Delicious Thoughts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The masseuse clamped her muscular black thighs onto Claire's face as her own orgasm washed over her. Her liquids flooded out of her onto and into Clare's mouth. Claire had no choice but to swallow, her first drink from the well of feminine desire.

As they both came down from their highs, the masseuse moved away, then lay back down beside Claire, face to face, and took her into her arms and kissed her tenderly, relaxing her after her agonisingly draining apex. Claire reluctantly, shyly, kissed her back as she put her arms around her masseuse whose name she still did not know.

The masseuse spoke, the first words passing between them since Claire had entered the room so long ago. "Next week, be here."

Claire nodded shyly, as the realisation struck her that for the first time in her life, she had been made love to by a woman. No, not made love to, but been screwed, and there had been nothing she could have done to stop it.

She pondered the masseuse's command, ordering her presence again, wondering if it would only be for next week, or every week. Her heart already beat faster at the thought of being taken like this, week after week, at the whim of her Nubian masseuse, as she realised that she had exchanged the black Angel of her mind for a black devil in reality.

What a delicious thought!

12