Demon Seeds Ch. 02: Demigod in Repose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSBloodwine
JSBloodwine
200 Followers

Hypatia combed her fingers through Loren's tightly braided hair and bent down kissing her on the lips. She spoke to her in a loving voice, "You must take this bottle and this book to Seedco and lock them in the safe. Do not be distracted and do not let anyone stand in your way. You know what is at stake."

Loren nodded her head, tears streaming down her face now for a completely different reason. She whispered with a broken voice, "Yes master...I do."

Running her hand down Loren's face, Hypatia thumbed over the woman's perfect lips, admiring her mouth. She spoke smiling warmly at her, "The vacation program is reeling me back in and I will be Samara again very soon. I need you to understand, in the short time I was awake with you, I put a lot of pieces in motion; more than your mind could possibly handle. What is important now is that you do exactly as I've told you and tell Frymon to stay away from this penthouse. A militia of the religious zealots will be coming to take me away and I need you to let this happen. Do you understand my instructions?"

Loren's face had melted into a look of utter shock and horror but she answered, "Yes my master. Are you sure? Isn't there some other way? There must be."

Hypatia nodded and smiled as she walked back to her chair and put her bathrobe on. Sitting down in the chair she crossed her legs and spoke in a grave voice, "If we fail at this task, all life on earth and many other planets will be turned into lifeless husks floating through space. There is no other way. You must do as instructed...please."

Doing her best to hold her composure, Loren nodded with sadness written on her eyes, "Yes master, I will do as you ask."

"Good. I have made it so Stephanie and Samara will not remember any of what has transpired here within the last hour. She will wake up in this chair where she dosed off as if all of this was just a dream and you can tell your assistant whatever you see fit."

Hypatia pointed to Stephanie sleeping peacefully on the couch. "Get dressed and take your sleeping assistant out of here. I wish you luck my old friend." With that she set her hands in her lap and placed her head against the back of the chair where she quickly fell asleep. Her body and hair lost their glow. Her black silk hair fell back down onto her shoulders, heavy and lifeless. The demigod had returned to being a female human doctor and nothing more.

Moving quickly Loren dried her eyes and put her silk summer dress back on. With a quick look through the penthouse she found the open Seedco briefcase left here by Claire. It had nothing inside. Moving quickly she placed the green book and the glowing bottle of Omega sacrament inside and locked it.

Loren cleaned the blue glowing Golan cum off the floor carefully getting it all and removed all traces of their visit including the lead slug, the handgun, and the brass shell casing on the floor.

Handcuffing the briefcase chain to her wrist she went back into the room where Samara and her assistant were passed out cold. She dressed her sleeping assistant, threw the young woman over her shoulder, and headed out. The instant she was out and the entry door clicked shut, Samara opened her eyes with a confused look on her face.

"What a crazy dream..." She quickly opened her bath robe but there was no penis. She yawned and stretched. "Ooh! How long have I been out?" Looking at the face of the grandfather clock she could see she had been napping for over an hour. "Damn...I'll need to run new bath water. This plant of mine should start growing soon."

JSBloodwine
JSBloodwine
200 Followers