Delivering the News

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wondered if the "twenty" I heard meant that Brandon had paid to fuck me without my husband in the room. I was still trying to decide how I felt about that when I shrieked to the sensation of his hot breath hovering over my sloppy cunt and that made me wonder if he had paid Brandon to give me one more orgasm when I knew that he wouldn't with another man's cum in me.

He used the sheet to wipe some of his own semen off of my shaved pussy and I clenched the muscles to expel some more to make it easier for him. After another swipe with the sheet he flicked his tongue across my clit and I reached out to hold his head appreciatively as he began working the magic I had had the pleasure of teaching him.

For two or three minutes he sucked and rolled my clit with his tongue and brought me close and then would rock back to watch me writhe and whine him for more. I lay there feeling blind and vulnerable but willing to let him search every fold of my pussy with his tongue as he started paying less attention to my clit and worked to go as deeply inside my pussy as he could. I moved the soles of my feet flat onto the mattress and up against my butt to open myself more to him and waited as he lapped at the creamy insides of my cunt and spit onto the mattress before repeating it several times.

I wasn't as stimulated and not as sure where he was headed but the endorphins had returned and I shuddered when he rose up on his knees and pushed the sheet up to my neck to expose my nearly flat-chest as I lay on my back. He got off the bed for just a couple of seconds and then back on to crawl up onto my torso and I felt his erection graze my thigh, which told me that either the licking of my pussy had made him hard enough to fuck me again or the absence of my husband had. I hoped he didn't hear my sigh of disappointment when he dropped an arm on each side of me and lowered his chest onto mine as I felt him wiggle his hips into position and then the head of his cock bumped apart the swollen lips of my pussy.

I felt a surprising stiffness pass through the opening and when his weight dropped onto me he sunk to the hilt with the fullness of youth that I still craved. I wrapped my heels around onto his back and waited for him to start pumping but he only pressed into me firmly as he seemed to be enjoying the tightness while I strained unsuccessfully to see through two layers of sheet what he was waiting for. The only motion I could detect was him trembling on his knees as I dug my heels into his back and his cock twitched inside of me.

When I began squeezing my pussy around it, he responded with a whimper and only managed to slide in and out of me a couple of times before trying to muffle his groans of ecstasy as my belly began to quake from his eruption inside of me. It was quite a finale as his last orgasm seemed as powerful as the one that started the night and once he was spurting again in me I was ready to give him a ride of appreciation. He scooted me up the bed with each thrust of his cock that wasn't as long as usual for him but easily as thick and I was giggling like a schoolgirl from the feeling of accomplishment of giving him another orgasm.

He found a way to suck on my nipples as we bumped against each other that sent tingles through my loins and I almost thought I was going to cum when he finally pressed his hips hard into mine for that final draining that I know so well. We rocked together while his cock stopped throbbing inside of me but he wasn't pushing hard enough anymore to rub against my clit and had lost interest in my tits so I eventually put my feet back on the mattress and he unceremoniously crawled off.

The door opened and closed again pretty quickly after that and since my husband wasn't there, I decided to untangle myself from the sheets as I caught my breath. I lay for a few seconds running my hand across the wet spots on the bed that assured me I had not been dreaming and wondering if any other woman had ever had as perfect a start to her birthday.

I needed to pee and as I started to get up I noticed a quick movement outside the window and shook my head in disbelief at Brandon's remaining curiosity. As I passed the window on the way to the bathroom and noticed him standing idly in the side yard, I was only careful enough to hide my bare chest from looking like I was deliberately flashing as I lowered the venetian blinds over the top of the window so I could still see through the slits and decided to send him off with a final tease. I didn't figure that he would expect a show from me after the night we had but I began innocently brushing my hair with my tits in easy view under the blinds and he didn't miss the show. He looked occasionally toward the street also and when I saw the legs of somebody rummaging through a car there I was touched by Brandon's thoughtfulness to warn me with his eyes that I might be on display for a stranger if I wasn't careful.

When the other guy started walking toward Brandon, I stepped quickly to the side of the window where I could still see out but they couldn't see me and I wondered how he happened to be out at such an early hour. They didn't seem surprised to see each other and when he got closer I recognized him as Nathan, the son of one of my best friends at church. I had taught him in Sunday school when he was an eighth-grader but he had become a heartache for his mom after her messy divorce. He started misbehaving in school and was only fourteen when he got his thirteen-year-old sister pregnant. She miscarried which saved the family any public humiliation and my friend decided not to involve the authorities because Nathan said he had learned from a terrible mistake.

But he remained a kid with a sexual pre-occupation as she found a video camera hidden in her bedroom recently and he didn't seem to mind telling her that he taped her having sex with two black guys before the divorce was final. He knew enough details to embarrass her and made it hard to punish him so she just searched his room for the tape that she never found. She searched her daughters' rooms too just in case he hid it there and uncovered a picture of her ten-year-old daughter posing nude on his bed but he denied taking it and the little girl would only cry when confronted. Social Services got involved then and Nathan has been in foster care ever since.

He was wearing only a t-shirt and gray jersey shorts on a fairly warm morning so I wondered if he had been jogging or something when my eyes were drawn to his crotch that had a dark spot in it that was even more pronounced by his lack of underwear and aroused state. My heart sunk when he stepped toward the window where I hid and I saw Brandon grab his arm and told him no. I didn't want to believe that I had been betrayed but Nathan was clearly familiar with the open window and that could only mean that he had known he could watch Brandon and me from there and as long as I was thinking the worst, I imagined that he probably had a camera, too.

Brandon was insistent about something in their conversation that I couldn't hear and Nathan finally reached into his pocket and disgustedly unfolded a twenty dollar bill. My knees buckled as a trickle of sperm leaked down the inside of my leg and I suddenly knew why Brandon had been hinting to me that it was time to give up his paper route.

12