Demonic Bargain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassia moaned loudly at his first thrust. His powerful cock slamming against her cervix and making her breasts bounce on her chest.

Xorrucus began to fuck his mate with a new vigour, impaling her fully on his massive cock with each rapid thrust. She moaned constantly as her body bounced from his force. She struggled desperately to free her arms from his grip so she could wrap them around him, but he would not relinquish her. Cassia began to cry out his name and moan encouragement to him as she came to her first orgasm.
"Oh fuck yes Xorrucus! Fuck! Fuck me! Fill me with your seed! Oh! Fuck! I'm gunna cum! Yes! Fuck! Fuck! Aaah!"

With that she lost control, her pussy clamped down on his thick cock and flooded it with her cum, providing more lubrication to her already drenched pussy. Xorrucus kept fucking her hard. He drew her in for a passionate kiss, their tongues locked in a lusty battle he was determined to win. Xorrucus got the upper hand, his tongue coiling around hers and then thrusting down into her throat as his cock thrust into her molten depths. Cassia came on the spot, her tail coiling tightly as her pussy drenched his cock again.

Xorrucus finally released her arms to gather her up in them. As Cassia wrapped her arms around his head to keep their kiss going, Xorrucus pulled them off the wall and dropped them to the floor. Cassia's back hit the floor with a thud that she barely registered. She was too wrapped up in the multiple assaults on her senses by his skilled body. Xorrucus used the new position to slam into her pussy even harder, his thick head pressing against the entrance to her core, demanding that it yield to receive his heavy life-giving load. Cassia was ecstatic, desperate for his potent seed and the life she would bear him.

Xorrucus was consumed by his passions. He loved Cassia more than he thought possible, and he wanted, needed to fill her with seed. Her incredible pussy was driving him crazy, gripping his cock tightly as he pushed into its silky depths. Xorrucus was nearing release, his heavy balls boiling and tensing, ready to let loose an ocean of cum to fill his lover.

They reached their peaks together, gripping each other tightly as the fell over the edge. Xorrucus's thick cock bulged as his seed rushed up his shaft to be injected directly into her waiting womb. He slammed into her as his cum burst forth, roaring as his thick cream filled up her core until it overflowed. Cassia's pussy squeezed his massive cock, milking it for every last drop of his potent seed. She was cumming uncontrollably as her pussy greedily drank up his demonic cum. Cassia was in a state of rapture from the feeling of his thick cock pulsing in her channel, delivering even more boiling hot semen into her overflowing core with each powerful spurt.

When his lengthy orgasm finally came to an end, Xorrucus kept his giant red cock firmly planted against her core to stop any of his seed from escaping. Cassia felt his potent seed impregnating her fertile body and came again in excitement. Their union was fully complete and she now carried new life within her. She had never been happier as she held onto him tightly.

The couple were content to lay there in their afterglow, his cock still fully enveloped in her moist channel, holding each other to fully appreciate their new reality before they went for another round.

***

That's all folks! I hope you enjoyed. I plan to write a second chapter at some point which will detail their move to the demon realm. Plenty more sex to be had, and even some fighting!