Degrade Me More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What should we do to her first?" he asked the petite blonde beneath him, his eyes never wavering from his wife's face.

"Um, hmmm," Katy replied, sucking his cock with fervour as she frigged herself.

"Sir," Beth interjected, "I want to see Mistress naked too."

She stepped towards them and Rick's right hand came out to grip her throat.

"Oh you do, do you?" He smiled and brought his other hand up to fondle her tits.

Katy took one last suck of his cock and stood up.

"I think we can grant her that one little request," she said and pulled her dress up her slim body and over her head to reveal a perfectly toned waist and lacy lingerie encasing her just-under-a-handful breasts. Her skin was tanned and smooth like milky coffee.

Beth's hand moved forward and took her husband's cock which was wet with her friend's saliva. She worked it gently in her hand whilst watching Katy as she removed her bra and slipped the thong from over her crotch. Her pussy was shaved and naked and the room began to fill with the scent of lust.

Katy, her nakedness exposed, stepped over to the couple, clad only in her sheer black stockings, and gripped Beth's wrist. She pulled her hand away from Rick's cock and pushed her back onto the cold plastic sheeting of the bed.

"I think that's enough of that, you little cunt."

Beth laughed and shuffled up on to her elbows to regard her friend remove Rick's shirt. Katy kissed him and whispered in his ear. Then they both turned to face her with mischievous smiles on their faces.

Rick stepped over to the bed and kneeled by its edge. Katy grabbed Beth by her long hair and dragged her from the slick sheets to fall on the carpet by her husband's side. Rolling her onto her back, Katy pulled her face up into her pussy.

Katy's cunt was small and tight, glistening with juice, and Beth greedily enveloped her mouth around her pussy lips and ran her tongue into her friend's insides.

"That's right, eat me, you little slut!" Katy exulted from above as she forced Beth's face into her pussy, rubbing her clit over her nose and mouth. "Aw, fuck, yeah; stick that tongue up inside your mistress!"

After a few more rough rubs of her pelvis on Beth's face, she gripped her hair once more and pulled her around towards Rick's backside.

"Now," Katy commanded her, "Eat!"

She pushed her face into Rick's arse crack and Beth began lapping at his hole, tasting his sweat and the earthiness of his behind. Katy's fingers splayed around the back of Beth's skull as she pushed her in between his cheeks so hard she began to suffocate.

Beth groaned and slobbered, her saliva dripping down the crack of her husband's backside to run onto his balls. He took his cock in hand and began to masturbate as she was forced to eat his arsehole.

Then Katy's hand was released from the back of her head and Beth took panting breaths, leaning back a little to get air and regard Rick's now wet hole. Then she was forcing her own face back into his behind, lapping at the delicate skin with her slick tongue.

Katy's hand came sailing through the air and impacted with the skin of her backside. Beth screamed with painful delight, the sound muffled by the skin of her husband's flesh.

The smacking continued, the sound of her skin being punished echoing sharply from the walls of the bedroom. Beth's backside felt like it was on fire as Katy's hand came again and again to harshly slap alternating cheeks.

"Roll over, baby," Katy told Rick and he pulled away from Beth's face to lay himself down on his back upon the red plastic sheet.

Katy's hand gripped Beth's hair again and she tugged her face forward and onto his rigid cock. Katy laid both her hands on Beth's head, one around her neck, one on the back of her skull, and forced her roughly down to gag on his proud dick. The tip shot to the back of her throat and Beth coughed spit down his length.

Katy slid her slight frame onto the sheets beside them and, hands still on her friend's head, manoeuvred her lower body over Rick's face. She sat back and enveloped his face with her cunt, rubbing her pussy lips back and forth on his mouth. He ran his tongue up and into her opening and she groaned with pleasure.

"Oh yeah, fuck!" She exclaimed as she held Beth's head down onto his manhood and rubbed herself over his face.

Beth was choking now, her eyes watering as the cock was roughly held to the back of her throat. Spit ran from her mouth and dripped in thick strings onto her husband's balls. Just when she felt a deep stirring in her stomach, Katy's hold relaxed and she sat back, gasping and spluttering. Saliva shot from her mouth as she coughed to fall in drips on Rick's crotch and her own tits.

"Yeah," Katy murmured as she gyrated on Rick's face. "You like that, don't you, bitch? You like being choked, huh?"

Beth coughed and swallowed before answering, "Y-yes, Mistress. I like being face fucked."

"Good," Katy said and gripped her head once more, forcing her down onto Rick's cock again.

This time, Beth stuck out her tongue to allow further penetration and licked the tip over the skin of his balls as the end of his cock tickled her tonsils. Katy's fingers tightened in her hair and she began to force Beth to suck his cock, pulling her head up and down on his length, causing her to make strangled cries as the end struck the back of her throat.

Rick was moaning under them both, his face buried deep in Katy's pussy, and his hands were gripping the plastic sheeting by his sides.

Beth was coughing on his cock, spit running from her abused mouth as she retched around its length. With a burp, some wine ran up from her stomach and spilled forth from her lips to run over his balls and pool on the sheet beneath.

Katy pulled her from his length with concern in her eyes.

"I'm sorry, baby. I-"

"No," Beth interrupted, her voice hoarse, "I love it."

Katy smiled, leant forward and kissed her, licking the spicy saliva from her lips and chin. She took Beth's hand and placed it on Rick's dripping cock.

"Now, you get to work. I'm thirsty," she said and lifted herself up off Rick's face.

Beth began to pump her husband's cock as he panted for air and placed his arms above his head, revelling in the pleasure being visited upon him by these two beautiful women.

Katy stepped over to the dressing table and retrieved the bottle of fizzy wine. Lifting the bottle she took a long swig of its contents and watched Beth jerk Rick on the bed before her.

"Are you thirsty, slut?" she asked Beth. "Do you want a taste?"

"Yes please, Mistress," Beth nodded and spat onto her husband's cock to keep it lubricated.

Katy placed one foot up onto the chair that stood before the dressing table and exposed her pussy to the couple. Gripping the bottle neck firmly, she guided it to the entrance of her pussy and rubbed the lips over the rim. Closing her eyes, she began to push the thick neck into herself, gasping with excitement as she felt it probe her insides. She shuddered as the ribbed top entered her cunt and she carefully worked it in and out of her opening. With a giggle she withdrew the bottle and stepped over to Beth. Lifting it, she guided it to Beth's lips who greedily licked the glass neck and wrapped her lips around its end. Katy tipped the wine into her friend's mouth, filling her with the sweet drink laced with pussy juice.

"Hmmm," Katy looked through the glass at the contents of the bottle, "Looks like we've nearly finished. Time for a top up."

She stepped up onto the bed and placed a foot either side of Rick's chest. He ran his hands up and down the smooth black stockings which encased her legs as she brought the bottle down to the front of her pussy once more. Beth spat again on Rick's cock as she worked it with one hand, the other between her legs, a finger furiously flicking over her clitoris.

She watched as Katy opened her pussy lips with her left hand and placed the bottle neck right up against her flesh, closing her eyes and focusing on her depraved task. With a little squeak in her throat, Katy relaxed her muscles and thin jet of pee shot forth from her vagina. She quickly opened her eyes and looked down at her crotch, directing the following piss stream into the bottle as best she could.

Rick groaned beneath them as trickles of Katy's piss ran down the sides of the bottle to drip onto his belly and Beth couldn't resist pushing two fingers into her hole as she increased the force she applied to masturbating her husband. There was a tinkling sound which came echoing out of the bottle neck as Katy topped it up with her own water. The fluid inside pooled and Beth watched as the level rose an inch.

Then Katy stopped herself, running a finger over her pussy lips and licking it clean before offering the bottle to Beth. Beth stopped stroking her husband's cock and took the bottle in both hands.

"Drink up," Katy instructed and Beth brought the now warm bottle neck to her lips. Tilting it up towards her face she poured Katy's warm piss into her mouth, taking big greedy gulps of the sweet nectar. When she was finished she exhaled loudly, feeling the warmth of the cocktail spread through her insides as she placed the bottle on the carpet nearby.

"Taste good?" Katy asked, still standing over Rick's naked form on the bed.

"Um-hmm," Beth nodded and licked her lips.

"I think you need some more; open wide."

Katy used a hand to part her pussy lips once again and this time directed a forceful jet of piss directly at Beth's face. Beth closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide to catch the spray of her friend's pee, trying not to laugh with glee as the water splashed over her cheeks and ran down her front. She took a hold of Rick's cock once more and began to pump it, covering it with the piss that dripped from her overflowing mouth and ran down her forearms.

She took a big swallow of the water which filled her mouth and, as she did so, Katy directed the stream so that it cascaded onto Beth's hair, drenching her dark tresses. Then Beth knelt forward and took Rick's cock in her mouth, sucking the piss from his manhood as her back was showered, the water running down her spine and into the crack of her arse.

Katy shuffled forward on the now soaking sheet to allow the last few drops to fall onto Beth's head and then she was down beside her, her stockings becoming saturated with her own water in the pools about Rick's body as she ran her hands over Beth's slippery figure.

Beth slid the cock from her mouth and pumped it in her hand as Katy kissed her, their tongues lapping at the water that covered each other's mouths. Katy's hands slid down to fondle Beth's breasts and Beth leant back to allow her access. Katy took the left nipple between her teeth and bit down causing Beth to squeal with pain and pull her friend's head into the flesh of her tit where Katy suckled and licked and continued to playfully bite at the pink hardness at its peak.

Rick slid from beneath them and sat up on the bed, watching as Katy sucked his wife's breasts and ran her hand into her sopping cunt. Katy pushed Beth down onto the wet sheets beneath and manoeuvred herself between her spread legs, presenting her own arse to Rick. She began to lap at Beth's pussy, her darting tongue teasing at Beth's clit and running in between her pussy lips.

Rick shuffled forward on his knees and guided his cock to Katy's behind. He slipped it between her thighs and into her pussy, running his hands up her back and taking a firm hold of her shoulders.

"Ahhhh," Katy groaned from between Beth's legs as she felt his lubricated length penetrate her. "Yeah, fuck me!"

He did so, ramming his dick into her, the force of his thrusts pushing her face into Beth's wet pussy which she happily licked and kissed. Beth brought her hands up behind her own head and worked her fingers into her dripping hair as she was eaten out by her friend.

Then Rick withdrew and thrust his face into Katy's behind, lapping at her arsehole as she, in turn, continued to lap at Beth's pussy. His fingers slipped into her cunt, still wet with piss and running freely with juices of the utmost delight.

Leaning back, he opened a bedside draw and withdrew a bottle of baby oil which he liberally dripped over Katy's backside, massaging it into her skin and over her hole with his spare hand.

"Oh yes, fuck me up the arse!" Katy exclaimed when she figured his intention.

Rick got up onto his knees once more, positioning himself behind her and handing the oil down to her.

"I'll fuck you like a dog if you stick your fist in her."

Katy giggled as Beth gasped and took the proffered bottle from Rick's hand. Eagerly, she upended the bottle and squeezed out a liberal spray of oil over Katy's pussy and her own right hand. When she was satisfied that she had suitably covered the area with the thick lubricant she approached the entrance of Beth's pussy with her fingers, their tips held together as they probed at her hole.

Rick simultaneously guided his cock to Katy's arsehole and began to work it into her. She groaned with amorous anticipation as she slowly slid five fingers into Beth.

As the muscles of her cunt stretched around her friend's lubricated digits, Beth's eyes rolled up and she let forth a deep, animalistic moan. There was a teasing pain, a suggestion of danger as that large probe worked into her insides and wave upon wave of sinful satisfaction flowed through her veins.

Rick's cock extended further into Katy's tight arsehole until the muscles inside relaxed around his length and he began to slowly fuck her. Likewise, Katy's hand was now knuckle-deep in Beth's pussy and she spat on it to help its progress, jiggling it a little which made Beth shudder.

Then, with a sudden jolt, her fist slipped inside her friend's cunt and Beth groaned deeper and louder than before. Katy's hand was enveloped in satin warmth and she gripped her fingers inside Beth's body, expanding the violation. As Rick steadily increased the force of his anal penetration, Katy began to piston her arm back and forth, fisting Beth with increasing enthusiasm.

All three were grunting and groaning to the rhythm of their three-way abuse. Katy lapped at Beth's clit as she worked her fist around her insides and exulted in the feeling of the hard probe inside her arse.

Beth was the first to come, finally succumbing to the intense arousal of that evening, screaming with her eyes firmly held shut as waves of ecstasy shook her frame, her big tits rolling on her wet chest. Her screams went on and on, increasing in pitch as Katy withdrew her fist. Beth immediately stuck a hand between her legs, fingering her clit furiously as she rode the almighty orgasm that swept her body. Then she was squirting, the thick stream of juices jetting from her pussy straight into Katy's face. The water struck her features and soaked her hair. It dripped and pooled on the sheets beneath as Rick increased his forceful arse fucking, groaning loudly, pushed to the edge by the sight of his wife's degradation.

Just as Beth sank back onto the soaking sheets, panting and with all energy expended, Rick screamed and came, shooting thick ribbons of spunk up inside Katy's backside. He thrust out the last shots of cum inside her and then hastily withdrew. Sinking back onto the bed, he gestured lamely with an exhausted hand.

"Make her eat it."

Katy giggled and immediately positioned herself over Beth's head. She lowered her pelvis, bringing her arsehole to Beth's mouth, the cum dripping from her behind onto Beth's face.

Beth, still panting began to lap at Katy's hole, licking up her husband's sweet spunk as it slowly dripped from her arse. Then, when most of it seemed to have been lapped and swallowed, Katy repositioned herself to smother Beth's face with her pussy. She gripped her friend's tits, squeezing them hard as the squirt dripped from her face and onto her slick body, and began to rub her cunt over Beth's face furiously.

It did not take long for her to come so loudly it hurt Rick's ears. All the sordid fantasy of the night had primed her orgasm like a volcano about to erupt and she rode out the pleasure on Beth's face like she was that little girl again, rubbing her pussy on Big Teddy when the first awakenings had stirred in her sordid brain.

Finally, she slumped forward, her body sliding wetly over Beth's so that they lay across one another, panting in the aftermath. Rick's cock lay over his thigh and Katy ran her fingers over its gradually flaccid length, licking her fingers afterwards of the cum that she retrieved from it.

The three lovers lay on the soiled plastic sheet, their naked bodies glinting in the dull light of the candles which had begun to gutter. They were exhausted, utterly spent by the depraved acts they had just shared. All three knew, however, that as soon as their energy returned they would continue. Beth's hand found her husband's and squeezed as Katy stroked the couple's legs respectively.

***

To be continued in 'Degrade Me Further'...

12