Demon Whorehouse Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim laughed. She would fuck the bitch within an inch of his life . . . and then some.

*******

"Hi!"

Mentally, Chris spun around, suddenly aware that there was someone else inside his head. For a brief moment, it was like looking into some kind of psychic mirror, but then the other began to change. Just as his body continued to be transformed by geysers of inhuman cum, he saw his mirrored essence being twisted and warped into something new and disturbing. He almost recognized himself in her. Sure, where he had been crude and masculine, she was vapid and feminine, but he could see exactly how and where his suffering had led to her birth. She was him. He was her.

She smiled with a mindless grin and advanced on him where he cowered in the corner of his mind. He tried to hide, to flee, to get away from her lewd embrace, but it was inevitable.

She wanted it.

She needed it.

He was left with no choice.

If this was what he had to deal with . . . if this was what he was to become . . . then Chris figured it just might be better to live his new life as a happily empty-headed sex-doll than as a tortured, tormented, guilt-ridden man.

She laughed.

He screamed.

She fell upon him . . . into him . . . through him.

Suddenly, they were one . . . one demonically bred bimbo transsexual whore who was taking a horribly perverse, impossibly obscene, pleasure in it all.

{Awake . . . arise. Become . . . my child . . . my spawn.}

Apparently pleased with what it had created, his inhuman captor released him from the binding claws. The razor-sharp talons were now gently caressing his cum-drenched flesh, awakening his new body from its paralysed slumber. At the same time, the demonic cock that had so effectively prompted the rape of his mouth had released him as well, and now was directing wave after wave of hot cum into his hair.

It was a taste of freedom, a narrow margin of escape, but the new Chris had no interest in taking advantage of it. Memories of his previous life were already fading, leaving him a blank slate. Instead of wanting to flee, he found himself succumbing to the overpowering lust of what was being done to him.

"Yummy, yummy cummy!" He sounded like a helium-infused cheerleader as he sang, blowing bubbles in the cum around his lips. "Yummy, yummy cummy," he reached out to grab the cock above him an pulled his to his mouth. "Chrissie wants more yummy cummy in her tummy!"

With a squeal of glee, he -- now she -- began madly jerking it off, trying to coax even more cum into his -- now her -- stomach. She wrapped her swollen, puffy, porn star lips around the swollen, spongy head and began to suck. As the cum continued to flow, flooding her mouth until it erupted from her nose, she continued to swallow.

{Yes . . . feed me . . . feed us . . . rebirth me so that we . . . can . . . rule . . . the world}

Chrissie reached down to pat her semen coated, impossibly swollen, inhumanly pregnant belly. She caressed it like the mother-to-be that she suddenly was, saddened that she would be giving birth so soon, but deliriously happy to be bringing her Mistress back into the mortal world. She truly was young, dumb, and full of cum, but her transformation had left her with three unshakable facts forever lodged deep inside her head.

She belonged to her Mistress.

She lived to please her Mistress.

She would be sustained by her Mistress.

Suddenly, she let loose a scream that shattered the stones and extinguished the unholy illumination around her. The talons and claws evaporated into smoke, releasing her to come crashing down into the pool of cum beneath her. Unseen by Chris, the cum dripping off his body had eaten into the stone floor, carving out the small pool in which Chrissie now floated. Thicker and heavier than water, the demonic cum kept her suspended, even as if flowed around her and enveloped her with its warmth.

"Mmmmm . . . yummy . . ." she closed her eyes and let her head sink into the pool of thick, viscous sperm, completely submerging herself. Her hands continued to stroke and caress her belly, inside which reborn her Mistress floated in the pool of cum that had not leaked out of her. Chrissie cooed and gurgled from within her warm, welcoming, nurturing world of cum, even as she felt her Mistress doing the same.

{Good . . . girl}

Chrissie cooed and giggled with delight. She slurped and swallowed cum, forcing more and more of it into herself, filling her to the point of bursting. She took one hand from her belly and slipped it inside her pussy, shoving the entire hand inside the gooey, slippery mess. If felt so good, so right, but now was not the time for play. Instead, she opened her fist, spread herself wide, and began beckoning with her index finger.

{YES . . . It . . . is . . . TIME}

*******

"My, my, my. What do we have here?"

Chrissie let her hand slide out of her pussy and looked up in surprise. The woman entering the dungeon, invading her territory, interfering with her duties, looked familiar. She'd seen her somewhere before, maybe in a previous life, and remembered wanting her. What she didn't remember was the cock between her legs, but she wanted it too.

"Oh, I do like what they've done to you, Chris." The petite beauty swaggered with confidence as she walked, her every movement designed to accentuate and celebrate her sexuality. "You were a pathetic waste of misogynistic flesh, Chris."

Chrissie flinched at the name. "Un-uh, silly." She licked globs of demon cum from her hand and smiled. "I'm Chrissie," she beamed, proudly.

"Like I care what the fuck you call yourself." Kim stopped a few feet away from the pool of cum. "Chris or Chrissie, it doesn't matter." She began playing with her tits with one hand while the other began stroking her cock. "What matters is this," she snarled, "and just exactly where in that bimbo body of yours I'm going to put it."

{NO . . . Not yet . . . FINISH ME}

"Ow." She pouted. "Chrissie doesn't like that." The naked, semen-slimed, oversexed bimbo crawled to the edge of the pool. She could feel her Mistress fighting her from the inside, but she was craving this new woman's cock. It'd been several minutes since she'd tasted one, and she was hungry. "I want that." She pointed to the hard cock just inches from her face. "Gimmie."

Kim smiled. This was going to be good. "Come get it, little bitch."

{STOP . . .}

Chrissie felt something tugging at her, urging her to stay in the pool. She liked the pool. She liked feeling all of that hot, wet, thick cum. She couldn't imagine anywhere she'd rather be than surrounded by cum. It was safe and warm and sexy and right. She wanted cock, though, and she didn't like being told she couldn't have it.

The moment she emerged from the pool, Kim grabbed her under the shoulders, lifted her off the floor, and literally threw her into the corner. "You want my cock, don't you?" she asked.

A delighted, childlike smile instantly erased the look of pained surprise from Chrissie's face. "Yes!" She clapped in delight. "Chrissie wants to suck it and fuck it and swallow all its yummy cummy goodness."

Kim crouched over her, rubbing the damp head of her cock against Chrissie's breasts. "And you'll get it," she promised, "as hard and as fast and as deep as I want it." She grabbed Chrissie's head and pulled her to her chest. "First, I want you to suck my tits."

{NONONONONO . . .}

"I'm not listening to you. You're mean." Chrissie shook off the voice and opened her mouth wide. "Chrissie likes boobies!" The moment she closed her mouth around the other woman's breast, milk began to flood into her mouth. It was cold and sweet, as unlike the demons' cum as water was to pudding. It hurt her belly. It made her feel all tired and weak. She didn't want any more, but she didn't have the energy to pull herself away.

"That's it, my bitch." Kim was fucking her face with the tit now, shoving the hard, spurting nipple all the way to the back of her throat. If she hadn't already been weaned in demon cock, Chrissie surely would have been gagging, but instead she began contentedly suckling the mound of flesh, allowing it to flood her belly with icy cold breast milk.

{You . . . stupid . . . cow . . .}

*******

Kim was on the verge of losing control. Playing with her tits was one of the few pleasures she allowed herself, but it had never felt like this. The feeling of Chrissie nursing on her tit was as intensely intimate experience. She'd never thought of herself as a lesbian before, but she couldn't deny her attraction to the bimbo before her. Maybe it had something to do with the gargoyle, or maybe it had something to do with the fact that Chrissie was once Chris. She didn't know, and she didn't really care.

"Yes," she cooed, "drink it all down." She began squeezing her tit, forcing even more milk into Chrissie's welcoming mouth. All the while, she was dry humping her grotesquely swollen belly with her cock, but she noticed that their bodies were slowly becoming closer. A small orgasm shuddered through her body as she looked down to see that the pregnant slut no longer looked ready to pop.

Kim roughly pushed her away, and then laughed at the bimbo's cry of surprise as her head bounced against the wall. "Kiss it," she commanded as she waved the cock in her face. "If you want to get fucked, then prove it."

Chrissie's squeal of girlish glee was so genuinely innocent, it was almost embarrassing. Her tongue flicked out to catch the drop of precum glistening on the tip. "Yummy yummy cummy!" A light exploded behind her eyes. "Chrissie likes it! Chrissie wants it!" She began bouncing up and down. "Fuck Chrissie! Please fuck—"

Their mingled cry of ecstasy as Kim drove her cock into Chrissie's pussy shook the very walls of the dungeon. Dust and cobwebs fluttered down around them, shook loose by the explosion of pleasure. Kim raised herself onto her toes and rested all of her weight on Chrissie's crotch, driving the cock in deeper. Without withdrawing, she began fucking in place, driving it hard into the warmest, deepest depths of Chrissie's cunt. The sight of Chrissie's belly deflating, shrinking with each thrust, sent her over the edge.

"Oh you fucking bitch take it take it feel my cum!" The force of the orgasm was so intense, Kim literally felt as if she had left her body. For a brief moment everything stopped, and she as watched the demon inside her little bimbo slut was fucked back into the nether regions of hell. As if she weren't already lost on an inhuman, impossible power trip, she luxuriated in the knowledge that she'd done this . . . she had killed the demon bitch and saved the world. Perhaps more importantly, she had freed the whore inside herself, and there would be no going back.

There were tears in Chrissie's eyes as she latched onto Kim, sobbing and crying uncontrollably through her own very visible orgasm. Smiling, Kim stared down at her lover's flat, taut, tight little belly. The bimbo looked almost virginal in her unblemished perfection. That is, of course, if you could manage to ignore the slick sheen of cum that still covered most of her body, and the fact that she currently had bigger buried in her pussy that most women had ever dreamed of encountering.

The knowledge that it was her cock sent Kim sailing on another orgasmic wave.

[Well done. The threat is over. You will return to your selves in the morning.]

"Fuck that." Kim snarled back over her shoulder. She couldn't see the gargoyle from down here, but she knew it was out there. "This. Is. Mine." She bit off each angry word. "You will not take this from me."

Her mind was bombarded with a final series of images. She saw herself turning Chrissie over and taking her up the ass. She saw herself dropping down to suck her own cum from that ass. She saw Chrissie turn back over, hunger in her eyes, and open wide to share in the mouthful of cum. She saw their cum-stained kiss and felt the magic set, preserving them in their new bodies, their new roles, forever.

"Hey, bitch." She leaned down and favoured Chrissie with a long, tender, sexually charged kiss. "Give me your ass."

"Okie dokie!" Chrissie giggled and turned over.

*******

A warm, August breeze whipped through the trees, rustling their leaves and sending small squirrels scrambling for cover. Wide, dark green leaves curled slightly, awaiting the rain to come.

"Hey! I thought you were in a hurry?"

"Yeah, I was, but . . . ." Derek tossed his coffee into the gutter and stepped forward to lean on the elaborate stone wall that wrapped its way around the corner. It was hard to see much past the trees on the other side, but he could just make out an immense mansion hidden at the center of the property. It looked inviting, with open windows, blowing curtains, and lots of bright colours scattered around. He could smell a dozen different perfumes in the air, along with an undercurrent of something else that reminded him of sex.

"What is this place?" He turned around to ask Steve, but his co-worker was still standing on the other side of the street. "Hey," he called back, "what gives?"

Steve looked nervous, as if he were afraid to say anything. "Get away, Derek. Back away now." Even from across the street, Derek could see him swallow in fear. "It's nothing, Derek, Let's go." He started walking down the street, challenging him to catch up.

Suddenly, a little old lady popped up from the other side of the wall, dressed for an afternoon of gardening. "Name's Mrs. Henderson," she offered politely, "and this here is Clinique de Kimberly."

Derek's heart began to race. He'd heard rumours about this place, stories of abductions, transformations, and sexual orgies where sexualities and genders became so blurred, no participant ever left unchanged. He'd never allowed himself to believe that such a place could exist, but here it was.

Nervous, he looked back over his shoulder, but Steve was already long gone.

The little old lady winked her cloudy eye at him. "Would you like a tour of the grounds?"

His palms were sweaty. His throat was dry. His cock was hard inside his stolen panties.

Derek nodded.

He passed through the open gate, knowing full well that he'd never pass back through the other way.

At least, not as Derek.

*******

END