All Comments on 'Deidre's Faerie Tale Ch. 06'

by LaLaLady

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
interesting....

i feel kinda bad know that her dad and mom didnt get a happily ever after :( poor king. although this was a very fast paced chapter one minute her daughters back , the next shes planning some more kids and then she discovers a murderer carnt wait for more please hurry up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well...

I'm not gonna complain how short it is...actually i'm glad u brought it back...i was hopeless that u're not gonna continue the story coz i love it so much. Keep us up dated, please...please.... Thank u! =)

mysticfox19mysticfox19over 15 years ago
Yay

I hope that heifer gets what's coming to her for killing the king! I can see Ella being Tolem's spoiled little daddy's girl, but in a good way. I want to know what they're future children are going to look like :) I'm glad you updated because I really like this story.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
It's been a while.

I had to read the other chapters again so I remembered what was going on. It was a bit short but good. I'm glad that Deidre and Tolem will be together. I wonder when they'll figure out that Ella is the next seer? I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Hopefully it'll be long enough to really get into.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Glad it's back

I missed the series, it's too good to just abandon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I love this story...

Missed you LaLaLady

fluerfluerover 15 years ago
Your back....

Although I love this story, I was wondering when you would update THE MERGER.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
the best

Dang this was a great story ive just got done reading it and want more if this was a moveid give it two thumbs way way way way way way way way up

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
editing

The story is sweet. However, some editing is needed: your instead of you're; "How did" instead of "How'd do". Earlier you got names mixed up.

flgurleygrlflgurleygrlover 13 years ago
Hmmm..

I don't know if I'd be so quick to trust the queen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous