All Comments on 'Delivery Special Soap'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
earnestloverearnestloverover 15 years ago
Loved it

Really liked the fact that you let the guy live this time around ! Sexy read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More

Just lovely... I hope there's more... Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Read

I enjoy all your stories. I always look forward to read more

OneIBlindOneIBlindover 15 years ago
Relaxing stimulant!!!

Boy would it be nice to have Arisa come by and massage all of my stress away. I'm a big fan of your work, and this one seemed to press all of my buttons. I'm a sucker for a happy ending. Very well done...

TarotbTarotbover 15 years ago
Another excelent episode :)

Thank you so much; as said below, it's nice to read a happy ending once in a while, especially when a nice guy is the 'victim'. Just have to hope Orchrhys doesn't come back and check if Arisa finished her meal.

A Succubus Rescue Service is a nice idea and well portrayed; it's in their own best interest to make sure that greedy succubi don't spoil the herd.

Thanks,

PerentiePerentieover 15 years ago
A googirl succubus eh?

I echo others sentiments on it being nice to see a nice guy live. Jerks are the ones who should be drained to death. It makes sense too from a predator/prey perspective. Succubi pretty much function like parasites in that they live off the energy of others, and the majority of real parasites don't kill their hosts or even cause significant impairment unless some other factor changes (like athlete's foot fungus lives on you all the time but only becomes a problem if you don't keep yourself clean). Now you just need to do a story where some type of monster girl and human fall in love and get to be together.

Or rather that is what I'd like you to do. You don't "need" to do anything but write what you want. It would be nice though to have even the soul-eating be written in a less doom-and-gloom way (ceasing to exist is worse than dying, so I prefer the idea of the soul living on in a state of bliss as part of the succubus), but then I guess it would cease to be erotic horror.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good stuff!

I liked this and your "Incall With a Succubus" very much- I find the idea of a cabal of "good" succubi fighting against their natures interesting. Here's hoping for more along the same lines!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thank you for writing

Your stories are amazing in their fantastic elements and always an interesting read. Those with happy endings do a great deal to improve my mood.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Lovely.

Most excellent piece of work. Jane Marwood

BlimmyBlimmyalmost 13 years ago
Thank you

I enjoy the versatility you express in the ability to write different styles of endings.

Many of the succubus stories the hero dies, the change you brought about makes your stories just that more intense. Just knowing the hero has the slimmest possibility of living, makes the read that much more enjoyable.

Thank you for having the nice guys survive every once and a while.

I look forward to more of Phil and Succubus Summoning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
he lived

I really like the fact that he lived this time around. You write really really great stories but all the guys die!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More?

Very nice! Are we ever going to see Orchrhys or another of her type again, or are those dreams all we get to see of how she does things?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yay!

The good guy lived! Also, this new "breed" of succubi seem really interesting. As always, your stories are brill and full of new ideas that amaze me everytime!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very Nice

Awesome Story. Yet another great one from many eyed hydra Keep it up!

I liked the discussion between the two succubi. You draw up such detailed and deeply emersive scenes. I look forward to reading all of your work especially whats to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Happy endings are best

Really enjoyed this story :-)

Spirit117Spirit117almost 10 years ago
Happy Ending

More like this please :)

DRayElliottDRayElliottover 9 years ago
Great read

Damn, I want Arisa as a girlfriend now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very well crafted. Your readers are subject to tension and release just like your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome

Erotic, irksome, and intriguing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Descriptions

Lovely story...both in detailed description as well as the great use of words. Thank you for something at a higher level that the often used "fuck'em and suck'em" stories. L

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

I like how you're never sure if the person will live or die in these stories, always nice when they do though but it makes the read more suspenseful. Hope you do more!

FestofishFestofishover 5 years ago
Wierd

But I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hmmmm

Not a fan at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Kept me guessing till the end.

i thought from the beginning that he was going to die. I was pleasantly surprised by the ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous