All Comments on 'Delayed Action'

by cbsummers

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
LaurieLaurieover 12 years ago
Even better than Camera Bug

Fabulous. Absolutely the best story I've read in longer than I can remember. I thought Camera Bug was the best until I read this. I can't wait to see what Laurie does next. Great name by the way. Giggle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

By far the best I've read on Litirotica!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Outstanding

Funny, poignant, sexy ----- does it all.

Hot4HubbyHot4Hubbyover 12 years ago
DAMN!

I'm stunned! This was brilliant. Hotter than Camera Buff, more fun than Santa Sex Addict! I loved it!!!! It got me wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well Done enjoyed it

Very good hope you follow up with more chapters here. Was dispointed when there were more chapters on Camera Buff.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 12 years ago
Amazing story

Amazing story, carried me along with it, Both Bill and Laurie were mad for each other for their first ever Lovemaking, I say lovemaking because it was tender a loving by both of them and not just sex.

You did an amazing job of bringing every touch and taste of the two in your story, I enjoyed it very much and will look for other stories you write.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent writing keep it up

You have entered the small number of literotica authors that I remember their names and will keep checking them up for new submissions.

I've read every thing and will really like to read more, especially the developments of all of the story lines you already published.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

this was hot... so very great, well developed, Hope you will continue to develop the story!

I hope you will continue to develop this story along with Camera Buff

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sorry!

Sorry about the '5', but they aren't set up for tens.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really great!

I'm definitely a fan of your stories. This one, like the camera one is great! Only thing you may add is more vivid description of the bodies and the sex itself. But I love how the stories make me think of what a firm pair of tits on a thin body with a shapely ass did to me when I was a teen (and still does today).

hotjavaguyhotjavaguyover 12 years ago
Great voice in the head

The genuine way you articulate the insecurity and self-talk makes the stories feel real and identifies with my youth. You do a great job of having the guy learn the girls bodies and find how to pleasure her and not just go for the quick erotic description, keep that up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What a cracker!!

Loved your story, Can't wait to see how Bill nails Millie!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
One smart Mom!

The story leads me to believe that Bill's Mom knew what she was doing when she has Laurie over for four hours. I think she's still doing some home schooling!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Haha

Laurie Bonner= Laurie Boner

Bill Pantier= Bill Panty-er

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Keep it coming!

I like all the stories so far set at this school. Not so over the top that it makes you disbelieve, but still incredibly sexy. Loved it!

beninglebeningleabout 12 years ago
u should put the story up about what happened next.

enjoyed this story would be better if you carried it on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
CUM ON!

dude... ur gifted. Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nice work

nice piece of work. enjoyed it very much. please continue the story.

digger33digger33about 12 years ago
More

As Beningle stated you should write a follow up of this super hot story. Totally enjoyed it. 5 stars doesn't do it justice.

axldarkaxldarkabout 12 years ago
love the story hate you

the story was beautifully written and very very interesting and i adored it... But... I simply detest u wth each and every fiber of my being for not making a nice tidy series continuing his adventures into the newly discoverd land of sex... So if u dont wish 2 incur more of my wrath and certainly that of any1 els who has the pleasure of reading this... Write a sequel and keep writing

Rocknroll69Rocknroll69about 12 years ago
Really, really good

I loved Laurie's clever comments and jokes ("No way. He has a hook"). A very nice balance between character development and sex, very, very, erotic sex.

The reader does have to suspend belief vis a vis an almost 19 year-old male not knowing what masturbation or an orgasm is, or that he is so skilled, first time out, but so what. After all, it is a fantasy. Sort of like, "Alice in Wonderland," with a different spin.

I'll echo the comments about the desirability of a sequel. I think "Billy" should get a shot at that girl in his Algebra class. God knows he needs to see if he can help her have more than the 148 orgasms that Laurie had ;-).

Great job. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
very fucking nice

Bravo bravo. Now wheres the encore?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Compliments on a job well done

A most excellent story. Well-crafted and full of style. You have a wonderfully fresh talent for this kind of writing; it's clear that you enjoy it as much as your readers do.

If you haven't published a novel or a collection of short stories yet, I encourage you to consider it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent

Do continue Billy's trsyts with Millie and Laurie as well... Wonderful storyline...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice Job!

Great story - I really enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
DAMN!

You have a very well written talent I want to see how he fucks Millie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love it!

So well written and straight to the point. Loved the characters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
First time for everything!

Never have I commented on this site before, but well done. Not only did this story make me wet, by the end of it, I also felt very proud of Bill! I'd love to see something become of him and Laurie, they seem so good together.

Drawu12Drawu12almost 12 years ago
Another good story!

Another good job. Love your writing but it's going to be hard to beat "Camera Buff". Guess I'm on to "Field Trip Follies" and looking forward to it and more from you. Keep up the good work!

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Perfect accuracy!

You totally nailed it on the head with your description of a first-time experience! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow!

I've read many dirty stories in my days, but none as good as this. You're quite talented, and I can't wait to read Camera Buff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Absolutely AWWWESOME!!

The title says it all. If a picture is worth a thousand words, this story is worth a thousand pictures!

rebelbigbobrebelbigbobover 11 years ago
A Really Nice read.

Thanks for the wonderful story. Very enjoyable and I am looking forward to reading other stories of yours. Thanks from all of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic

That was incredible, it took a lot of lotion...but I made it through to the glorious conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I read Camera Buff first, and thought it was GREAT, but THIS blew it out of the water! Fantastic!

dadixo2dadixo2over 11 years ago
Amazingly detailed and accurate description!

Aside from the fact that this is one of the most well-written and entertaining stories I've ever read on Literotica, I found your description of Bill's journey of sexual discovery to be incredibly accurate. I grew up sheltered, raised by extremely religious parents, and my own experience with masturbation and eventually cumming for the first time was remarkably similar to Bill's. (Except I didn't have a hot, teenage flag girl to show me the ropes!) Well done!

Hale1Hale1over 11 years ago
An improvement over great work

I also read Camera Buff first and thought it was great, but you've raised the bar with this. I'd love to read Chapter 2 about Millie if you ever get around to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Exquisite

You need to have another chapter. Billy is a character that you can continue writing more stories about. Not the typical 'coming of age' stuff. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow to delayed action!

Man this was one of best! You must write more chapters about this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Aaaaaaaaawesome! Great job! Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Delayed Action

Great story... would like to see how things develop with Millie!!

bozorinobozorinoalmost 11 years ago
Another Great Story

You have a real talent for creating great female characters like Rona and Laurie. They are a bit sassy and confident and know what they want. I also like the male characters too, so with characters that are much more realistic than in most stories on this site you are already way far ahead. Great story lines and always well written with dialogue that works.

I really enjoy reading, and re-reading your stories. Please write some more with these characters.

Thank you so much !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Moore

It needs more! I want to follow as Billy's high school progression, as his meds take affect and he grows into the man he's meant to be, he continues his passionate love affair with Laurie, and eventually the two of them are joined by Millie. M0ar

Drawu12Drawu12almost 11 years ago
Good Job!

Great writing. Kept a boner through the whole story. Your girls make me crazy and take me back in time to remember fantasies I'd almost forgotten.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More to come???

I would very much love to see this story continued. While the ultimate decision is up to you, Im pretty confident that many other people as well as I, would love to see a second and maybe third installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Stories!!

Just finished Delayed Action and Camera Buff 1 & 2 . Enjoyed them both. Nice change of story lines from the standard fare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
8~)

Sensual and "laugh my ass off funny"? Came here after Camera Buffs (where's #3).

Personally I don't think Millie deserves a chance, Laurie and Bill should keep getting closer & closer together, eventually realizing that it's their past that prepared them to be exactly where they are. I mean c'mon; can she really walk-away from a guy who can go for more than 2 hours and get her off a dozen times, loving every second of it! OK; so they might have to give someone else a chance to realize that no one else compares; but sometimes that's what it takes to get your attention. .... DKP

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowover 10 years ago
Where was she?

Ah, the Laurie Bonner's of this world are what makes life worth living if you are straight guy. She combines the best of playful sexuality and and yet almost innocent sweetness that is pretty much irresistible.

I SO needed to meet her in high school.

I appreciated her "guest shot" in Field Trip Follies, but that series, while it definitely had some very hot moments, turned into a little too much of a crowded orgy for me.

Oh well, Cie la Vie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome story!!

Impressive! Definitely needs to be continued, would love to read more on how Bill's learning curve (awakening) progresses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I forgot how much I enjoyed your stories.

The first story of yours I read was Camera Buff. I've read hundreds of stories here but your work remains a favorite. I enjoy the awkward characters and well paced passion. You truly write a good old story that happens to have some good old fucking in it. Thanks so much. ToJeep.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Exceptional

Just a great story. No ifs; no buts

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fucking amazing!!

Me giving a story on here a five is such a rarity that I honestly can't remember the last time that I did. Wow! There were a few typos, but for the most part the story was so well written, engaging and flat out amazingly erotically entertaining that I couldn't put my iPad down for a second!

The only improvement I could possibly see would be follow up chapters! Everything was totally believable and perfectly within the realm of possibility. (I went to private school for highschool (still mad as shit at my parents over that and Im in my fourties now!) and there was *no* sex education, if I hadn't gotten that in junior high I would have been totally fucking ignorant. (I was super shy back then, leaving home to go to college, dial-up internet, chat boards and house parties with online friends and running across girls who wanted to do naughty things to me cured me of that!)

...however I dont really get the pain before orgasm thing... But him lasting over 1-1/2 hour is totally believable, I've always, even getting started, been at least a 45 minute minimum guy. ...My first time was kind of similar on some points, though my girl was hardly a semi-virgin, lol. ;)

Please keep writing! Now I need to check out your other stuff! Thanks for a great story!!

M@

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well Done

You made it hot but kept it believable too. You also had very few errors. Thanks

retmstrretmstralmost 9 years ago
****

You turn out some hot stories, CBS. Guess I was born 70 years too soon. The girls in "my day" were influenced by mothers who had their heads in the Victorian era. Shit happens -- a lot. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
OhMyLORD

Holy shit...I haven't even read the story yet. After the first couple of paragraphs though when the author described himself feeling Millie's ass on his leg in Algebra! Her name was Maria for me and it was Algebra 1; not 2, 9th grade, and I did the same thing every day...I'm 42 now and I still remember the feeling of her bottom on my leg...she never moved away and never said a word; only now and then she'd push back...sigh...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Baking Hoooot

Every reader was baked in to enjoyment through out the story. That is real entertainment. Keep it up. So far I read about 50+ stories in this forum but this the most entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice read

You know how to make someone wait for it. Awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story!

I really enjoyed reading your story is was well written and hot!

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Virginity

LOST: 1 male virginity - 1 female semi-virginity. FOUND: Pure sexual delight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Very nice story and writing. I would be great if you could write other stories that includ Bill or Laurie or both :)

AverageBearAverageBearover 8 years ago
Terrific, terrific story!

What a great blend of comedy and eroticism, Cb. You created two adorable characters who were both vulnerable and witty - a tough combo to master. I especially enjoyed and could relate to the voice of insecurity in Billy's head. Thankfully he didn't let it keep him from speaking honestly, which I'd like to think is the reason Laurie found herself opening up to him (in more ways than one!). And to top it all off, the sex was mind-blowing! Extremely well done. I'd love to one day create the kind of positive buzz you've generated with this story in one of my Lit submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The only thing now needed is a sequel

How about having a hot three-some of Laurie, Rona Barett and Billie ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Came

Your story was so beautiful and HOT. I came THREE times! That hasn't happened in over ten years. I'm 56. Thank you thank you thank you

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 7 years ago

The lead up was great, but the sex itself didn't feel real, he came across as both too experienced, knowing exactly what to do, and lasted way too long.

There should have been some fumbling, a degree of charming awkwardness while they both learn what to do, positioning, rhythm etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story I like how you tied in Rona Barret into the story.

Was a very good read.

I liked Laurie Bonner telling the story of her other sexual exploits, that's what she used to get him to let her take his virginity.

Plus get a feeling of him taking her already taken virginity.

This time she was a willing participant.

I'm going to follow this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic story telling

Great development, pacing and then wonderfully erotic sex. One of my favorite stories, good job!

J

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful Story

Love the characters in your stories... even have a plot line...keep at it !!

jane marwoodjane marwoodover 4 years ago
5*****

Lovely character detail and storyline. Really enjoyable.

SolemnThunderSolemnThunderabout 3 years ago

I love your stories. Some of the best I've ever read in years of perusing literotica. You have a gift!

eramosateramosatabout 2 years ago

That...was...frickin'...fantastic!! So well done, super sexy, the reader gets to go on this amazing, sensual journey with lucky Bill too! I am so glad I found this story. Great job! Love love the dialogue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great build-up. Very descriptive. And of course, very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

one of the best. not just mechanical sex, like all those over-long videos, just a piston up and down in its celindrical tube. but with a real understanding of both actors and their stage of development.

CharrlaCharrlaabout 1 year ago

It's well written, but I was bothered by how unlikely it is that a student behind another student could A) reach her ass with his knee, B) not actually reach the back of her chair, and C) actually be able to move his knee "back and forth" between her ass cheeks. Just too unbelievable; killed any interest I had in continuing the story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good premise.

Sex too automatic.

Needed longer period of investigating each other.

A bit of involvement with/of her ass would have been nice.

Extended details of the blowjob would have helped.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wish I'd had a tutor while I was in school. Or a photography club model like Rona.

RightSizedRightSized3 months ago

Realized at the end that I'd read this before and just like it was for Billy, just as good the second time around. The pacing was perfect, the tone was immaculate. Billy's innocence and curiosity was so endearing. Laurie's character was a bit over the top, stretching plausibility but I think that's the only way she could have been rendered. I agree with some of the negative comments below but those issues took nothing away from the pleasure of reading this story again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous