Demonic Partnership

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terra replied "No my lord, Simon helped me out though after my warning he persisted. Simon knows about demons now thanks to Khem Val." Or so she thought, that last bit was full of anger and annoyance.

Azrial asked "Who is Simon?" Wondering who could have made such an impression on Terra that she remembered what they are called.

Terra answered "The half breed." Azrial was feeling a sense of pride in the half breed and in Terra for staying true to her orders, although he knew that Terra may be young and naïve but she is loyal to her orders.

Azrial spoke after a few seconds to Terra "This is a first for you Terra all the years you have been in my employ after I rescued you from Batherox, you always refer to humans as mortals never by name."

Terra realised this and simply stated "This one is different and I saw first-hand what his power can do and I feel like there is a deeper connection between us."

Azrial seemed glad about this all the time Terra spent in his care while he tended to her and mould her into a respected and feared demon, she never connected with anyone not even him. So what made this half breed special to Terra.

With Terra and Simon

During the walk to the college when While Terra talk to Azrial she missed what Simon said, so Terra asked Simon "Can you repeat that?" Simon only gave a slight chuckle and repeated his question

"How come you spared that demon back there?" confusion hinted in his voice but there was some slight in knowledge that hinted that he knew about demons.

Terra was shocked that a human knew about demons but quickly regained her composure. Terra simply said "So he can go back to his duchess."

Before Simon could respond how ever Terra asked "Why did you spare him when he tried to kill you?" Genuine curiosity in Terra's voice.

Simon matter of fact replied "Because It's not in my nature to kill and I am human after all full of mercy."

Terra heard the honesty in Simon's voice and giggled at the response "You humans are way too trusting especially, you sparing a demon's life when he tried to kill you." Terra told Simon.

Simon stopped walking at this and Terra stopped a few steps ahead of Simon she turned and asked "What's wrong?" feigning concern.

Simon looked at Terra for a few seconds before replying to her comment just "How can you say something like that when you are human yourself?"

Terra stepped closer to Simon and said to Simon while taking a step closer to Simon "I am surprised that you haven't noticed."

Once she finished saying that she was inches away from his face. Terra then whispered in his ear "I am not a human like you, I am a demon this is just a disguise."

This statement didn't faze Simon as he countered with "I guessed that with that much hate going through you regularly, even now your anger is welling up inside of you."

This stunned Terra and Simon decided to leave it for now and told Terra "Shall we continue as I will be late for my session and I will not let that happen with or without you."

With that Simon started walking again leaving Terra stunned and about ten steps behind Simon. Terra sprinted to catch Simon up once she did the pair walked in silence through the gates of the college. Terra asked "What is this place?"

stunned in awe at the sight of the two buildings with a single walkway connecting the two and all the people of all ages walking in and out talking amongst themselves.

Simon replied "This is the college I am studying at." while Terra was taking it all in she didn't notice that Simon was about to say something until he said to Terra

"We need to get a move on as I will be late at this rate."Terra nodded and the two walked into the main college building.The security guard on the door asked.

"ID Badges"

Simon produced his ID badge and was nodded inside while Terra couldn't enter the building.

Simon noticed that Terra was about to use her demonic power and Simon stepped out to calm the situation down. Simon said before either the security guard or Terra said anything "She can sign in as a visitor, while I am in my session."

The security guard nodded her in and Simon took her hand in his to pull her inside before she could react. Once inside Simon took Terra to the reception desk where the visitor signing in book was.

As Terra looked in confusion at the book Simon said to her "It's a signing in book Terra where you have to put your name and the time you came in so security doesn't throw you out."

Terra knew the security guards wouldn't be able to contain her but she also knew that if she did then it would make it harder to convince Simon when her lord came to fill him in and hopefully recruit him without too much trouble.

So she decided to do things the way Simon wanted for the time being although she didn't know why she was compelled to do this for a half breed but she did.

She picked up the pen before realising that she couldn't read or write, Terra told Simon "I cannot do it" Simon was confused before asking

"How come Terra?"

Terra replied in a quiet voice so that only Simon could hear "I don't know how to read or write." She seemed to ashamed by this to even look at Simon.

"I will do it for you Terra." Genuine concern in his voice, Simon picked up the pen and the receptionist screamed

"You cannot do that, she needs to do that!!" Loud enough to get looks from other students going about their business. Simon felt the anger surfacing in the receptionist, Terra was just fidgeting obviously savouring the anger.

Before Simon could say anything Terra said "Shut the fuck up bitch, he is doing that for me as I cannot physically do it." Terra tried to keep the anger from her voice and somewhat succeed.

Simon trying to keep the peace from their being a blood bath, told the receptionist "She cannot as she can't read or write so I am doing it."

The receptionist forgetting to treat everyone the same said "Who cannot read and write everyone can do that so pass the pen to her and let this lady do it herself."

Simon was trying to stop himself being angry, while Terra absorbed all the anger and that fuelled her next comment "what gives you the right to talk to me like that bitch."

Although it might not much on Terra's part though she wanted to rip her heart out there and then. Simon filled in the form for Terra and before anyone said anything he said

"There the form has been filled out for my friend now give her the visitor pass and no one besides us has to know about how unprofessional you have been."

The receptionist without uttering a single word got the visitor pass filled in the name that Simon had signed for Terra and handed the pass, Terra took the pass and the two of them walked away from the reception desk.

Simon pointed Terra towards the canteen and Simon told Terra "I will be back as soon as I can from my session." he stepped closer to Terra and whispered into her ear

"Try not to cause much trouble Terra." Terra noticed that there was two emotions in his voice. One emotion was hope and the other was ever so slight but she sensed kindess in his voice.

Terra just nodded and she turned to see Simon walk up the stairs by reception and she went to have a look around the college still trying to take it all in.

Meanwhile with Azrial and Cara

They arrived in Wolverhampton to the place where Terra sent the signal from. They were nowhere to be seen, they checked in the local shops which turned out to be a Costa Coffee and a options.

Azrial gave the description of a 5 foot 3, small brunette female and a guy she was with. Both places told Azrial and Cara that they saw no one who matched the descriptions.

The pair returned to the car not knowing where they were Terra and the half breed was. They could search the length and breath of Wolverhampton but they knew they wouldn't find them before another demonic lord/lady or duchess found them.

Azrial knew Terra was strong and could easily take on 20 demons no matter whatever sphere they belonged too. Which he saw before he rescued Terra from Batherox a wrath demon.

Azrial contacted Terra through the demonic marks "Terra where are you and the half breed, we are where you sent the signal and you aren't here."

Azrial got the reply "Me and Simon are at the college he is studying at." Terra was still awe struck by the college and this showed in her thoughts.

Azrial told Cara where they were and Cara brought up the GPS that the car was fitted with and within moments she replied There are 2 colleges within Wolverhampton, my lord." It was unclear which college the half breed was at and they both knew that time was sparse to find him.

So the pair decided to go to the bigger college as they might have some luck there, Cara drove the car to the college. When the two arrived at the college Azrial got out and told Cara "Park up and meet me inside." Azrial got a slight nod from Cara.

with that the car was gone. Azrial started his walk into the college, He got stopped by the security guard who asked "ID badge."

Azrial didn't have a ID badge for this particular college so he produced his business ID which read:

T. Azrial, creator of The Harkness Institute for Higher Learning.

The security radioed in to see if this ID badge was acceptable he asked Azrial to stay put until he heard back. By this point Cara had re-joined Azrial and produced her ID badge which read:

Cara, PA to the creator and recruiter for The Harkness Institute for Higher Learning.

The security guard nodded them in and Azrial and Cara got a pleasant surprise.

With Terra

No one bothered Terra at all just the odd visit from the security guard while she wondered around the college. By this point she was over by the library and decided to head to the canteen on the ground floor.

She headed down to the canteen. When she began walking down the final flights of stairs towards the reception area she had a pleasant surprise.

With Simon

Simon had made it to the fourth floor of the college where his session was and he arrived like he always did 15 minutes before the session started.

No one else was there and 5 minutes to go before the session started and still no one showed up only the tutor did, the tutor opened the room and Simon went and sat down in his usual spot which was at the back table closet to the window.

10 minutes had passed and only three other people turned up making only four people overall attending the session. The tutor had set the task for the day and all the students that attended was working on the task.

Everyone was very close to finishing the task after only 20 minutes, since the session began.

When all the students finished and handed the work in to be marked the tutor let them go early as their wasn't any other pieces of work to do. Simon packed up his things and left same as everyone else.

No one saw where he disappeared to, that is what you get for being the quiet one in the group that goes unnoticed at college.

Who shy's away from any confrontation and kept everyone at arms length do he wouldn't get hurt physically and emotionally. As it turns out he was heading to the canteen to see if Terra was still there or not.

Simon got a surprise to see Terra talking to two people in business attire. Strangely no one was paying attention to them, especially since the female like Terra was physically stunning.

Simon went over and all three people turned to look at Simon as he approached and Terra stood up with such speed that her firm boobs bounced, Terra said "Simon there you are I was just telling my companions here about what you did earlier."

This stunned Simon as he knew Terra wasn't this civil and polite from what he saw of her personality. Unknown to Simon sitting behind him were the four people from his course.

Simon and Terra sat down at the table with Terra's companions and the people off his course stopped their conversation and tried to discreetly listen in to the conversation Simon was having.

Simon began to cover that table behind him with his power. All four girls were becoming flushed and began to fidget more as they were overcome with lust.

Azrial noticed this and began using his powers on the table too before leaning forwards and saying to Simon "That is quite unfair using your power on that table."

Simon was puzzled by this before saying "That table deserves it." This stoked curiosity in his companions on the table as to why. Before Azrial could reply.

Cara asked Simon "How do you mean." faking concern for the group of female humans whom was by this point were fidgeting that much that they were attracting attention from other students.

Simon simply said "That table is quick to have a go at me throughout the course so making them feel that is what they deserve."

All of his companions feigned surprise at this before Azrial said "Shall we depart so we can have a full discussion about the business at hand."

With that Simon and Azrial stopped using their powers on the table as the smell of cum was now defined in the air and everyone in the canteen could smell it and that was Simons revenge done.

When Azrial, Terra and Simon reached the entrance gates Cara had brought the car around to collect them, they all got in but instead of all three of them getting in the back Terra got in the front alongside Cara leaving the two males in the back.

Cara asked Azrial "Where are we going my lord?" Simon was confused again with the my lord especially since he didn't tell her before where to go, he obviously respects her a lot.

Azrial replied "Wherever Simon here lives so we can explain the situation in full." This was a shock to Simon.

Cara then asked Simon his address and Simon gave this stranger his address. Compared to the one who tried to kill him earlier these three strangers seemed like allies.

Azrial sat back in his seat which he took opposite Simon while Cara started the car and the journey began in more ways than even Simon thought.

The silence was broke by Azrial saying to Simon "Why don't we explain the situation I am sure you have loads of questions you want answers too?"

12