Demi Moore Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“What’s wrong with me?”

He kisses the tears from her cheek.

“Demi, it will be all right.”

Strange, she can’t remember when he called her by her first name. It must have been eons before. It is nice in his arms and she huddles even closer. She feels his hand roaming over her body. It gives her a fright, she wouldn’t survive another of his fucking sessions. But no, his hands feel so different this time, so comforting and tender. She slowly drifts away in the twilight between wake and sleep, basking in his comfortable warmth.

“Welcome back.” He whispers when her eyes open again.

She sees him smile. That arrogant smile… suddenly it doesn’t seem so arrogant anymore. Would it be possible? Could he just be nice for a change, without demands, without a hidden agenda? She suddenly wants to kiss him, yet she hesitates. Not now... She doesn’t need to decide, because he is kissingher. It is a tender kiss again and she can’t help responding. It is not only a kiss of their lips; it is a kiss of their bodies, their arms, their legs and their breasts. They touch each other tenderly in slow protracted movements. Demi feels her sensitive parts getting aroused again. Her breasts, her nipples, her clit, her ass are still aching from the earlier sessions. Fear is creeping in. He will get her hot again, so hot, and then… what will he do to her, what will he let her do?

“Relax, you will be OK.” He whispers in her ear.

He is a refined seducer and can fine-tune her body like a musical instrument. How can she defend herself? His soft voice keeps reassuring her, supported by his soothing hands. Despite her fears Demi feels herself slip away.

“What am I doing? What am I doing?”

Yes, She is doing it! She is embracing him, kissing him, opening her legs for him and he is floating in. She feels it is different this time, slow and soft. No hard pounding but a slow undulating motion. It is nice and sweet. He kissing her, wet, comforting, and giving. Demi feels him moving inside of her, rhythmic but tender; a movement rolling along like soft rock music, enthralling her, mesmerizing her. It feels like she is floating on a wave, carrying her higher and higher. She never wants to come down again, but she doesn’t come down. She is floating even higher, and higher… Even when she thinks she has reached the top, the wave carries her on and on. No, there are no explosions. But the blue of the wave turns magically into all colors of the rainbow. Like the dancing, fountains of the Mirage change colors, offering a new sensation forever. What a magical sight! Breathtaking! Mind-boggling! It doesn’t seem to end. She doesn’t want this to end, never, never…

“Would this be love? Really?”

Is this a moment to weep?

“Happy Anniversary Darling”

“Happy Anniversary Darling?” That couldn’t be right. Unfortunately it was. I failed to mention it earlier, but my original script ended after I hit Demi’s G-spot a zillion times. I thought that would make a glorious end. Hubby, however, then told me he wrote another part to be added to the script. I thought it would make the movie too long but he insisted and, they were paying the bill. Hubby also wanted to replace me in the last part, so I had to handle the cameras.

However, there was not much to see. They were mainly kissing and smooching, giggling and sweet-talking. In my opinion this wasn’t fucking, this was making love! It was pathetic. They were holding each other so close, I could kiss a nice penetration shot goodbye. It took them forever before they were seriously warmed up. For a woman as good as Demi it was a waste. When I left the set they were still whispering sweet nothings to each other.

#

Epilogue

I never understood why this movie was made. What are the ways of the rich Superstars? Did they want to prove something to themselves or did they want to spice up their sex life? It might have worked because ten months later Demi and Hubby had their third child. I heard three cameramen were hired to tape the birth. Why wasn’t I surprised? Their marriage didn’t work at the end but Demi soon found a young replacement for Hubby. Good for her! Go for it, Demi!

What about me? I felt hurt, feeling like a hired stud just providing bedroom entertainment for the filthy rich. It was a heavy-duty job, and I suffered a painful occupational injury. The producer (I cannot reveal his name) told me all the profits went to charity. Don’t think I made any serious money. Already underpaid, I also was sworn to secrecy. Never can I publish anything about my role in this special movie. Except may be on a website like Literotica.com because then everyone will consider it fiction, the product of a vivid imagination.

Yes, I have a lousy job, but hey, somebody has to do it.

Please vote if you like the story. I would like to thank my editor JayneC for her valuable contribution.

12