yes," Beth found herself saying. "Yes, he is."

"Hmm," Katy moaned. "Now I'm really jealous."

Beth caught her husband's eye again beyond her friend's beatific face and saw his lust writ large, his curled lip, the drunken desire she shared. Her nipples were hardening and she could feel a moistness spreading in her crotch.

"Phew," Katy fanned herself with one hand and laughed again, "Is it me or is it hot in here?"

Beth could feel her friend's heart hammering against her ribs, matching the rhythm of her own.

"Anyway," Katy continued, turning to face him again, "Mister Strong, Silent Type, to answer your question..."

She paused, a little sobering brick of inhibition blocking the flow of words. She thought for a second, then downed her drink. She placed the glass on the coffee table in front of them.

"Yeah," she said a little nervously, "I kinda want to fuck them sometimes. You know, wear... like, a fake cock and take them like they always want to take me. But it's not just that. I just want... I don't know. I just want it to be a little more sordid, you know? A little more..."

"Degraded," Beth whispered in her ear. She'd sat up and leaned forward as her friend had explained and now her face hovered mere centimetres from Katy's own.

"Yeah," Katy said and turned her head to face Beth.

Their lips touched and then they were kissing, their tongues sliding wetly together. Katy's hands came up to run into Beth's long hair, caressing her scalp.

"Mmmm," came mutually from each girls' throat as they closed their eyes and indulged in what they'd both secretly dreamed of for some time.

Their kiss finished with a darting lick from Katy's tongue across Beth's lips and they opened their eyes to find Rick's face next to their own as he had come to kneel before them. He moved in and kissed Beth, tasting their friend's sweet saliva on his wife's lips.

She placed her hand on the back of his head and guided him towards Katy who quickly proceeded to join her mouth to his, running her tongue between his lips to stroke what lay beyond. Their kiss ended with a resounding smack of their lips.

"Well," was all Katy said and the three of them laughed. "Okay, I... is this really happening?"

Beth stroked her friend's face and kissed her again. She slipped her hand down Katy's front to squeeze a petite breast.

"Yes, baby," she told her. "Me and Rick, we know exactly what you mean. He uses me just the way you want to use those men. He fucks me so hard I can't walk straight. He sticks his cock down my throat and has me clawing for air. I've had my head shoved down the toilet with his cock up my arse. I've felt like drowning on his... piss."

Katy gasped and then giggled in excitement before Beth continued.

"I'm his disgusting little whore. I can be yours too, if you like?"

Rick's hand slid up Katy's thigh, his fingers working under the tight hem of her black dress to caress the tops of her stockings. Katy looked down at his hand for a moment and then returned her gaze to Beth's earnest eyes. Then her hand reached up and slid over one of Beth's silk-covered breasts. She squeezed.

"I've wanted to touch these big tits for so long."

She closed her eyes and inhaled, enjoying the feel of the fleshy tit in her hand through the smooth silk of Beth's blouse.

"Yes," she finally breathed. "I want you guys. I want to be a part of it all."

Rick's hand ran further up the inside of Katy's thigh and she widened her legs to allow him access. His fingers ran into her crotch and began to massage at her pussy lips through the smooth fabric of the black thong she wore beneath the tight fitting dress. She leaned forward and resumed kissing Beth's full lips, running her tongue in and out of her best friend's mouth as she groped and kneaded her tits. Rick slid a finger under the gusset of her thong and slipped it into her hole, tickling her insides and sending shivers of pleasure through her lower body. She closed her eyes and exhaled a deep sigh of ecstasy as he probed at the inside of her cunt.

Beth's arms wrapped around her body and slid into her hair to caress her scalp as she let her husband finger fuck her friend.

"I like it really dirty, baby," she breathed in Katy's face. "I want to be totally destroyed by you both. No limits, okay?"

"Y-yes," stammered Katy as waves of delight swept her slender frame. Then her eyes snapped open and her hand came up to grip Beth's dark hair firmly. "Yes. We're gonna make you so filthy."

"Spit in my face," Beth ordered.

Katy complied, sucking in air and gathering a big gob of saliva in her mouth before ejecting it straight into Beth's face.

"Argh!" Beth licked her lips. "Yeah, that's right. I'm your little fucking whore." Her hand slipped down from Katy's head to stroke her husband's face. "I'm a little dirty cunt for you both. Let's go upstairs; I can't wait any longer."

With a final kiss, the girls stood up, hand in hand, and Rick licked his moist finger clean of Katy's juice before grabbing the bottle of wine to follow them upstairs.

Once they were in the bedroom, Beth lit a couple of candles that stood on the top of the dressing table and chest of drawers. Katy watched her with drunken, lustful eyes, holding the hem of her tight dress up around her waist whilst she touched herself. Rick entered and took a swig of wine from the bottle in his hand before offering some to Katy. Beth walked over to her and shared a sip from her mouth.

"Now, Rick's going to make everything ready for us," Beth told her and leant in for another wet kiss. "Meanwhile, I think it's time we started. Don't you?"

Katy giggled. She placed the bottle on the dressing table next to them and began to unbutton Beth's blouse. Rick pulled the sheets and pillows off the king-size bed which stood in the centre of the room and leant down to retrieve a large, red plastic sheet from beneath its frame. He slipped it over the mattress and tucked its edges under the corners.

Katy slipped the blouse over Beth's shoulders and it billowed to the carpet at her feet. She paused for a moment in her undressing of her friend to run her perfectly manicured hands over Beth's large cleavage, squeezing them a little.

"Oh, I want to suck on these big tits so much," she purred as she gazed in wide eyed passion at her friend's chest.

"You can do whatever you like, baby," Beth smiled and licked her lips.

Katy slipped her hands down to Beth's waist and unclipped the front of her trousers. Sliding her fingers into the back of the waistband, she slid the trousers over Beth's backside and bent down to slip them off her feet. Kneeling before her, she moved her face close to Beth's crotch and inhaled deeply of the sweet scent that permeated the dark panties she wore over her pussy.

"You smell so good," she breathed.

"I want you to taste me, too." Beth laid a hand on her friend's head. "I want you to eat my pussy."

Katy laughed and had a quick lap of the moist front of Beth's panties.

"Hey, leave some for me," Rick said, pulling off his jumper and unbuttoning his shirt.

Katy stood up and moved to his side. His arm slipped round her and he worked a finger up and down the crack of her arse, following the line of the thin thong that split her cheeks. Her hand ran into his shirt to stroke his chest and she began to kiss him as Beth stood and watched them both, clad only in her black underwear.

Katy's hand worked into his trouser front, unbuttoning and unzipping his crotch. His trousers fell to pool about his ankles as her hand slipped beneath his boxer shorts to grip his rock hard erection.

"Hmmm," she groaned, her mouth joined to his. Their lips smacked apart and she looked down at his manhood in her hand. "Do I get to have this inside me too?" She looked over at Beth.

Beth nodded to her friend.

"You get everything you want... Mistress."

Katy giggled again and pumped Rick's cock in her hand. "Oh, I like that. Yeah... Mistress." Her confidence was growing as she thought of where to begin with the degradation of her best friend.

"Take off your clothes," Rick ordered his wife as Katy jerked his cock, his fingers probing at her arsehole.

Beth unclipped her bra and let her fulsome tits loose before bending forwards, her eyes fixed on her husband as he was masturbated, to slip her panties over her thighs and down to her feet.

Katy kneeled down and slid Rick's shorts down his legs so all that remained on his body was the unbuttoned shirt. She took his cock in her hand and guided it to her mouth, her right hand between her legs.

H_Bateman
H_Bateman
129 Followers
12