Deluxe Pedicure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy grinned knowing she'd gotten the better of her cousin for the moment. The girls turned back to their clients, finishing the women's pedicures and beginning their leg massages. Meili turned to Lucy with a lascivious sneer and asked her, "Is this how you were doing it last night?" Her nasty cousin was handling the client's leg as if it were a giant penis, taking exaggerated strokes up and down, while making an orgasmic face at her. Lucy grinned at her again and just shook her head. "Meili you are such a slut. If you got your hands out of your own panties and on a real man, you wouldn't know where to begin."

Lucy watched Meili turn back to her work, realizing that last remark cut a little deep. Her cousin was really a good girl, but she was too quick to trash talk and not back it up. The two were really very close but could get on each other's nerves from time to time since they spent so much time in each other's company. Meili did have a habit of making sexual innuendoes more often than Lucy was comfortable with. But she almost always took it in stride and would parry with her cousin as needed. She had a similar build and even less curves than Lucy if that were possible; although, it was accentuated by the excessively plain clothing she usually wore. In fact, she appeared a bit homely. She colored her hair a deep brown color but kept it straight and cut just below her shoulders. She never wore any makeup, giving her almost a child-like appearance despite her being just a few years older than Lucy. As a result, not many men would give her a second glance and she had not had a regular boyfriend in years.

"Cousin, I'm sorry. That was too harsh of me to say. I meant to say 'If you got those talented hands on a deserving man, he'd be very lucky to benefit from your touch!'" Meili turned to her and smiled. "Of course, Lucy. You should always have respect for your elders." Another quiet round of giggles ensued as the girls finished up with their clients.

The rest of Lucy's day was uneventful, if exhausting. Since it was Saturday the salon was busy with a seeming endless line of clients. A few times she reflected back on the night with Brad. When she thought about Brad bringing her to orgasm while she stood in front of him completely exposed, her panties were just soaking. The feeling had been exhilarating, being totally at his hands and feeling secure and so defenseless at once. Just as she'd start to get lost re-living that moment, another client would come in and break the spell. Eventually closing time finally arrived and all the girls headed to the parking lot.

Meili caught Lucy just as they got to their cars. "What do you have planned tonight? There's a great movie coming on TV I think you'd like." Lucy blushed a little. "Brad is coming to pick me up in an hour. He is cooking dinner for me tonight." Her cousin's eyes brightened a bit. "Do I get to meet this fine man? Or will he just park and you'll go running when he honks his horn?" The two laughed at that for a moment and Lucy replied, "No he won't do that. He will come to the door like a gentleman." Meili giggled a little and said, "I can't wait to meet him."

* * *

Although he felt like he had all day to get ready, Brad ended up rushing around more than he bargained for. Lucy deserved the best and he was intent on delivering a gourmet experience. He had managed to get the whole meal prepared in advance, had some nice cut flowers on the dining table, and even got his clothes out of the dry cleaners so he could dress up a little more. When he had everything set, he headed out to pick up Lucy.

He arrived a few minutes early, checking his teeth in the rear view mirror before stepping up to the door. A moment after he knocked, the door opened and his vision was flooded with Lucy. She stood before him in a light spring dress that flowed from head to toe. She looked fantastic and he was speechless. "Come in Brad and sit down. I'm almost ready." He entered the living room, furnished even more sparingly than his own. He took a seat on a short sofa that was opposed by two armchairs and positioned in front of a small TV. A coffee table had a Chinese newspaper and some magazines scattered nearby. Out of curiosity, he picked up the newspaper. The feature articles were pretty easy to decipher by the pictures, but he had no clue with the text.

Just as he was turning the page, another woman entered the room. He recognized her from the salon yesterday. "Hello. I am Meili, Lucy's cousin and roommate." Brad stood up and took her hand gently. "It's a pleasure to meet you Meili. I'm Brad." Her touch was very warm and he got the feeling she was a bit nervous. She seemed to be about the same age as Lucy, but not quite as striking on first glance. Her hair was a little lighter but styled in a similar fashion. She wore some baggy shorts and a loose blouse that really covered her up and hid her slight figure. Her eyes were a little wider than Lucy's and set off with a sprinkling of freckles on her cheeks.

"So Brad.. anything interesting in the news?" Meili flashed a demure smile, knowing Brad probably couldn't read the paper he was holding. Brad returned the grin. "Not much, since I surely can't read the articles. But I do enjoy looking at the photos and trying to guess the context. Take this one for example.." He held up the paper so that Meili could see a feature photo of a businessman. He was dressed in a suit jacket and tie and was flashing a "cat ate the canary" expression. "Without reading the article, what do you think about this one?"

Meili pondered the image a moment. "I think he might be scandalous. He has an expression that I don't trust."

Brad thought that over and challenged her. "What if you consider what you can't see in the picture? Would that change your impression? You can't see anything but his head and shoulders. What do you think he's doing with his hands? Perhaps there's a sexy woman outside the frame?"

A slight blush came to Meili's cheeks when she considered Brad's perspective. What if the man was fondling himself below the image? Or maybe a woman was just out of the frame doing something to him to cause that expression. The more she thought about it, the nastier the scenarios were. She unconsciously licked her lips and started feeling some arousal. Lucy's new man was attractive in an understated way, even more each time she snuck a glance at him. He looked to be in his forties, but in very good shape, and quite a conversationalist as well. Despite all that, she covered her inner thoughts well. "Well, you never know. He could just be secretly reading a text message, or watching his son receive an award."

Before Brad could respond, Lucy returned. "OK Brad. I'm finally ready. What do you think?" She spun around, causing the bottom of her dress to flare out a little and show her smooth thighs just above the knee. "Breathtaking!" was his response.

"I see you've met my cousin already. It was rude of me not to introduce you properly."

Before Brad could answer, Meili spoke up. "It's ok Lucy. I came in not knowing he was here and found him reading the newspaper. We introduced ourselves and have been discussing the headlines." Brad and Meili exchanged a quick glance, her straight face betrayed by the laughter in her eyes.

Lucy turned to Brad with a surprised look. "So you read Chinese newspapers. You are certainly a man with hidden talents."

With a sly grin, he replied, "You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover."

Lucy was confused a moment, then laughed when she realized his clever play on words. English was tough for her, but she was beginning to get the hang of it. "OK smartypants. Let's get going."

The three turned and headed for the door. Meili stopped at the threshold and waved them off. "Bye now! You have fun tonight and stay out of trouble Lucy!"

Lucy smiled at the innuendo and looked back. "Of course Meili, I am a woman of virtue!"

Meili laughed out loud and closed the door. The couple reached Brad's truck and embraced. Lucy looked up at Brad and smiled seductively, "You will be a gentleman and keep me pure, won't you?"

"Of course, lover. You are safe in my hands." He reached to her sides just below her ribcage and pulled her in for a light kiss. Just as she was heating up again, he tickled her sides and suddenly lifted her into the seat. She squealed with laughter as he hopped in beside her. Brad eased the truck out of the apartment complex and merged into traffic.

The sun had just about set, casting long shadows everywhere. The two rode along in silence, Lucy assuming her earlier position under Brad's arm. He felt a stirring between his legs as her tiny hand rested on his thigh. Brad smiled as he started to daydream a bit about the evening about to unfold...

12