Delivery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bryan guided and then shoved his cock in one fast deep stroke all the way inside her pussy.

While Bryan fucked Beth's pussy, David had stepped up to her mouth and put his cock into it and started fucking her mouth.

When Bryan had given his delivery of cum inside Beth, he stepped back and sat on the bedside watching the continuation of the servicing of Beth.

David moved to Beth's pussy while Dale stepped next to her face and put his cock in her mouth. David began to fuck her pussy while Dale was stroking her mouth.

Beth was being overwhelmed with so much cock at the same time. As soon as Dale finished his delivery all the men were sitting on the bed side, watching the final service and delivery being done by Mr. Brown and Bob.

Beth was so busy that she did not look at the new man, Bob. If she had bothered looking she would know that he was even bigger in thickness than Mr. Brown and he was going to put it inside her pussy while Mr. Brown penetrated her asshole.

Mr. Brown planned on the two men fucking her at the same time and she was not to complain, but to service him since he had been providing service and delivery with her without any complaints.

It was her turn to meet the business deal. Bob was laying on the bench with his beer can thick cock standing in the air and Beth straddled his groin with his cock penetrating her pussy and stretching her to a limit she had not known before.

Once she was completely sheathing Bob's cock, Mr. Brown straddled Bob's legs and stepped up behind Beth's ass and started forcing his fat cock up inside her asshole until he was completely sheathed also.

Beth was so stretched by both men inside her, but did not make a peep complaint while they were stroking their humongous cocks in and out of her holes.

Mr. Brown asked her if she was being serviced to her liking.

Do you want more of this?

If you want your service and delivery ask me now for more.

"Yes, please, yes, more?!? I want more. Fuck me and give me a delivery."

With that answer Beth was given a service and delivery schedule of each service men and knew that she would receive a delivery every day by either one or more at a time, based on her wants of good service and delivery.

12