All Comments on 'Demands of Another'

by Silver Dust

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WTF

I felt like this story was all over the place. Not downing the subject like I am sure some will, but your writing style is very hard to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
next chapter...........

please contiue your story, as it has much potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
lick

would love to eat a superiour black mans cum from my wifes pussy!!! great story i read it three times!

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
to previous anon

normally i would say that it would never happen, but in your case, it just might.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Awful - truly awful

and it really blonged in a different category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
my wife

I saw my wife taking the biggest cock she had ever taken in her life. Her date streched her pussy to tearing point. She kept saying it hurt. When he came, cum dripped around the sides of his thick cock. When he pulled out, a river of cum ran down to her wrinkled hole. Her date told her, "I want to fuck your tight ass next."

She told him she was afraid of the pain, but that is another story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
My wife

My was taken by a man with a monster cock. He filled all her holes with cum until it ran down her thighs. I ate her until I left completely clean. I' never forget how strechtced her puusy looked when he had all twelve inches ball deep.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Of course

Of course he was black. Just another piece of garbage in this useles, nasty little story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

8 inch heels??????? LMAO

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous