Delilah's Overnight Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Ooooo, John. Yes.” Delilah pinched her nipples and bucked against his embrace.

“Andy, taste her sweet cunt.” John commanded, and Andy moved forward and ran the length of her pussy with the flat of his tongue.

“Yes Andy…that feels so good.” Delilah moaned in a wanton tone. “Taste me, eat me, fuck me with your tongue Andy.”

Delilah leaned back into John and hooked her hands behind his neck. She placed her feet on the couch on each side of Andy, which opened her flower to him. John reached around holding her with his strong arms and began pulling her nipples. She was so hot from Andy’s voyeurism and John’s undressing her; she needed release now.

Andy placed his hands on her tanned globes of flesh and pulled her pussy to his face. His tongue flicked over her clit and she moaned loudly.

“I’m so fucking hot Andy. I need to cum. Please make me cum.” Begged Delilah.

“Oh Delilah.” Groaned Andy as he tightened his grip on her ass and drove his tongue into the wet flesh of her pussy. He licked the juices from her pouting lips, and sucked the nectar from her honey hole. Andy ran the point of his tongue up her slit and fenced with her clit.

“Oh gawd. MMMMmmmmm” Delilah cried out as she wriggled in John’s arms.

“Yes Baby. Give in to it. Let Andy taste all your sweetness. Fuck his tongue Baby, and then I’ll let you fuck his cock.” John whispered into her ear as he nibbled her earlobe.

His words drove her wild with the need to come. John’s stiff cock moved in and out of the crevice of her ass as she bucked against Andy’s mouth, and he pinched her nipples harder as he spoke to her. “Yes Baby…Fuck his pretty face…Fuck him Delilah.”

“Ungh…Oh Andy…Oh John…oh FUCK…I’m cummmmingggg!” Delilah screamed as John’s words carried her beyond all care and into the depths of orgasm. Her pussy spasmed on Andy’s tongue. He groaned with delight as he drank her hot cream. John cradled her in his arms as she shook with waves of orgasm, and then as they subsided, he let her sink slowly to the floor in front of Andy.

Delilah pulled herself up to her knees in front of Andy and kissed him. She tasted herself on his tongue and began to lick the cum from his chin. She took his thick cock in her hand and stroked it. It was even thicker now that he had tasted her sex. She bent her head forward and kissed the head lightly. Andy moaned when her lips touched the purple hood and it pulsated on her lips. Locking her green eyes on Andy’s ice blues, Delilah parted her lips and let her tongue explore the head of his manhood. She moved it over and under and licked the slick salty cum from it. Her hand pumped the long rigid shaft and her mouth opened wide to take him into her throat. Andy gasped as she locked her lips around his rod and slid all the way to the base. She brought her mouth back up teasing Andy’s throbbing staff gently with her teeth.

“Unngghh. Fuck, you’re so good, Delilah.” Andy murmured wrapping his hands in her hair and following her movements. “John, she is fucking wonderful.”

“Yes, she is.” John said proudly as he seated himself beside Andy. “And just wait until my baby mounts your cock Stud. You’re in for a helluva ride. Right Baby?”

“MmmmHmmmm.” Delilah moaned as she continued her feast on this beautiful stallion. Andy’s cock was as gorgeous as he was. She judged it to be eight or nine inches long and so very thick. It filled her mouth and then some. She got tingly just thinking of how it was going to fill her aching pussy. She loved the taste of him too, sweet and salty.

Delilah moved over to position herself between John and Andy. She grabbed John’s cock in her left hand. Reluctantly, she broke her suction on Andy to give John some loving. Delilah wished more than anything she could suck them both at the same time.

John pumped his hips into the air to push his cock deep into Delilah’s throat.

“Ahhhh…my Baby Girl, my Delilah. That’s it Baby, suck Daddy’s cock good.” John cooed to Delilah. “Oh Baby. I love fucking your mouth.”

“Mmmmm...” moaned Delilah, and the vibrations sent electricity down John’s cock to his balls. Delilah’s pussy was getting so much wetter. She ached to be filled with a cock, but she loved this too. She wanted it all. She wanted it all, right now.

“Ready to fuck my cock Delilah?” Andy questioned her as she slid her lips back down his steeled shaft.

“MmmmHmmm.” Delilah groaned as his words bit into her need making her pussy throb.

“Come on Baby Girl.” John said rising from the sofa and pulling her up from Andy. “Come on Andy.” He led them up the stairs to the master suite. The men finished shucking their clothes while Delilah’s hands roamed their bodies, cupping their balls, stroking them, and kissing them.

John continued orchestrating the scene. He had been in control since the onset and Delilah loved it. It made her even hotter watching him take charge and telling her and Andy what to do.

“Andy lie on the bed here.” John said motioning Andy to lie back after seating himself on the foot of the bed. Andy laid back, his stiff dick rising into the moonlit room. Delilah was mesmerized by the mass as it swayed to and fro with the pulsations traveling through it. John took Delilah’s shoulders and moved her between Andy’s legs.

“Look at that beautiful cock Baby. It’s so thick and big and it wants to climb up into your hot pussy. Are you ready Baby? Tell Daddy what you want.” John demanded, as he slipped a finger into Delilah’s pussy and massaged her clit.

Delilah’s breath caught as he touched her sensitive bud. “Uh! I want to fuck Andy, Daddy. I want to fuck his cock.”

“Yeah? OK Delilah, crawl up there and fuck that cock, Baby.” John said urging her forward.

Delilah crawled over Andy’s body. Her full tits dangled down and her hardened nipples rubbed his chest. They drug along his damp bronze chest. She moved them back and forth teasing Andy. She dipped her head to take his erect nipples between her teeth and suck them. He groaned loudly.

“Unnhh! God woman, please fuck me.” Begged Andy. Delilah was taunting him and he wanted her badly. His throbbing cock was swollen to full size, and he thought he would die if she didn’t take him soon. He couldn’t believe this gorgeous woman was about to give her pussy to his cock. She was beautiful; she was wonderful. John’s instructions excited Andy as well. He had never done a threesome before, and when John had talked to him about it at the airport, he wasn’t sure it would work out for him, but when he saw Delilah in the car, all doubts vanished. He had wanted to fuck her from the moment he saw her.

Delilah’s lips came to Andy’s in answer to his plea as she moved her pussy to push against his cock head.

“Ssshhh. Don’t worry Baby. I’m going to fuck you. I’m going to ride you hard. I’m going to make you explode inside me and fill me with your cum. Is that what you want Andy?” Delilah whispered to him with her lips against his. She moved her pussy back applying a little more pressure to his cock, but not enough to push it in.

“Yes…YES…please…fuck me Delilah.” Andy begged through clinched teeth. His need for her was almost painful. “Fuck me Baby…fuck me please.”

“Yesss.” Was Delilah’s only response as she pushed back and let the head of Andy’s cock pop through the opening to her love spot. She was wet and slick. She moved slowly and deliberately. Delilah sat back just enough to only allow a couple of inches of Andy’s dick to enter her. It was difficult for her not to lose control and take all of him at once. His cock filled her canal and stretched her walls. She delighted in the feel of his slick velvet tool pushing into her. Andy bucked his hips upward hoping to move further into her heat. His need driving him, he put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her back to take more of him in.

“Andy, patience Baby.” Delilah taunted. “We’ll get there. I just want to feel you fat cock head move in and out of my cunt a few times, before I take it all.”

“Delilah, you naughty girl.” John remarked smacking his hand smartly across her bare bottom. “Don’t be a tease, Baby. Fuck the man.”

“Ooooooo” Cried out Delilah as she felt the sting of John’s hand on her fanny. John stood beside them, watching and stroking his hard prick.

Delilah began to move slowly down on Andy’s shaft. Her slick heat enveloped him like a tight glove. It was a marvelous feeling for both of them. Andy thought Delilah felt like warm velvet against his hardness, and Delilah cried out with the delight of having his thick cock stuffed inside her. She sat straight up and arched her back as she pumped him into her. Andy’s hands went to her tits and teased her nipples. Her strokes were slow and deep. Delilah knew as hot as Andy was she had to keep her movements slow to make him last. She wanted to fuck him for a while. She rocked her hips back and forth and looked at John standing beside them stroking his cock. She licked her lips and smiled up at him.

John moved closer to the bed and held his stiff shaft to Delilah’s beautiful mouth. She opened her full lips and he pushed his length into the dark sweet wetness. She sucked him to the back of her throat. “Oh gawd, Baby.” John moaned and starting pumping her mouth. His right hand fed his cock into Delilah’s mouth and his left stroked her round luscious ass. He rubbed the red handprint left by his smack. His hand traveled lower feeling the moistness as it slid down her ass over her tight puckered ringlet and to her pussy. He put a finger into her cunt and felt Andy’s thick shaft slide in and out of her. John smiled down at Delilah and then to Andy.

“She’s got a great tight cunt, huh, Stud?” John queried.

“Fuck yeah man.” Andy answered through ragged breaths. Andy tweaked Delilah’s nipples and she squealed with delight.

“Oh Andy. She really likes that. Pinch them harder and watch her squirm.” John instructed.

Andy pinched the rose tips harder. Delilah moaned loudly, sucked John harder and moved faster on Andy’s cock.

“Yeah that’s it Delilah. Fuck us Baby.” John commanded. Turning to Andy, he said,. “You think that made her hot. Watch this.” He removed his wet fingers from her pussy and moved them to her anal ringlet. He pushed against the snug hole and massaged it in circles with her wet juices. Delilah groaned as his fingers went inside her ass and he began pumping her. She ground herself faster against the cock in her pussy and the fingers in her ass. She released John’s cock from her mouth with a scream of lustful need.

“Oh Fuck yes…John. Yes Baby” Delilah squealed.

John moved behind her and pushed her body forward over Andy’s. His fingers pumped furiously into her tight hole. He spit on his free hand and covered the head of his cock. He knew Andy and Delilah were getting closer, and he had had all he could take. John stepped up to Delilah and pulling his fingers out of her love tunnel, he shoved the head of his dick into the ringlet.

“Unngghh! Fuck!” John cried out as his rod slid into it full length. He halted briefly and felt Andy’s big cock rubbing back and forth against his as Delilah began a flurry of fast strokes. “Oh Fuck Andy, can you feel my cock, like I can yours?” John asked as he began to move his dick in and out.

“Yeah man, what a fucking feeling. Oh fuck…fuck. Damn Delilah, you fucking sweet cunt. Go Baby go.” Andy shouted and bucked furiously up to get the full feeling of John fucking her ass and her sliding up and down his dick.

“Ooooooohhhhhhh Fuck…Fuck…FUCK!!!!” Delilah screamed loudly as the painful pleasure filled her and she felt the searing heat coming from her core. She closed her eyes as John and Andy pummeled her tunnels. She felt hot and tingly and beads of sweat dripped from her brow as the two men filled her with such ecstasy. She hurt, but it was the most wonderful hurt. She was completely full of cock and each man’s rhythmic strokes carried her higher and higher until she thought she couldn’t stand anymore. Her senses were on fire. Her body was shaking. Suddenly, it was as if fireworks exploded inside her. She screamed loudly. John and Andy knew she was cumming. They felt her velvet tunnels grip their cocks. She could not speak. She just screamed.

Andy took Delilah’s swaying tit into his mouth. He bit her nipple hard. She screamed louder. Andy’s balls released a load of cum through his cock that felt like boiling lava. He stiffened and screamed out “FUCK YEAHHHH!!!!” The forceful jets of jism ricocheted off of her cervix and filled her. Andy groaned deeply with each stream shooting from his rod.

John felt Andy stiffen. Delilah’s screams had brought him to an end. He slammed into her ass with everything he had. His balls slapped against her pussy and Andy’s cock. “My Gawd…My Gawd…Delilah…Ohhhh Fuck.” John cried out as his own load shot into the depths of her dark place. He shook and the beads of sweat on his forehead ran into his eyes. Another thrust and more cum was released into her. Another, and still more left his cock. He was drained and his knees buckled and he fell against Delilah.

Quiet moans of ecstasy filled the room as the three lay together in an exhausted heap at the foot of the bed for a few minutes. Delilah was the first to move. Slowly she moved forward of Andy. Both softening cocks reluctantly being pulled from their nests, she crawled up and lay on her back in the center of the lush king-sized bed. John moved around the bed and lay to one side of her. Andy rolled over and drug himself to her other side. The two men lay on their sides and looked at her and smiled. They both kissed a cheek and rested their heads beside hers. They each cupped a breast and closed their eyes.

Delilah closed her eyes and smiled. Her hands moved to caress their now flaccid members. Never could Delilah have imagined such a night. She joined them as they drifted off to sleep, thinking, “The night isn’t quite over yet.”

12