Delightful Adorable Alison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shaun was standing behind them with a perfect view of Drew's cock sliding into Shelby's asshole. It was buried deep inside with every thrust, and he couldn't resist pulling out his phone to record the entire thing. He zoomed in on Shelby's perfect little hole and knew this would make an amazing addition to his private collection.

Even though Shaun was busy filming the other family, Rick and Alison were far from done. Alison was still crouched over her son, pinning him down on the bed. By that point he'd already cum four times, and he didn't think he had it in him to go another round. To his dismay, his mother had other plans.

Alison turned around and kneeled over his cock with her plump, tight ass facing him. She reached behind and guided her son's cock until it was pressing against her waiting asshole. "I think it's time you taste my ass as well, baby."

Rick was lost inside his own head, and his thoughts began to race once more. "Fuck, why is she so good at this?!" He didn't want to like it, but he had no choice but to allow her to slide his dick into her beautiful bum. He thrashed around trying to free his wrists, but before long he was grunting in ecstasy as he unwillingly fucked his mom's ass.

"Her ass is so tight, it's too hot. I can't handle it," he thought to himself.

Shaun was pointing the camera directly at Rick and Alison, capturing their delightful incestuous assfucking for all eternity. Alison was riding her son like a ferocious beast. Her hands were on the sides of her bound son, and she was sliding her ass along his hard shaft, moving her legs fast like a powerhouse. Her back was turned towards Rick, so she couldn't see her son's face, distorted in a perverse pleasure. Fortunately, her husband filmed everything, from many angles. The best one was when the camera was positioned right at Rick's cock, so it could capture the sight of Alison's pussy devouring his cock, as well as Rick's defeated face in the background.

"Don't just stand there, honey. You should join the fun," Alison invited her husband with a cute voice, in between the moans. She climbed off Rick for a moment, turning around to fuck him with her pussy instead. She wagged her ass seductively at her husband, and he couldn't resist throwing down the camera to come up behind her and fuck her ass. Rick and Shaun were rubbing against each other through Alison's skin, and the feeling of his father's dick pushing into his mom's asshole was too much.

"Oh no, I can feel my own father's dick. It's too much."

Rick looked over weakly at James, Shelby and Drew. He realized Drew had come inside Shelby's ass yet again, and cum was dripping out of it endlessly. His own pleasure was mounting once more, and he knew there was no use in fighting. Helplessly, he spilled his seed inside his mom's pussy for the forth time. Or was it the fifth? By that point he had lost count, because he'd been forced to cum so many times that afternoon.

His father wasn't far behind him, and soon blew his load inside Alison's ass. He gave her a rough spanking on her bum and watched his cum drip out, pulling away and snapping a photo with his son's face in the background.

"It was for your own good, son. You're finally a man now."

Rick said nothing, breathing heavily with his mom's tits still shoved into his face. When she finally climbed off him, he almost missed her warmth for a second.

Shaun walked over to the side of the bed, reaching for the handcuff keys on a nearby dresser. He slowly began to unfasten the cuffs and free his son, who now had deep cuts and big bruises on his wrists from fighting so much.

After removing all the handcuffs, his dad finally reached behind his head and pulled off the ball gag. Rick breathed heavily, gulping down a huge breath of fresh air after being restricted for so long.

"Maybe next time we won't have to use the handcuffs, judging by how many times you came." Shaun laughed at him.

"Maybe we won't." Rick didn't make eye contact as he grunted out the words.

"Oh! Really?! Do you mean it, baby?!" Alison's eyes lit up with delight, and she pressed her huge tits into her son's face while giving him a huge hug. "You're really going to fuck mommy's pussy without us forcing you next time?"

"You better not let down your mother after getting her this excited." His dad glared at him.

Rick didn't say anything, but the resignation and acceptance in his eyes made it clear he wasn't going to fight next time. His mom continued to crush her tits into him, refusing to stop hugging him.

"I really hope you mean it! You aren't going to fight next time? Please don't lie to mommy!"

He sighed loudly, collapsing back on the bed while everyone stared at him.

"I mean it. I'm not going to fight next time."

Rick knew for sure that he'd never seen his mother smile so big in all her life.

12