All Comments on 'Deirdre's Graduation'

by dkbeasley

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Is it Stuart or Stewart?

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 7 years ago
Unique

I liked your unique take on the relationship, and the unique style and brevity of the story. It told just what we needed to know for this particular event. Tho I would love to hear about other moments in your life. Seems that this is written from experience, or perhaps I'm just wishing it was real. I had a similar relationship years ago, but with just one sibling out of a 5 member family. She's gone now, and I'll always miss her, and yes the special bond as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tits

Tits don't "giggle", they "Jiggle". Beside that minor "error", this is a good story>

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Outstanding !!!!

LOVE this story! Excellent writing style and I especially embrace that the siblings are in their later years in life rather than the standard "18 just graduated" story! It's a great under used concept and POV that makes this a standout. Most especially as told by the sister's point of view and how she explained to the reader how she and her older brothers got to this point in their lives. What is also wonderfully refreshing is your decision to not post endless pages of how taboo it is, and wasted dialogue about how "it's wrong -we can't" yet acknowledging that the conversation was discussed among the three of them and they know the importance of descretion if their adventures had any hope of longevity. Brilliant writing actually when describing the naughty encounter upstairs while she is on the phone waiting for the bakery rep to attend to her call while also assisting with her being disrobed while at a graduation party! The clever manner in which something so unique was going on during a very "normal" milestone in many a family's life was fantastic ! Overall in my humble opinion this wonderful story warrants a second continuing chapter, particularity as she mentioned how she engaged her son into the family fun!

Awesome job! Well done!!

Ray

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
sexy and tender

More information about divorce and other sex

dkbeasleydkbeasleyover 7 years agoAuthor
Oops

Of course tits 'jiggle' rather than 'giggle'. As to Stuart vs Stewart: the character started out as Stewart but I changed it as I didn't feel Stewart shortened to a nick name particularly well. I should have caught those; juvenile mistakes both. Thanks

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69about 7 years ago
I always

Enjoy reading your stories and this is no different!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous