All Comments on 'Delicious Thoughts'

by allyliterally

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
Did you turn off voting????...

...you should have more confidence in this very well-written story, and it's orgasmic potential. However, being nothing but a mere man, how many times do you expect me to read it, in reference to your intro??!!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
My bad...

...my internet sucks!

passionfever2passionfever2almost 13 years ago
I liked it

but then I like all things interracial. The story is well, written and descriptive. I wouldn't mind at all if you continued on and her boss became involved.

allyliterallyallyliterallyalmost 13 years agoAuthor
To anonymous

Re your comment "Good story. Even better when Pat Booth wrote it."

Yes, the idea for the massage/non-consent came from Pat Booth's "Big Apple", and yes, of course she wrote it better, as she is a professional.

I think the similarity ends there, as the story, the characters and the massage itself are in my words. Seeing as there is a finite number of scenarios that one can use, there is bound to be some idea or other that comes from someone else. I doubt that would be a breach of copyright. I have not copied her text and claimed it as my own, just her basic premise of a masseuse further arousing an already inclined young lady.

Thank you for the comment, it is most appreciated.

Kind regards

Ally

samuraichamploosamuraichamplooalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

Absolutely loved the story

CheriSMCheriSMalmost 13 years ago
Oh yes!

I want a massage!!

Corpse_riderCorpse_rideralmost 13 years ago
Delicious read

A very well written erotic tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wonderfully Written

Fantastic story! Brilliantly written and wonderfully descriptive too, I really felt I could imagine the whole scene unfurling before my eyes. Claire must be very proud to be the star, and massive well done to the author for capturing the scene so superbly. Will put a whole new emphasis when I get my next massage!!

Ella x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
OMG,

Ally, that was an AMAZING story! Brought back so many memories of the first time my college roommate made love to me in the shower - the first time I had ever been with another girl! I felt like I was Claire and found myself begging for the masseuse to finally touch her where she (and I) were begging to be touched. I found myself rubbing myself as the masseuse was rubbing Claire, teasing my own body and finally able to let go as she coaxed Claire's orgasm from between her legs. Please...write MORE!

Tina S.

Sarah_EagerSarah_Eageralmost 13 years ago
YESSS

Thank you Ally. I look forward to your next pleasure

allyliterallyallyliterallyalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Anonymous Tina and Anonymous Ella :)

Thank you both for your "anonymous" kudos. An author lives for feedback, and when it is so nice as you two have given, I feel my hard work was worth it. I am glad you could both find enjoyment in this, and hope you like part 2 as well. That is longer, and builds up the story, as I have decided in view of the responses to keep Claire going for some more time. Part 2 was submitted today.

kayla_mcgrawkayla_mcgrawalmost 13 years ago
You Popped My Literotica Cherry!

Ok...i'm clearly biased since this story (not to mention the kind encouragement of its author) are the principal reasons i joined this site. I cannot begin to thank you enough for sharing your oh so appropriately titled "Delicious Thoughts" with us Ally. hugs

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG!!

Got me totally turned on!! Thank you Ally!! I am waiting for the next one!!! Nancy...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
mmmmh

Very erotic..was outside reading it..got home and had to..awesome story ally

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OMG....Sexual Healing

The orgasm I had was relative to the excellent descriptiveness of the author.If I can get wet from just reading- its a good story.Thanks and continue your erotic stories for those of us who can't live out our fantasies,

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW

The story itself placed me into a sexual desire I have never felt before, My desire and lust rising with every word and then climaxing with both. Makes my desire to be taken and dominating by a black woman explode thru the roof. ....Tee...

idrubloodidrubloodover 11 years ago
Oh wow

Such a thrilling tale. This story was the definition of erotic and sexy. Thank you so much for sharing such truly delicious thoughts.

IDB.

semper_perplexussemper_perplexusover 11 years ago
I really enjoyed this

This was really well written. It was the kind of story that made you feel as though you weren't just reading the words. You were hearing the sounds, feeling the touch, and smelling the scents too. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow!! Ally, "Delicious Thoughts" is HOT!!!!!!

After reading "Delicious Thoughts" I'll be looking forward to reading more of your stories.

For this story I would have to give you eight orgasms. Oh wow, now I'm having delicious thoughts.

Thank You

submissivepussylicker, lynda.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Deviation

Well, this was very well written but what was the point of elaborating on her lust for the black female boss ? The story veered totally away from that. Unless this was just a prelude to that story? At any rate you are a talented writer. One of the few that can hold my interest. Renee'. (Msrenee902 at yahoo)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
At Last

Bring Clair and her boss together. Let the passion be known.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story! Very articulately captures the internal thoughts, excitement and desires of the main character. Even better, it is almost a factually accurate of the desires and thoughts of a former mistress who enjoyed almost exactly the same activities.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userallyliterally@allyliterally
I live in Continental Europe close to the border between three countries, and that is as specific as I want to be. I love reading erotica as opposed to porn, and I have found many a gem on this site, which prompted me to join and be part of this wonderful community that gives...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES