Demon Seeds Ch. 02: Demigod in Repose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loren pressed her body against Stephanie and stopped fucking her. As if on cue, the young girl stopped her performance and waited for her master's approval to continue. The pause gave Samara a moment to regain some of her higher brain functions.

Taking a deep breath Samara exhaled as she moaned, "Mmmm...Okay I'm...focusing." She did her best to imagine her clitoris growing into a penis but it all just seemed so science fiction. She spread her labia gently rubbing her clitoris with the side of her thumb. She rubbed over it and thought of what it might be like if the little guy was a penis. She pictured a clitoris in her mind and focused intently on growing it into a large penis. She could see it inflating, gaining girth, and a gland on the end flaring out like a fin on the back of a sports car. It seemed so real...

There was a loud scream that startled Samara. Her eyes popped open wide and she glanced around the room as she jumped into a straight sitting position with her hands clutching the chair arms yelling, "What! What's wrong!?" Stephanie was backpedaling quickly whimpering as she went. Her arms and legs flailed awkwardly sliding on the travertine floor. She hit the wall and continued to scurry until she was against the side of her couch. Breathing heavy and screaming, she was looking at her legs like she was on fire. What was wrong with this girl? She was definitely not on fire. Looking her over quickly Samara noticed the girl had a large erect penis. In fact it was the exact one she had been imagining. Was she mentally linking to this girl? Was Stephanie an Omega too but unaware of it? Finally she spoke to Loren, "Um...is she like me?"

Loren slapped her forehead, "No! ...damn it. You need to pay particular attention to where you manifest your penis."

"Manifest my penis?"

"Yes! That is your penis you've connected to my assistant. Now take it off before the poor thing has a heart attack."

Not sure what to do here, Samara was as surprised as the young woman. Regardless, she had no idea how to undo what just happened. She spoke as she sat in her chair scratching her head, "I um...I guess I'll try to un...eeehh...de-cock...Stephanie..."

''Damn it Samara! You won't try, you'll fucking do it." She shook her head with her hands on her hips and exhaled, extremely frustrated with the situation. She then murmured under her breath as she turned away, "Even with your higher consciousness dormant you are a trickster Hypatia."

Hearing most of this, Samara blurted out, "What? Who's a trickster?"

Loren waved her hand in the air like all this mental drama was floating in the air in front of her. "No no no no, don't read into my ramblings. Just...wait" A look overcame her in that Thomas Edison just invented a light bulb way. "Well that's the answer...yes."

Looking at Stephanie in the corner she called to the young girl. "Stop whimpering worm! Get over here and let me see it!" If she can't set you right I can. Now lie down on the coffee table and spread your legs." It was a lie but she needed Stephanie to calm down.

Building her courage, Stephanie crawled out of her corner with her head down, still teary eyed. She plopped her butt down on the edge of the coffee table and lay back spreading her legs. The huge phallus sprung into the air proudly.

Looking down at her then over to Samara, Loren squeezed the tip firmly saying, "Do you feel that?"

Both Stephanie and Samara answered simultaneously, "Yes..."

"Oh that is lovely." Loren said ambiguously.

Samara said nothing. She was overwhelmed by the sensation that she'd just been delivered. Not so much the sensation itself but the process. How was it even possible that she could feel the penis connected to this young girl? More than that, what did this Loren have in her devious mind?

Watching Samara's expression, Loren stroked the Futa cock with a few aggressive tugs. As Stephanie's ass flexed tight her hips lifted off of the table. She and Samara both moaned together again.

"What did you do Samara?" Loren chided. "I can't say for sure if what you did was an accident but what happens next will help you learn to control yourself."

Letting go of her assistant's cock, Loren pointed to Samara saying, "Okay Stephanie...mount that woman and fuck her."

Unsure what to do, Stephanie sat up quickly with a gasp. She was cautiously reluctant to go fuck any creature that could manifest a cock on her. At least without that creature's consent. The poor girl was also conflicted about how to use a penis.

Once Samara got a look at the frightened girl's face, she knew she would have to own this and help the girl out. Regardless how bazaar the circumstances were, this actually was all her fault. She spoke in a soothing tone, "Stephanie...it's okay. I'm sure I can undo it. For now how about you show a girl a good time hmm."

It was a great deal more comfort than her master had given her. Although she owed this woman Loren a two year debt to get her seed, she did a lot more than the other slaves just by knowing some of the people at Seedco were not human. She was given a high rank among the initiates because she had a strong will and she could keep her wits when things went bazaar, but tonight...tonight she'd grown a penis. The only thing that kept her from snapping was how amazing it felt when someone touched it. Here she sat poised with a rigid hard cock and a beautiful woman ready to have sex with her. Because she'd probably never get this chance again in her life, she was willing to go through with this. What did sex as a man feel like and what would be the difference between the way this cock felt and the way her plant would feel when she finally earned it?

Samara watched the young woman approach. Stephanie was stroking the middle of the shaft mesmerized by what she could feel. Getting an idea for how she could help with the young girl's reluctance, she decided to take a more submissive position. She stood up and threw her bathrobe over the top of the chair. Turning around she placed her elbows on the seat cushion and knelt down on the floor arching her back. She knew this movement would make her sex an obvious and deliberate target.

The big question in her mind was; how will it feel to have sex, feeling the corpuscles inside this penis of hers and her vagina at the same time. When the warm tip pressed against her body, her mind lit up like a Christmas tree. Being the invader and the invaded at the same time turned out to be a very intense and mind expanding adventure.

Stephanie pushed the tip in slowly. Unsure of herself, she pumped gently with short thrusts. A mixed look of surprise and ecstasy spread across her face as she stared down fearfully at the huge phallus. She whimpered from the overwhelming sensations produced by the demigod penis. It was like the difference between feeling bliss and being electrocuted by it. The whole process rendered her almost incapable of movement.

In high contrast to Stephanie, Samara was more than capable of feeling both sides of this sexual experience. She could feel her body tightening around the rock solid silken shaft stimulating it to shoot a load and at the same time her vagina twitched in spasms of excitement gripping at her own delicious cock sliding in and out.

With a surprised gasp, Stephanie felt Loren's plant pushing into her vagina. The plant penis slipped inside her slowly until she felt the Egyptian woman's hips press tight against her ass. The added sex was entirely too much for her. A heavy dose of the Omega cum shot out of the demigod penis, filling Samara's uterus with her own cum.

Samara gasped and her head came up sharply in a minor panic, not knowing how to react due to the oddity of the situation...could she get herself pregnant? She had no idea what just happened.

As if she were a mind reader, Loren spoke, "Samara, you have filled yourself with your own cum so many times, it is nothing to worry about. Stephanie...you on the other hand need to be careful with that stuff. If you partake of the Omega's sacrament, you won't get pregnant but you might start seeing future events. If you swallow too much of her cum and you will go mad so...when that penis is connected to Samara, suck it but don't swallow okay?"

Stephanie had never been so close to saying her safe word. She held fast from sheer curiosity and the fact that she was deep in uncharted territory. Nothing in her contract that she signed had any of this in it. Even if she did say her safe word, she wasn't sure it would get her out of this situation. All she could do was hold on for dear life and ejaculate cum from this alien penis while Loren's plant fucked its way deep inside her pussy. She felt like a fish on a hook squirming in the throes of ecstasy.

In a commanding voice, Lauren barked at them saying, "Do I have to do everything? Hold still now." Grabbing Samara by her inner thighs, she pulled the three of them together. Her cock slipped its full length inside Stephanie and the Omega cock slipped all the way inside Samara making her yelp,

"Oh fuck! ...that thing is big."

The trio was locked together in a tight sandwich. Loren started fucking them both hard and fast, grunting as she plowed furiously.

Both Samara and Stephanie yelped between moans as Loren's attacks caused a kinetic chain reaction that pushed the demigod Futa cock far deeper and more forcefully inside Samara than the reluctant and gentle assistant.

Stephanie's eyes had rolled back in her head. This penis connected to her was not merely human and once it escalated into an orgasm, it did not immediately retreat. The orgasm held high, filling the poor Stephanie's mind with the continuous electric flood of bliss.

It didn't help that Loren's plant was actually sending tiny energy pulses through both women in front of her as she fucked them. Each thrust forward ended with a small energy surge that Samara could feel combined with two complete sets of sex organs.

This sexual event was so far out of the normal run of daily human life and Samara's orgasm became so intense that her penis was making poor little Stephanie wail in a way that sounded like tortured cries. The result was what Loren and Fry had been aiming at.

The demigod awoke.

Samara's body began to glow again and her eyes became two orbs of pure white light. Her hair resembled fiber optic strands that floated in weightless swirls. As she turned her upper body around, she reached behind her and touched the over stimulated Stephanie pressing the tip of her index finger into the center of the girl's forehead whispering, "Ssssshhh...Sleep now child." At the simple touch of Samara's finger, her eyes closed and her body slid onto the floor limp. She was out cold sleeping peacefully with a smile on her face.

Standing up, Hypatia's vacation program had been paused. She now turned around giving Loren her full and undivided attention. The giant Futa cock was no longer connected to the young woman sleeping on the floor; it was rigid and connected to Hypatia.

Loren's eyes went wide and she stood up like an excited child saying, "Master! There is so much we need to discuss! I..."

She was quickly cut off as her arms, legs, waist, and neck were instantly wrapped in plant tentacles that had shot out of Hypatia's back. She had a total of twelve plant tentacles at her disposal but she only commanded six of them to manifest. They lifted Loren off the ground, pulling her close to Hypatia.

The Demigod pressed a finger to Loren's mouth whispering, "Sshhhhh...There is always desperation and strife. War and genocide fill entire star systems at any given time. My question to you, my dear Nefertari, is what would compel you wake me from my sleep when there are other Omegas that can assist you. "

She calmly watched Loren's body struggling for air for a moment then continued, "Be mindful of your answers. What you are doing here is serious offense and an intergalactic crime. The four Councils of the Ancients will not take kindly to this." Hypatia slowly released the tension on the woman's neck allowing her to breathe again.

Loren filled her lungs gasping for air and immediately spoke in a panic, "Master, please forgive me but the space station of the Ancients has been destroyed. Nobody can contact any others of the Omega race, and we fear for the worst."

Hypatia's expression did not change but Loren felt the other tentacles relax slightly, allowing blood to return to her hands and feet. She knew that the Omega was taking in the new information in ways that her mind could never grasp it. The answer that came back to her was not what she had expected.

"Explain to my why the earth is infested with terraforming plants and plant seeds?"

"Master, nobody here was informed of their arrival. Ten years ago they hit the earth in a meteor shower; five in total exploded, covering the entire planet. We have assumed the worst and made preparations accordingly."

"Tell me of these preparations."

"We have built giant facilities on every continent. We've named ourselves 'Seedco' and we are gathering recruits."

Samara paused looking around the room. Her mind expanded and she allowed her consciousness to become omnipresent over the surface of the planet for a moment. She then turned her attention back to Loren saying, "I'm glad to see you've placed them over my subterranean portals. What level of Golan installation are these facilities you've built?"

"Level eight master."

"Level eight? That is extreme to say the least. You really are preparing for the worst."

"Yes master."

Setting Loren down, the plant tentacles released the woman and grabbed the sleeping Stephanie gently lifting her. In one smooth sweeping motion they placed her carefully on the couch where she could sleep undisturbed. The tentacles then quickly retracted into Hypatia's back and she sat down in her chair. Her eyes, hair, and body still emitting white light. She had become the most brilliant source of light in the house, as she moved into the chair all of the shadows in the room turned with her.

Rubbing the head of her huge cock, Hypatia looked Loren up and down. She had started reading her mind since she'd been awakened by this woman. While Loren had her answering questions, she was reviewing her memories from the most recent years here on earth validating everything she'd been telling her. She found meetings with the Seedco executives where she and Frymon had been nominated to lead the team in charge of waking her. Hypatia had a long history with both of them and they wanted the Demigod to be awakened as peacefully as possible. They were both aware that she might kill them in her sleep if things went wrong. This was all being done for the greater good and they were two people of duty ready to die for their cause.

Hypatia twisted the skin just under the head of her cock, rolling it between her thumb and forefinger as she pondered all of the facts. She let her omnipresence expand out away from the planet earth to include nearby star systems. Finally she spoke.

"Mintaka..."

Loren looked confused repeating her, "Mintaka?"

"Have Seedco keep their eyes on Orion's Belt. Between the stars Alnilam and Mintaka you will find a temporal disturbance. It is a very large warp drive signature. Whatever destroyed the space station of the Ancients is on its way here. The temporal disturbance is closer to Mintaka than Alnilam. From my estimates, it is a giant armada of space ships."

Loren looked sick from what she was hearing. Finally she shook her head murmuring, "By the gods...it cannot be."

"It can my dear, and it is."

Pointing to the ground in front of her Hypatia commanded Loren, "On your knees Nefertari. It is time for you to do your part."

"Master?"

"Do not make me explain myself. I will have my way with you and I will have you now!

...on

...your

...knees."

Hypatia pointed again with more emphasis.

Reluctantly Loren turned away from Hypatia and dropped down onto her knees saying, "Yes my master."

"Now beg woman, I want you to beg for my cock."

Loren knew full well what effect the Omega cock had on plant owners. It was worth begging for. She looked down at the ground submissively and placed her hands on her ass cheeks spreading them slightly saying, "Please slide the Omega cock inside of me master. I seek enlightenment."

"Then you shall have it my pet." Hypatia responded as she stood up and walked over to Loren.

Moving unexpectedly Hypatia walked around in front of Loren and stuffed the head of her cock inside Loren's mouth making the Egyptian woman's eyes light up with fear and apprehension. She tried to speak but she only made a garbled sound as the cock stuffed its way to the back of her mouth and down her throat. Hypatia moaned and began face fucking the woman.

A small square glass bottle with a cork in the top floated into the room along with the green unlabeled book from the library. Hypatia was doing a lot more than she was letting Loren know about but there was only so much Loren could hear. Her mind would not be able to handle all of the information. The bottle and green book floated weightlessly in the air next to Hypatia as if waiting for her to do something.

Moaning loudly, Hypatia slid the Futa cock deeper into Loren's throat. She was picking up speed causing the Egyptian woman a great deal of anxiety. She knew what happened to beings that ingested too much of the Omega cum. It didn't matter how you got it inside you, rectal, vaginal or stomach, the result was the same; Longer and healthier life in the small doses to living for thousands of years and visions of the future. She had swallowed a great deal of her cum already and she had been on earth for over a thousand years but another dose might make her see future events and even madness. Regardless she was here to do her part and she would do whatever Hypatia required of her.

Watching the long phallus drive its way down her throat excited Loren even with the stakes as high as they were. She watched the veins on the side stand out as her tight throat squeezed the blood out of the first half. Her eyes watered profusely but she knew it felt amazing to her master and she always did her very best to please Hypatia. The silken beast of a cock pulsed in her throat and she knew it wouldn't be long before she received a full blast that would probably make her lose her mind.

Close to her orgasm, Hypatia's body began to glow brighter until it hurt Loren's eyes from the intensity. As she watched Loren's eyes close Hypatia whispered into her mind, "Be at peace my pet. The stars in the heavens have told me all I need to know. You have proven yourself once again and you will be rewarded." Pulling her cock out of Loren's mouth she continued speaking to her telepathically, "Do you wish to partake of my sacrament? Will you join me for another thousand years Nefertari?"

She responded without hesitation, "Yes master" and opened her mouth, sticking her tongue out.

"Then you must ask me another time. It will not be forced upon you, not like this. Today you are here to help me complete my work."

Turning her cock sideways she uncorked the bottle and began shooting her load inside the square glass container. The white brightly glowing fluid filled it almost to the top as she grunted and twitched getting it all in the bottle.

Pushing the head of her cock back inside Loren's mouth Hypatia shuddered pumping the last few drops onto her tongue. She spoke calmly, "That will be enough of my sacrament to make you healthy for years to come.

The bottle corked itself and both the book and the bottle floated down to rest on top of the coffee table; the book first and then the bottle on top of the book. The light emanating from Hypatia's body began to dim until it was just a slight glow, once again.