Demonic Bargain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jaqq'Xorrucus'Sec'Rileth"

She paused, "Thank you for your trust in me Jaqq'Xorrucus'Sec'Rileth, it is an honor." She found her page and began collecting her reagents. "I may shorten that to Xorrucus when I talk to you, if you don't mind." Jaxus laughed loudly as she began her final preparations. She placed her reagents in an incense bowl before lighting them, and began to chant her incantation. The candles in the room flared as magic gathered. Jaxus could feel the tingle of it around him. When she finished, Cassia directed him to the grand four poster bed sitting against the middle of one wall. She disrobed slowly, revealing her body to him in a way he enjoyed before walking to him seductively. Jaxus drank in the sight of the beautiful woman walking towards him, the thin green runes that covered her now exposed. They swirled on her breasts, focused around her pert pink nipples. They moved across her toned belly in waves, and pointed toward her shaven slit. They travelled down her legs and arms in intricate patterns. They would mean little to any but Jaxus, the one who had etched them, and knew all the power they contained.

Cassia reached the bed and unpinned her hair, letting it fall down once more. She fixed her demon lover with a lusty glance. "And now for the fun part."

"Indeed." he said as he grabbed her hips and guided her to lay down beside him. The pair continued their tongue duel from before. Fierce and passionate with no clear winner in sight, they drowned in each other as their hands roamed freely over each other. Jaxus stroked and lightly massaged her breasts, occasionally teasing her nipples. Cassia's hands explored his chest and abdomen, feeling his hard muscles, and lightly stroking his rigid cock.

It didn't take long for both sets of hands to travel downwards. Cassis began to play with his thick member in earnest, stroking it and teasing the head while she cupped and pulled on his balls. Jaxus gently stroked the warlock's moist pussy, his fingers tracing around her puffy lips, between them, circling and rubbing her clit, producing moans from her that matched his grunts from her hands on his member.

As they warmed up Jaxus began to probe Cassia's hot, wet pussy with his fingers, curling them against her inner walls. He pressed his thumb to her clit and stroked it, making her moans deepen in pleasure. In response Cassia attacked his cock as best she could. Years of practice allowed her to work magic with her hands despite the stretch to reach his lips and his crotch across his massive torso. She stroked him roughly and played with his tip, tracing a finger around the rim of his head and stroking the sensitive slit. Jaxus began to snort and grunt louder, breaking the kiss. Cassia grinned in her triumph and continued to play.

Wanting revenge he rolled her over onto her back and pinned her from above. Starting from her lips he began to travel down her body with his mouth. Nipping her ears, kissing and sucking along her neck in a way that made her stretch in pleasure. Jaxus continued down, kissing the top of her breasts, sucking and licking her nipples and the underside of her breasts. Cassia arched her back to present herself to the pleasure he provided. When he was done teasing her chest, Jaxus moved down her belly, briefly stopping to tongue her perfect belly button before continuing to her hungry slit.

Jaxus attacked her pussy and clit with his mouth and hands, probing into her to reach her most sensitive spots and attacking with vigour. Cassia's moans increased as he brought her to a swift and messy orgasm, cum gushing all over his face and fingers. As she recovered, Jaxus climbed back up the bed and lay down next to her on his back. Cassia then moved down his body to return the favour, grasping his large prick and stroking it with purpose. Years of fucking Jaxus gave Cassia intimate knowledge of his body which she used to swiftly trigger an orgasm. She sucked, nipped and tongued his head, shaft and balls while rapidly jerking him off to bring him to his peak before deepthroating him to send him over the edge. Jaxus roared as he sprayed huge streams of semen down her throat. Cassia swallowed every drop of his demon cum before licking his head clean and sucking on his slit, taking the energy she would need for the night to come.

Licking her lips she brought herself up until her aching pussy was hovering above his still rigid cock. She looked down with surprise, "It seems to have grown bigger since the last time, this is going to be a very tight fit."

Jaxus's excitement for the night of fucking to come, and the final result, had caused his dick to enlarge slightly. Cassia was not sure how she was going to fit this monster in her, but was determined to do it.

Jaxus held on to Cassia's hips to give her stability as she grabbed his demon cock and began rubbing it against her entrance. She ran his head between her folds repeatedly to get her pussy to open up for his entrance. After a minute she set his dickhead at her entrance and pushed softly down on his cock, gasping as the first few centimetres of his head entered her. After a moment to stop and shiver in pleasure, she continued to press down onto him, moaning deeply as the rest of his flared head pressed into her and spread her wide open. She took another moment to breathe when his whole head had nestled fully inside her, her lips wrapping tightly around his shaft and locking him inside her. Cassia had never felt more full in her life, and she still had the rest of his delicious demon dick to go. Locking eyes with her lover, she began to squeeze more of him inside her, eyes fluttering in intense pleasure. When she stopped Jaxus guided her hips back up, leaving just his tip inside, before pushing her back down onto him. The added force of his strong hands pushed more of his length into Cassia, making her moan deeply once again.

Cassia could not believe the pleasure she was getting from this slow penetration, each new thrust was turning her on more as her inner walls slowly adjusted to his size. Without thinking her hips dropped, taking another few centimetres of his thick cock into her pussy. The sudden intrusion took her breath away and she nearly came on the spot. Unable to stop herself, she began to play with her own tits as Jaxus thrust deeper into her.

Jaxus was marvelling at the extreme tightness of her pussy. Cassia was so wound up now that her inner walls were constantly squeezing his length. He was nearly all the way in her now and dying to finish his journey. Tightening his grip on her, he thrust hard into her, implanting half of his remaining length in her pussy. Cassia, caught of guard, lost her balance and fell forward gasping. She managed to catch herself, arms gripping tightly to his chest and mouth open in shock and pleasure. Jaxus withdrew almost all of his dick from her, and pulled her down on him, sinking into her to the hilt. As Jaxus's cock hit her cervix, Cassia came on the spot, arching her back and screaming out as she lost control of her body.

Jaxus was enraptured by the sight of the woman above him, and the feeling of her cumming around his cock. He groaned as her hot cum washed over him, drenching his cock and spilling out over his balls. Jaxus slid his hands up her belly to play with her full breasts as Cassia came down from her high.

Cassia leaned down to kiss Jaxus briefly, then sat back up to give her the leverage to start riding him slowly. Jaxus returned her thrusts, pushing up into her as she came down and watching her breasts bounce lightly on her chest. Cassia pressed down on him and started thrusting more insistently, taking half of his huge cock in and out of her body. She thrust down deep enough to make him tap her cervix each time, determined to bring them both to orgasm as fast as possible. Jaxus could feel his orgasm approaching and picked up the pace, fucking Cassia as fast as he could. He thrust into her so hard that she couldn't even think properly, moaning uncontrollably as he pounded at her core. Jaxus felt his balls boiling as his seed started rushing up his length. With a final thrust he planted himself against her cervix and came directly into her womb. His orgasm was explosive, huge amounts of cum gushing into her womb and filling her up.

The feeling of his hot demon cum flooding her inner sanctum triggered Cassia's next orgasm. Her pussy convulsed around Jaxus's thick cock, milking it for every last drop of seed. She collapsed on top of the demon lord as her body struggled to absorb the overwhelming quantity of demonic energy he provided. Thanks to her enchantments, his seed and energy began to change her body. Her skin took on a slightly reddish hue as the muscles beneath tensed and coiled, becoming unnaturally strong. The green glow to her eyes intensified to the point that it could not be explained away as a trick of the light. Jaxus found the bright glow extremely erotic, it was an obvious signal of the demonic changes taking hold.

Jaxus rolled to the side and removed his cock from her silken core, earning a cry of protest from Cassia. He flipped her over, putting her back to him, and lifted her leg to give him access. Seeking her pussy with his cock, he pushed at her entrance and slipped back in easily. Cassia moaned in pleasure at his rough return to her depths, clutching the sheets as he started fucking her again. Jaxus could not fuck her as hard from this angle, but made sure to implant himself as deep as possible with each thrust, earning sighs of pleasure from his lover. Cassia relaxed into his slower lovemaking and started playing with herself as she bounced with each solid thrust. Jaxus looked down on her, enjoying the view as she played with her big, pillowy breasts, kneading and pulling on them before moving her hands down to their point of union. She the both of them, stroking her clit and his grasping his shaft, pushing them both towards orgasm.

Jaxus felt a surge of energy as she gripped his testicles, juggling them as if they were a pair of stress balls. He sped up his thrusts, grunting as he built toward orgasm. Soon he was pounding into her, slapping against her ass as his excitement built. Cassia went back to rubbing her clit rapidly, bringing herself to a quick orgasm as her body tensed up and her eyes squeezed shut. Her pussy clamping down on his cock brought Jaxus to his own orgasm, roaring loudly as he hilted in her and came explosively. Torrents of cum flooding into her and splashing out over his pelvis.

Jaxus was slipping into a frenzy. He pulled them both up to all fours while still deep inside her, and continued to fuck her pussy hard. Cassia got no respite from his onslaught as more changes occurred across her body. Her lusty moans deepened slightly as her torso expanded, her limbs lengthening to match. Her physical and magical strength continued to grow as her body absorbed more of the demon lord's seed. When she was able to open her eyes again, the glow had intensified and small flickers of green felflame were shooting from the corners of her eyes. Cassia's strengthened body was able to brace against the rough fucking of her lover. Her old body would have collapsed from the force of his thrusts.

Jaxus was fucking her faster and harder than ever before, implanting himself to the hilt as Cassia thrust back in kind. The pair began growling and moaning out the other's name as they lost themselves to the animalistic nature of sex. His balls slapped into her clit with every thrust and the head of his rock hard cock slammed into her cervix so hard that she started seeing stars. Jaxus pressed his body down on her back, claiming her like a bitch in heat. He nipped at her neck and shoulder, earning more lusty moans and cries from his woman.

The pair continued fucking for what seemed like ages. Slowly building to orgasm despite the frenzy of their fucking. The bed began to creak in protest of their actions, swaying almost as much as Cassia's large supple breasts.

Jaxus bit into her neck as he passed the point of no return, pressing up against her cervix as his thick cum shot up his shaft. His seed sprayed directly into her womb once more, filling her up for the third time tonight. Cassia was exhilarated from his animalistic fucking and once again came from the sensation of his boiling seed filling her core. She collapsed to the sheets as the most dramatic changes of the night took her body. She grew once more as her skin reddened further. The runes covering her body began to glow and thicken. Small bumps appeared on her forehead and above her luscious ass as her fingernails sharpened into small claws. The flicker of felflame in her eyes ignited into a small inferno, casting a green glow on the sheets below her.

Jaxus was worried that Cassia was becoming too lost in the frenzy of their lovemaking, and would not be able to maintain the spell required for her full transformation into a demon. If she lost focus the demonic energies could corrupt her essence, destroying her mind. Unfortunately Jaxus was already too lost in the frenzy to do anything about it, and continued fucking her relentlessly.

Cassia was fortunately more focused than he thought. She was astounded by the rush of power she received from his latest gift. She now had enough to bind their essences together. One last orgasm would complete her transformation. Through her moans she managed to give an order to Jaxus.

"One last orgasm is all I need! Fuck me like our first time! Complete the circle! Give me my ascension!"

Jaxus did as she commanded, pulling out and throwing Cassia on her back before falling onto her body to fuck her once more. His cock swelled as he slammed back into her. Cassia screamed in pleasure and wrapped her arms and legs around his muscular body. Her pussy gripped and caressed his demon cock as he pounded her. His cock felt like white hot steel as it plundered her body. She dug her nails into his back and began screaming out his true name as their connection deepened.

"Xorrucus!!"

Xorrucus was lost to the pleasure of her molten core. He was possessed by a singular need to fill her with his seed one last time and make her his forever. He slammed into her desperately, making the bed crack and splinter from his force. He called out her name in kind as he raced to the final, most intense peak.

Cassia, sensing his looming release began chanting the final part of her spell. As the final word left her mouth, magic swirled around their bodies. It grasped onto their souls and bound them together tighter than any force in existence. The instant this happened their eyes widened. The moment seemed to stretch in time as they became aware of the other fully for the first time. Suddenly the instant was over and they were both swept up in a singular orgasm. They screamed as their bodies came together in consuming bliss. They gushed against the other, a sea of cum exploding from Cassia's ravaged pussy. Her core drank greedily as it was flooded and overflowed with his molten hot cum, starting her final transformation.

Xorrucus experienced the longest orgasm of his life, a seemingly never ending stream of cum bursting from his tip and into Cassia's changing body below. Her skin changed colour to a deep crimson and her demon runes thickening and glowing to match his own. Her body enlarged swiftly, she grew well past two metres tall, her bones and muscles growing to match. As his orgasm tapered off, Cassia threw him off her.

Xorrucus landed on the floor ass first, his spent cock finally subsiding, as he watch her transformation come to completion.

Cassia sat up as elegant curling horns burst from the bumps on her forehead and a long swishing tail grew from the one at the base of her spine. Her breasts grew with her body and tightened, sitting as perfect orbs high on her chest. Her nipples turned a dark red that he found so alluring he could not look away. As the changes finished, Cassia slid off the bed to stand on her newly hoofed feet before him. Xorrucus stood up to examine his new mate. She stood half a head shorter than him, staring at him with eyes that were a raging inferno of felfire. Her chest was heaving in exhaustion from her transformation. She was now hairless apart from her head like any true demon and adorned by glowing green runes that thrummed with power. Xorrucus took a long time to admire the curving runes that surrounded her breasts and hot demon sex. She put a hand on her hip and cocked it to the side as she watched him expectantly with a look of pure glee on her face.

"I have decided," he started, "that you are without doubt the most beautiful and alluring demon I have ever laid eyes on. I am glad to call you my own."

Cassia's grin widened as she ran into his arms. The two shared their first passionate kiss as a mated pair. Xorrucus enjoyed the duel with her new elongated demonic tongue, his cock stirring once more. Cassia pulled away from him to look at his rigid length with a mischievous grin.

"Now that I have a body to match yours, it is only fair that you have a cock to match my new body."

With that she dropped down to her knees and took his length deep into her mouth. Xorrucus groaned as Cassia deepthroated him, her long tongue sneaking out over his underside to curl around his balls. Cassia grabbed his thighs for stability as she sucked down on his cock like a lollipop. Xorrucus could feel her channeling magic into his length. He grasped her head with both hands and started thrusting lightly into her mouth as he felt her powerful magic saturate his cock. When she was done she pulled back, suckling on his dickhead while stroking his length with one hand and tugging his balls with the other. Her long tongue skillfully teased him, snaking up and down his length and teasing his most sensitive spots. Cassia brought him swiftly to orgasm, Xorrucus grunted as he came in her mouth. She drank it up eagerly and squeezed him for any remainder, cumming lightly herself from sheer excitement.

Xorrucus was suddenly overcome by a strange sensation as his rigid cock began to grow. Cassia sat up and wrapped her breasts around his lengthening prick. His balls also swelled in size as Cassia began to caress his growing cock with her soft twin orbs. Xorrucus was lost in the pleasure of the greatest titfuck he had ever received as his cock doubled in length while his balls tripled. Cassia suckled on his dickhead once again when it's growth made it poke between her mounds, quickly bringing Xorrucus to another peak. As his growth finished, he came violently flooding her mouth with his cum before pulling from its confines. He sprayed more cum over her, soaking her hair, face and breasts with his thick cream.

As his cum began to drip down her face and into the valley between her breasts, Cassia stood back up while licking her lips. She gave him a lusty look while saying, "Well now that we've got you more to my size, how about we put that monster to a test by giving me a good hard fucking?"

Xorrucus's cock twitched at that offer. "Nothing would please me more my love."

"There is one more thing I should tell you before we start," she continued, putting a hand on his chest, "Now that my transformation is complete, I am a true demon like yourself. This means that I am now fully fertile to your seed."

Xorrucus's nostrils flared and his cock twitched again, taking on a painful hardness and burning need that could only be quenched by her soaked depths.

"All you need to do my dear Xorrucus is fuck me hard and pump me full of that tasty demon cum of yours, and we will have our own children before you know it." Cassia finished, staring at him with eyes that screamed 'Fuck me now!'

Xorrucus leaped into action. Cassia tried to resist him in a playful fight but could not prevent his intense need. He pushed her up against the wall and pinned her arms above her head. He nudged her legs apart with his knees and sought out her wet lips with his rock hard length. His wide head found her pussy and he pushed in with his new prick. Cassia squealed in delight. She wasn't used to the length and girth of his enhanced cock and his intrusion was like taking him for the first time all over again. They both revelled in the resistance her tight pussy put up against his thick cock, but his powerful thrust could not be stopped. Cassia's legs wrapped around his hips automatically as Xorrucus hilted himself fully. He was a perfect fit, his spongy head pressed firmly against her cervix and his girth stretching her out just the way she liked.