Delivering Irene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock instantly came back to life as she stroked it and I licked her breast hard enough to cause it to move back and forth as she moaned a bit.

After doing this slowly for a bit she got up and took down her leather panties and slowly put one leg over the bench and sat squarely over my face facing my cock.

She lowered herself to were I could start to lick her ass and pussy as she moved it alternating from one to the other driving me insane as she slowly stroked my cock with her finger tips at the same time.

She continued this until my member was like iron and suddenly stopped.

I responded with a, OH GOD PLEASE.

She just smiled and got off of me never letting her hand come out of contact with my cock.

Keith and Hans now led a disheveled Irene into the room with tears in her eyes and had her straddle my face the opposite direction though as the other woman, so as now I was looking up at my wife's breast and tearing face.

Keith smacked my wife's ass hard and said, cumon spread um bitch and Irene moved her legs apart and cried out load. It was now I could see why she was crying, her pussy was wet with sperm dripping out onto my chest and she looked down at me and said "I'm so sorry OH GODDDD".

Keith laughed and said while I was tonguing Ingrid They had each taken turns at each end of her filling her slut holes with sperm.

Keith hit Irene again on the ass and said "Make him eat it"and Irene placed her pussy over my lips and I began to lick and taste the salty residue of the man that had came in her pussy.

Irene started to flinch and come and they pulled her away.

Now Ingrid slowly lowered a devise looking like a sleeve made of rubber over my cock with a set of wires coming from it and then rolled a black O ring looking thing down over the head until it plopped into place captured by the sleeve below and my head of my cock above.

Ingrid said, "there that will keep you going and going and going" then laughed a bit stepping back.

They now lowered Irene onto my stiff member, slowly lowering her until it was totally buried inside of her.

The feeling was totally different than I have ever felt before. The sleeve made me only feel her velvet insides against my engorged head making it swell to its maximum size and stay there.

Irene's arms were then pulled behind and bound and Hans pushed her to lean forewords putting my wife's beautiful breasts one on each side of my face.

Keith produced a rope from the ceiling pulling her arms up to keep her in that position as well as tied her ankles together under the bench.

Keith now knelt next to our heads and said, "let me show you both how this works" pushing a button next to a knob on the a control devise for the sleeve over my cock.

OH MY GOD the thing started to vibrate making the tender head of my cock vibrate against my wife's soft insides producing movement from both of us. Keith laughed out loud and said OK show time.

The devise was turned to its lowest setting and my wife and I moved about as the three of them watched and talked amongst them selves.

Ingrid took her place behind my wife and slowly forced a vibrator up her behind while slapping her hard on the ass with her open hand.

At the same time Keith took up a heart felt conversation with my wife kneeling next us. He talked of adventures I didn't want to hear about as well as his punishing her for leaving him.

Keith started slapping her tits into my face from each side as Ingrid pushed the vibrator all the way in her ass and turned it to full power.

I could feel it buzzing away in her ass through the thin membrane of skin, and as Irene began to cum hard so did I together with her.

I arched my back and pounded away as best I could with my hips as my wife grunted above me convulsing to the limits of her bonds while Keith slapped and pulled at her breasts. I could feel also the inside of her pussy dancing around my cock making contact in different places all over my shaft.

As Irene started to slow a bit I noticed her gagging above me and took my eyes off her swaying tits only to see her throat bulging with the head of Keith's cock lodged to its fullest with his balls pushing down her lower lip.

At that same time the vibrating in My wife's ass stopped and was replaced by something large and hard fighting for space with my own in her lower body and making her pussy go tight again. I realized as I felt a large set of balls slap against my own it was Hans in her ass and he was starting to piston in and out as well as slap her ass.

Ingrid now reached between us and started to play with Irene's pussy using her lubricated fingers to toy with my wife's clit and stretched membrane around my cock as well as the skin in between our shafts.

This sent Irene over the edge again as Ingrid forced a finger up my wife's pussy next to my now hard again cock while at the same time rolling her clit violently with her long thumb nail.

Irene gagged on the full cock in her mouth, while riding to glory all three as new sweat dripped off her body. Meanwhile Keith used her nipples to pull her head full onto his cock making her fall in and out of her dream world do to the strain on her stretched tits.

For the next hour or so the three kept Irene in a constant state of Orgasm pulling, tweaking, buzzing stretching. I can't explain what it was like feeling and seeing my wife above me being held in the sexual control of those three people, out of her mind with animal lust. It was an experience I will never forget.

When Irene passed out she was removed from her perch and I was untied. We were both placed in the van and taken to our home and let off.

Keith reminded us of all the pictures from this time as well as before when they had their affair and that one word of the incident and they would be seeing them show up every where.

The next few weeks were pretty quite around the house and I think we were both afraid to say any thing.

It was like a stand off, me with the guilt of setting the thing up and her with the guilt of me seeing what life style she had picked for an affair.

Finally the tension broke one evening as I was lightly caressing her before we had fallen asleep.

Irene just blurted out all at once, "you know I can be your slave from time to time".

It was like the barrier was broke and we were ready to move onto a new way of life. I spent the next few months corresponding with Keith and starting a new dialogue of possibilities enabling him to assist us in what looked to be our new life style.

That brings us to present day, its Wednesday, I am at work, waiting for a phone call from a man staying in town at a local High class Hotel.

He has had Irene now for 3 hours and the plan is I will get a call around 2 PM telling me what is being done to her. And he will let her tell me what has happened so far and what is happening while we speak.

Later this evening I will get an e-mail with pictures showing what she has gone through as well.

This is just one of many things we have planned for the future, I may write more, if I have time.

12