All Comments on 'Delilah's Overnight Guest'

by DeeAnne

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Delilah's Overnight Guest

When I read this story, I pictured in my mind the events as they enfolded. The detail of the passion made me hot and my pussie wet. Oh to be Delilah for even a short time ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
deeanne your story was wonderfull

deeanne your story --only the second one ,of yours ,that i have read ,was ,--is , superb . it was so well written ---are you delilah ? it is rare for a woman to be able to write erotica that is so capable of arousing --from a male point of view .you certainly pushed my buttons .

on the very slightly critical side ---so well formed was your story ,so well written ,i trust you will accept these two pointers in the spirit ,they are intended ---drug ---is this an american word --for dragged ,and slapping her "fanny",i know this is an americanism for ,buns ,ass,bum ,whatever --but in england ,the u.k. and various other places ,fanny means pussy,slit ,vagina,or cu**

which might in itself give you some ideas for another story or to enlarge your repetoire.i'm sure a lady as sensual as you would enjoy having her pussy spanked or slapped during her arousal/foreplay.

are you delilah .

best wishes and keep on writing ,believe me you have a wonderfull talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

What a lucky Indian to have such a great sexual adventure on his way home. Good writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous