Deidre's Faerie Tale Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fell apart with my first orgasm. My hands, which had been supporting me as I watched him work his magic, went out from under me. I leaned back, my head and shoulders against the mirror behind me. I panted his name and he growled in response. His slurping sounded down-right greedy. Tolem's thick digits plunged into my wetness as he tongued my clit. "Fuck," I groaned. I pinched my nipples, reveling in the pleasurable pain of it all. He pressed his fingers upward, hitting that magic spot, making me cum so hard my knees knocked together.

Tolem took pity on me and sat back in the chair. When I opened my eyes, he was staring at me. Then he licked his fingers, slowly, deliberately. I reached for him, but he held my wrists.

"My love," he rasped. "I can't allow you to touch me right now."

I opened my mouth to protest, but his stern look stopped me.

"If you touch me, I will fuck you. I will take you hard and cum inside. The next time I am inside you, there will be no barriers and I will not risk making a prince or princess with you until we are officially married."

Somewhere in my overheated brain, I knew he was right so I nodded.

Tolem stood, adjusting the erection straining against the front of his pants as my torn underwear fell to the floor. I was just dying to grab it and return the favor, but instead I allowed him to lift me from the counter and put me on my feet. He rubbed his thumbs over my aching nipples once before returning the straps to my shoulders and making me properly modest again.

"I'm going to my room, now," said Tolem. I could hear the strain in his voice. "Good night."

"G'nite," I muttered watching him walk out. I sunk into the chair Tolem had abandoned and took slow, deep breaths. He'd made me cum twice and just walked away. Soon, I promised myself, soon I'd have him all to myself and he wouldn't walk away from me unsatisfied.

***

My dress was white, which I thought was hilarious. "I don't understand why I can't wear cream or off-white. I've given birth for Pete's sake. Nobody is buyin' this." I waved my hands over the white silk and lace bodice and the skirt. "Not that I'm complainin'...I just feel like a hypocrite is all."

Trilla smiled at me. "Do you wish to be our virgin queen?"

"Not likely," I said sticking my tongue out at her.

The maid in front of me clucked her disapproval and checked that my lipstick was in tact.

"This fabric is a gift," said Trilla running her fingers over her own dress, "a gift of silk from Asia...and the Parliament."

"Wouldn't want to insult anyone, would we?" my mother said with a smile.

I returned her smile and turned back to my reflection in the tall mirror that had been placed in my room. The gown was blinding white, cut low in front, a scoop neck that showed a modest amount of cleavage. The stark white popped against my brown skin. The hem stopped well-past my feet since I was barefoot. My hair was set in large, loose curls, with the delicate crown pinned inside. I looked basically the same...same skin, hair, eyes...but there was something different about me. I felt better, I looked better, my smile was real, and my skin was flush. When had I changed? Was it my new diet? Was it Tolem? Was it my family? Hell, it could be Trilla. Maybe it was everything.

Once everyone finished fussing over me, we made our way out of my bedroom. A relatively new face was waiting for me in the hallway.

"Syne," I said with a nod.

He fell in step just behind me as we made our way out of the castle.

Days before, a familiar face had returned. Syne had been waiting outside my bedroom door first thing in the morning.

"What are you doing here?" I asked before I could stop myself.

"Your majesty, I have been hired on a trial basis."

I narrowed my eyes and gave him a good glare. I had never expected to see Syne or his previous employer again. I had been more than relieved at the idea of never seeing Prince Irial Force or his security elves again, even though I kinda liked Selka. Gotta like an honest elf, not afraid to speak her mind. I hadn't gotten a chance to speak to her twin brother during their visit, so I quickly swallowed my bias and stopped with the glare.

"The prince didn't send you here to spy, did he?" I watched his face closely.

He was undeniably handsome, shaggy, thick chestnut brown curls looked as if he had been running his hands through them, his grey eyes were stern; his jaw was squared and smooth-shaven. His full mouth was set in a serious line. He was neck-breaking tall with wide shoulders and a narrow waist. "Your majesty, I am no longer under the employ of the prince. I am hoping to attain this as a permanent position. My intentions are to remain in this kingdom, or nearby for personal and professional reasons."

I didn't press for anymore information. I believed he wasn't a spy. I also seriously doubted his former employer was concerned with me any longer. I hoped Prince Irial found an acceptable match, whether he took advantage of the amendment or not. I was just glad he wasn't looking at me or my "quaint" kingdom any longer.

"Well," I said with a nod, "I hope you find a permanent position."

Our small parade made our way through the gardens and into the woods.

The entire wedding party—the furniture, the flowers, the arch, everything was white...draped in silk and linen. There weren't many people in attendance for the ceremony. Chairs were set up on both sides of a white aisle. I could tell it was silk under my feet.

My mother and I walked from the castle, through the garden arm in arm. Trilla and Ella were in front of us.

My mother whispered plaintively to me. She told me she was proud, that she loved me. She told me that I deserved happiness. I was too emotional to say anything back. I couldn't cry or I'd be a mess before I even got to exchange vows.

Trilla walked the aisle first. She looked like an angel in her white dress. Her neckline was higher than mine, the dress simpler, but she looked equally amazing. Her black hair flowed in loose curls over her shoulders. The contrast against the dress was breathtaking.

Ella followed Trilla. Her own white dress flowing around her feet as she dropped white rose petals up the aisle.

My mother let me go once we reached Tolem. She kissed my cheek, kissed his cheek and took a seat beside Lady Ilyn on the front row of chairs.

Tolem took my hands in his and we both turned to the Seer who smiled at us in turn. The ceremony began and I squeezed Tolem's hands. He looked amazing. His straight blonde hair hung down his back. He was dressed in a white linen tunic, pants, and like everyone else—barefoot.

Something shifted when Tolem put my ring back on my finger. The air shook. The water stilled, so did the trees. All the people around me faded into gray and my father walked out of the tree line, grinning.

"Deidre," he said when he'd gotten within arm's reach. "You are beautiful."

"Thank you," I squeaked.

"I'm very proud of you," he said crossing his large arms across his broad chest. "You have very good judgment. He's a lucky man...as was I."

I nodded. The conversation with my dead father had me a little put off, but I didn't want it to end.

"Galla sacrificed and stood strong when I could not. Please thank her for me...and for yourself."

I reached out my hand, I wanted to touch him. I wanted him to hold me, kiss me, and answer every question I could think to ask.

"Not today," my father said shaking his head, making his dark hair sway. "I'll always be with you. I'll always love you."

I nodded. "I'm sorry Lyrik killed you," I whispered to his fading form.

"You're brilliant," he said with a dazzling smile. "I always knew you were a smart girl." He bowed his head to me and was gone. The clearing rushed back into sharp focus. The green of the trees, the coolness of the water, and the brightly colored flowers came all came back at once. Tolem was holding my hands, looking down at me, concerned.

"Your majesty?" the Seer said, her pale hand reaching for my shoulder.

Her wispy voice brought tears to my eyes. I pulled my hands from Tolem's and turned to her. "Thank you, Galla," I said to her. Before she could speak, I was hugging her. She felt fragile but hugged me back in a strong hold. "Thank you for standing up for us. Thank you for helping us."

The Seer gently patted my back. "You're welcome," she whispered. "You're all very welcome."

When I finally let her go and turned back to Tolem, he raised both eyebrows. I shrugged.

Once the ceremony was complete, Tolem kissed me long and hard as everyone in attendance cheered. Somewhere outside the forest, bells were ringing.

"Let's go celebrate," Tolem whispered, slipping an arm around my waist.

As we walked down the aisle, good and married, I noticed that many of the dignitaries from the dinner were in attendance. I tried to acknowledge as many of them as possible with a wave or nod.

When we were a safe distance away from the guests, I nudged Tolem's ribs with my elbow. "Let's skip the party and start the honeymoon."

"Patience, wife, patience."

My body flushed hot. "I love it when you call me that!"

He chuckled. "I'll remember that tonight."

12