All Comments on 'Delivery Boy'

by littlenick

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
o2byoungo2byoungover 6 years ago
A little more than I would want!

Having delivered pizza for the last twenty years I've run into a few interesting situations. I've had four times that the customer answered the door naked. One was a female that invited me to stay for a while, and which I had no interest in doing. Two (guys) at different times, just answered while naked, showing me their cocks, which, of course, did catch my eye. One of them asked if I liked what I saw, which I ignored, but nothing more.

One time I delivered to a young man in a hotel room. He evidently had just stepped out of the shower, and had a towel wrapped around him. When he reached around to get the money off the bed, the towel fell off and gave me a view of a nice, half hard cock, which he quickly covered and apologized. I told him the apology was not needed, and it could happen to anyone. I suffered an erection by the time I got back to my car.

None of the above ever ended up any further. I have had a few deliveries where guys invited me back to have a couple beers after my shift was over, but never took them up on the offer. Who knows, I might have ended up with more than a drink?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
beautiful

How lucky can you get! Please go on with the story! I want Paul to fuck your ass and think it's me getting it ❤

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very sexu fantasy

Oh how I wish that was me ! First time anal slave and looking for more fun! FUck pussies strapons are way more fun!Huggs n kisses

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Paul will soon be fucking this young man and the young man will love it. I’m a cum loving cock sucking fagot slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
awesome

I need you to pick something up for me too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

oh fuck me, now and paint my face. in detroit, 313-720-4287. i'm waiting i need your cock and cum. free evweryday i am a slut

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous