All Comments on 'Delicia Ch. 03'

by TeresaJ

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
$1000?

You've got the depth of imagination on a 14 year old what a bunch of crap you have written here.

And a 1000 for an old used up whore? Get real, have you any clue? She would be lucky to get 20 from some old losers looking to fuck a skanky cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star

....

andrewforfunandrewforfunover 13 years ago
well done

isn't it amazing how "Anonymous" always posts such negative comments? Wish he or she could tell us what stories he has written so we can see how perfection is! Always easy to criticise, and any idiot can say "crap". Thanks for taking trouble to write and hope you enjoyed writing it as much as I did reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star

.

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
taking lots of gangbang fucking

awesome third part love it now for more parts of this very hot horny story. brilliant writing. a very exciting story. keep them cumming .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star

One only because I can't vote negative stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Rock hard

You uncovered the real whore that was buried dep.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hi

This is a such cheep non ethical story. Specially the author I think you are women. You get this bad story in your daughters and down your heritages. Exactly possible wait. You the bad women

contact addisu150@yahoo.com. If not contact you will dead with in three month? The EVIL DEAD

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Lost the Thread !

A pimp plays it both sweet & sour. Use the iron glove all day , all of the time a whore will kill herself . Plus... pay a grand to be in a gangbang ? Maybe it's me but I'd rather be in Vegas for the weekend. I likes the first two installments but I think the author was tired of this series & wanted to end it quick. So be it. Nice ride while it lasted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Makes no sense.

He's making her work for him by threatening to destroy her life, but he's already done that by taking away her husband, children, and job? He's got nothing to negotiate with, and that's fucking idiotic. And before Andrew chimes in again, I'll point out that just because someone's anonymous doesn't mean their criticism is wrong. This could have been a perfectly decent story if the author had taken five seconds to think about what he was righting instead of creating a failed mix of a blackmail story and character destruction story. Think about that, when you already destroyed someone's life, you have nothing left to hold over their head.

gpetagpetaover 4 years ago

missing some logic in the Story only for wanking

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous