Delicia Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"SlutWife has moved. SlutWife has left her husband and children. SlutWife is now available for full-contact encounters. SlutWife is booking gang bang sessions. Gang bang sessions only!"

Jerome then told her to get online and "Make yourself 'Available' under the customized greeting, 'SlutWife is looking for Real Life sex.'

Delicia entered the information and went online. Within a minute, she had six windows pop open.

Jerome examined the profiles of the six and gave instructions. Admit to each that you are chatting with more the one man, so they need to be patient.

She followed his instruction.

"Now schedule 20 minute online sessions with each."

As each session began, Delicia gave her real name. She requested photo-share and passed each man a photocopy of her Texas drivers license. She then passed the screen to Jerome who introduced himself as her owner.

"She's in Little Rock now, in my basement, and I'm booking gang bangs. Are you interested in participating in one? It will cost you $1,000, and we'll send you home with a DVD of the session you participate in."

Once the order was placed, the men were entertained by watching Jerome perform a sex act on Delicia. One watched her suck his cock, another watched her lick his ass, another instructed her to slobber on his balls, and yet another jerked off while Jerome bent her over and fucked her asshole.

Every one of them had been dreaming of this opportunity for months, some for years.

All of the nasty men that she had teased for so long were finally going to get her. The thought of it both excited Delicia and filled her with dread. To what depths of depravity would she be drawn into?

It took less than two weeks to schedule the first gangbang. The men started arriving just before noon and by 2 p.m. on a Saturday, Jerome had nine men assembled in the basement. They got there first sight of Delicia on her hands and knees inside a small rectangular metal cage. It was so small her butt was pressed against the steel rods on one end and her face was just inside the bars on the other end.

"Oh shit! Fuck, Damn, Sweeet!, dirty pig," they men greeted her with a chorus of demeaning, excited exclamations, and two of them quickly took positions at her mouth and ass and proceeded to invade the submissive woman.

She fucked and sucked, burning with lust, having so anxiously awaited what she had known for long, lonely days now was her purpose. They all knew her. The real her.

They knew exactly who she was and she had nowhere else to go. She had lusted for every one of them, but had always kept them at a distance to hang onto her family, her life.

But this was her life now. Her family had no idea where she was or what she did, and she didn't want to think about what she had lost, she pushed it out of her mind and the only way to do that was to dive in.

To DIVE into this! And give it her all.

She sucked and slurped and rocked her hips and rolled her belly into it, she shook her hanging melons and growled like a cat and begged for more.

"More! More! Give me more cock!"

Jerome unlocked her cage and the men helped her onto her feet. They lifted her into a leather harness that hung from the ceiling so they wouldn't have to deal with her delicious plus size weight, and have access to her pussy and asshole at the same time.

The second pair of customers took their positions and Delicia said, "Yeah, yea, let's do this! Fuck me! Double fuck me. Oh God, I've been waiting for this for too long!"

12