All Comments on 'Demonic Bargain'

by HumbleAuthor

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
cittrancittranabout 8 years ago
Quite good

I am anticipating that second chapter!

kizkizkizkizabout 8 years ago
Well written...but not much plot

I have a hard time reading several thousands of words without any real plot. There's no tension or drama in the story, just a bunch of different sex scenes...which were really well written, but I didn't feel much because I wasn't invested in the story.

I'd much rather hear about those early days when the warlock-mistress-to-be is stumbling around with only her beefy demon lord-protector to aid her.

Also the premise that no one else in the world used "sex magic" seemed a stretch on Literotica, where every story that has "demon" in the title instantly means tons of sex. So, I would have loved to understand much more about why no other warlocks would dream of trying to have sex / harvesting the demonic power of those they summon through "direct transfusion".

Also, a cool twist could have been if the Demon Lord was tricked and all his powers sucked up and now he need to reclaim them from the Warlock-Demoness...instead of just a happy ending.

Anyway, those were my reactions. Hope that helps.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yummy!

This demon sex story was hot as hell!

2p1k32p1k3about 8 years ago
Fantastik

Thank you for sharing your time and Force; May you eternally ask the Goddess to alight your path.

May want to establish a more distinct separation between the first summoning and the rest of the story. Some way let the reader know it is in the "past". Maybe set it as a prologue if you can insert a page break.

The story's plot was abundantly there, believe do I. It was just very simple and took less words than the sex.

However, a more balanced spell of transformation that she wanted maybe should have her carrying a half mortal, half demon, baby from their initial union, feel do I. So the soul tied to the fetus being what 'anchored' the warlock's soul to her mortal coil as it ascended.

The ascension spell should have reintroduced Jaxus's lost soul into his demon body, think do I. Moreover, the children should have intake souls as well.

Therefore, it may be far more interesting if the two are unable to reach the abyss full, believe do I. Maybe a Demi Astral Plane at most, but in short, they would be anchored to the Prime Material {reality}, think do I.

This would essentially create a demonic Hell War in the abyss and maybe elsewhere. On one side, what is left of 'their' kingdom {bound to be turn coats} against all other "soulless" demons, as you wrote...

I believe the exact wording explains that becoming a demon strips the subject's mortal coil of it's soul. Hence the need for the Warlock to find a spell that kept her soul.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So hot

This was amazing! Looking forward to more of your work!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous