All Comments on 'Demon Child Ch. 20'

by Xantu

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritover 13 years ago
Outstanding!!

i loved this chapter and this whole story, please keep up the excellent work. *grins slightly* i didn't see any errors but then i was caught up in the story rather then anything else.

Donna

DawnzoDawnzoover 13 years ago
I love it!!

Thank you soo much for the speedy update. I love all your stories and this series is Fantastic!!

Zodia195Zodia195over 13 years ago
Yeah!

Oh I love this chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next!

LeftoverStoriesLeftoverStoriesover 13 years ago
I agree with Donna/lilwolfspirit...

I'm normally a really picky editor (I mean a REALLY picky editor) but I got so caught up in the story, I forgot to remember anything I saw. :P Can't wait for the finale.

XantuXantuover 13 years agoAuthor
thanks for your feedback

I did find one funny mistake... I said that Aylanna was drawn into the room as if drawn by a magnate... snort... magnet, magnet, magnet...

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 13 years ago
totally taken

What a wonderful world you've created for us and when I've read another chapter it seems to stay in my head for days. Characters are perfect, plot is constantly interesting and it's well constructed.

Thank you so much! Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loving the Story

Cant wait for next chapter in a compelling story, you have me hooked.

Thankyou

katgoddesskatgoddessover 13 years ago
Epic

Incredible story! I hope the spirit continues to move you toward writing further chapters!

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I continue to enjoy the story and liked how you used Aylanna to speak for the goddess and the Aga Khan. I thought the legacy left by the Aga Khan, or lack of really, was sad b/c he seemed to be a good man underneath all of the poison and the negative emotions he had. I continue to enjoy the closeness between Jhardron and Aylanna and look forward to seeing how she helps him deal with a future that he really doesn't want for himself. Hope you can write the next chapter a little faster. Looking forward to the next installment. I'd like to see the relationship between Jhardron and Aylanna grow even more and for him to begin to 'open his heart' to her. I know as a warrior he has to be closed off and hide his true feelings and will have to even more as Aga Khan, but I hope he can be more open with her behind closed doors.

elspethsheynaelspethsheynaover 13 years ago
love it

I have found this tale to be captivating and have enjoyed it immensely. It's well written and you have masterfully created a new world and peoples to fill it. I can't wait for your next chapter, and will be eagerly awaiting my chance to fall into it.

canndcanndover 12 years ago

I missed these last couple of chapters somehow. I'm glad I happened to check for updates to it today.

What a BRILLIANT story. You weave such an imaginative and intriguing plot that is so involved while making it look effortless as you connect the dots and tie up the loose ends. I also like the detailed descriptions which help draw a picture in my mind as I read.

You're an incredible writer. I hope you are able to look into getting it published. I'm looking forward to finishing the story. I really am enjoying it as I read on. Thanks for sharing it.

BigotedeFocaBigotedeFocaabout 1 month ago

I am sad that I find this wonderfully captivating tale inching closer to its end, it has been an incredible journey and I wish it could continue. Thank you again for sharing. 5🌟’s

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous