All Comments on 'Demographics Ch. 02'

by male_sharmota

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
KatlynArgosKatlynArgosabout 7 years ago
Liked it

Could have had more ! :-)

Zephyr33Zephyr33about 7 years ago
Threeve

Ch. 1 ended up with a score around 3. Ch. 2 probably will as well. I think that the themes that cause some people to vote 5 are the same ones that elicit the opposite reaction in others, causing them to vote 1 or leave a negative comment. Thus it ends up with score in the middle.

I think that you are striking a nerve with this story and it's proof that you are doing something right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
would like to have had more .................... zwst

a good start but needed so much more.

keep going and inject pain, lust and avarice

next chapter please

WMLA44WMLA44almost 5 years ago
Excelllent writer of stories of dominant Arab men!

I know it has been awhile since you last wrote, but you are a gifted writer who writes excellent and memorable stories about dominant Arab men. I hope you get to write more stories of the same, your talents are too good to lose! Thank you for the stories you have written, I come back to them time and time again. All my best to you and here is my hope for more stories from you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermale_sharmota@male_sharmota
I'm bisexual and Jewish. After divorcing my ex-wife, I discovered cybersex. Then I tried real life dates with men. I had lots of one night stands with men. Now I have a regular lover who is in an open relationship with his boyfriend. My name is Joseph Dunsay. If you like my s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Demographics Previous Part
Demographics Series Info