Demoness Costume Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In accepting that, the final strings of Kylbyi's possession snapped, and she dropped to her knees like a disconnected puppet. The rough, heavy impact wedged her cock into her cleavage. Already euphoric and once more so very close to coming, she began to thrust as pre-cum coated her cleavage. Hugging her boobs, she began to tilt backward on her tail as her motions became increasingly emphatic.

"I've never... ah! Nothing has ever...ngh...felt like this...!" She was sure nothing else ever would either. "Well, actually m--mmm! Ah, maybe... maybe fucking Carol will feel... feel... oh, FUCK!"

With one particularly enthusiastic movement, she lost control of her body as orgasm after denied orgasm rocked her core causing her new member to throb harder than ever deep between her huge fucking tits. Her tail buckled and she dropped to the bathroom floor on her back. The newly transformed demoness could not help but notice how her ass now raised her a few inches off the tile. She laid there for a moment but, she was still having trouble getting her body to move like she wanted as waves of orgasmic pleasure traveled from head to toe and back again.

It felt like something was swelling inside her, filling her like nothing ever had. The sensation moved down, and a feeling of stretching centered on the base of her massive cock matched it. Two somethings popped out of her pelvis filling the small bubble of skin. With each pulse of her cock, minuscule, but increasingly heavy weights slid down against her fat vulva.

"Oh shit. I have balls! I fucking ha-ngh!"

Maybe it was one last lingering touch from Kylbyi, but she reached for the paint and drew it up into her fingertips as the demoness had. Clutching her meager nuts, she sank her magic-laden claws into her sensitive flesh. A feeling of churning filled her newly grown scrotum as they swelled into her palms. A churning which became a roil as her sack clenched around her now walnut-sized stones for the first time and a release rushed towards her twitching dick. Inside, other parts of her twitched. Parts new and unfamiliar, but she knew what they were all the same. She was functionally both sexes now, which meant...

"Yes! Gonna... gonna c-c-cum-Ah-!!"

In a rush, her first masculine orgasm hit her in the face. It was sweet on her lips and tongue. Unbidden, she licked the sticky fluid up and moaned as heat spread down her throat. The weight between her legs increased as more paint seeped into her swelling balls. Unbidden, her tail slipped into her pumped up pussy. A moment later, another blast of cum washed over her. The warmth sank in deeper and she felt her body growing once more. The growth itself was as orgasmic as shoving her giant fuck stick between her fat tits, leading to further releases as she fucked her cleavage harder and harder in search of relief that always seemed just out of reach. With her body stuck in this loop of unending pleasure, Analise's curves continued to grow as wave after wave of arousal gripped her being and enveloped her mind.

Hours later, she roused to the sound of her ringtone. Apparently, she had fucked herself into unconsciousness. That she was covered head to toe in spunk only seemed to confirm that theory. Staggering to her feet, she crossed the room and picked her phone up off the charger. Her voice was even more sultry than before her hours-long masturbation session as she assured Carol that, yes, she was coming. She was just about to head out the door.

Hanging up, she looked down at her body. "This is so... "

Her skin's orange hue had darkened to a rich red-wine crimson. It looked like her entire massive torso was blushing, though she felt no embarrassment about having accepted her new self--and really, although she was unable to see anything of her body beyond her prodigious rack, why would she have denied this fantastic body?

Her clawed hands caressed her sculpted, powerful abs and moved down to her doorframe-sized hips. The feel of her bubble butt jiggling in her grip made her dick throb and stiffen slightly. Even as just chub, it had to be a foot plus long and her throbbing testes had grown to double handfuls. Her eyes fell on the outfit she had bought and scoffed. There was no way it would fit.

Just her tits made the one piece impossible. They were even more massive than before, their bulk now hanging past her waist as their fullness projected them outwards over a distance that was just longer than her scale-covered forearm. Each squishy mam took both of her talons to heft--and what she could see of her nipples made them look positively massive.

Fortunately, her arms looked like she had spent her life pumping iron. Further, even as the weight of her giant cans began to pull, her body adjusted her musculature. She could feel new strands of muscle fiber coming together across her chest. The sensation passed over her shoulders and down her back lightening the load almost as much as hefting her endowments had.

Not sure what she was going to do about looking like a dozen glazed doughnuts, Analise took a shower. Which, inevitably, lead to several additional quite massive masculine orgasms. This time, her emission did not cause her to grow at all--probably because she had not swallowed almost a liter of her spunk. Then again, she was not also injecting the physical medium of Kylbyi's power into her body only to have that power coat her from head to toe so, that was likely part of it.

Rummaging through her closet nearly forty minutes after talking with Carol, she found things that might work. A tube-top dress pulled down like a skirt barely kept her descent, though it hid her balls well and what had been the bustier was wide enough to hold her semi-erection in place and ensure it remained mostly unnoticeable. Her most elastic shirt, a blouse of black stretch satin, when pulled over her torso-defining chest turned into not much more than a belly shirt, but, it would work to get her to Carol's. Even so, clothes only served to highlight every absurd inch of her body. Thankfully, with her dick nestled between her stomach and her skirt, about fifteen of them were out of sight.

"Man, it's a good thing Carol's kinky... because I am going to blow her mind when she sees me like this." (4364)

12