Demonic Partnership Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tristan's eyes opened and darted around to take in what was happening only to find that Cara, Slamaria, Simon and Terra was gathered around his body.

Terra spoke first "Azrial don't move you only have 5 minutes to say your goodbyes to us and tell us who you want to take over from you as Simon is using his energy so you can say your goodbyes."

Tristan raised his head slightly too see Simon doing this then Tristan said "I don't want to go." before it sunk in that Simon was giving him the energy to speak so he was grateful for that before he spoke to each of the people around him starting with Slamaria.

"Slamaria we have spent so much time together it will feel odd not having you anymore, our agreement ends here though I will be waiting for you in Purgatory, so we can leave this world together just as we promised when Leonardo Da Vinci died. Always remember me with fondness whenever you get the chance, good bye my love."

Slamaria was openly crying something that Cara, Terra and Simon at this, as it shouldn't be phasing a demon when another passes but to Slamaria this was no ordinary demon he was her lover.

Though they never married they also never took part in sex as that would've led to the death of one or both of them.

Tristan then turned to Cara before speaking "Cara you have helped me through many difficult times in the past, Do the same for Simon he needs you now just as I did.

Thank you for your assistance since I became a demon lord you stayed loyal to me when everyone else turned against me at the sovereign courts after I overthrew my lord. Ever sweet Cara good bye stay true to Simon as you did with me."

Cara was also crying at this goodbye though her pride was trying to get the better of her, Cara went against her pride sphere and showed this emotion.

It was hard on Cara too as she had known Azrial while his former lord was still living before Azrial overthrew her, for some reason Azrial always knew how to touch Cara's heart deep down even for demons that was impressive. Even now he still knew how to do it.

Tristan then moved his head slightly too look directly at Terra who was crying even before she heard his goodbye to her, Tristan started to talk to Terra saying his goodbye to her.

"Terra we may not have known each other for long but I still value you as one of my nearest and dearest, when I rescued you from Batherox during the initial meeting we had to try and forge an alliance you were just an attack dog so to speak.

That day I nearly started war liberating you from Batherox you didn't understand why I was doing it at first but you came around a few days after. I taught you how to speak, change forms and how to have civilised conversations with everyone else.

Then you met Simon here and where you couldn't forge a connection with me he reached deep inside your heart, forging that connection you couldn't have with me.

I am glad he did however as he taught you the one lesson I couldn't and that is love, Terra stay by Simon's side through his reign as a demon lord he needs you just as much as you need him. Goodbye Terra."

This pushed Terra over the edge as she wasn't expecting much of a heart felt goodbye considering how horrible she treated him after he risked his life to save her, she got the farewell that to Terra she didn't deserve.

In that moment she made a promise to herself to make Tristan proud of her in doing so making her worthy of the goodbye she got off Tristan.Finally Tristan turned his head to look at Simon before he said his goodbye to Simon.

"Simon we haven't known each other long but I am glad that we got to meet no matter how short it was, your mum would be so proud to see what you have become, not only the demon side but your human side.

I am leaving everything my assets, my estate, my army and my title as a lord to you. This was the plan all along it just got sped up, look after Cara, Terra and Slamaria if she will let you for me. Goodbye Simon."

Simon heard all this and he too was crying though he was using all his concentration keeping Tristan alive long enough he now had two minutes until the energy that was keeping him alive was used up.

Simon was aware of this and he looked briefly at his companions. Tristan was aware that his time was running short so he had two things left to say to his companions.

"Simon grab my hand and I will pass everything I have to you my memories and power after I say this final thing I will push my essence into you."

Simon took Tristan's hand in his free hand and he waited for Tristan to say his final words before the energy ran out.

"Before I go I want to tell you that you are fantastic, absolutely fantastic and you know what... So was I."

with that Tristan pushed all his power into Simon's hand passing everything to Simon, Tristan's body went limp as the last of the essence left his body.

Everyone was sitting there in silence around Tristan's body for 3 minutes just taking what had just happened in each of Tristan's goodbyes ringing in their ears.

Until Simon broke the silence but even his voice was softer then before Simon could sense that his companions wasn't up for anything currently but he knew that this war had to end.

"Let's go and stop this pointless war in the most peaceful way we can in memory of Tristan, also whoever else lost their life in this battle." Simon said to his companions.

This brought his companions around and would also prove as something to take their minds away from what just happened, they all agreed that it was the best thing to do as they waited for Simon to take charge of this situation the first war the new demon lord was involved in.

Simon said to his companions

"Firstly the first thing we need to do is disperse any fights and get all the demons listening which we all will do, they will scan us immediately and those that accept the change in leadership will be sent to Tristan's estate in Leeds.

Cara that's your job to send the demons who accept the change to Tristan's mansion. Then any who don't accept the change we will have no choice but to eliminate them Terra that's what you and I do.

Slamaria if you are up to assisting us, then yours and Cara's job once Cara has finished sending those who are loyal to Tristan's mansion take out any runners.

Cara you will take out any deserters who try to flee by the man on the horse statue and Slamaria you will keep them from entering the shopping centre any who enter eliminate without causing a mess. If we do this properly no one will lose their life today."

His companions nodded knowing their roles and they split up as Slamaria headed round past Forbidden Planet heading to the entrance by Argos, Cara headed to where the man on the horse statue was.

Finally Simon and Terra headed through the entrance where Costa Coffee was located heading up to the Starbucks entrance blocking of any demons who may try to ambush them.

While on their way to the Starbucks entrance Simon asked Terra about what the deal was with Batherox and how she became part of his army.

When Terra asked Simon about why he didn't search Batherox's memory that was now alongside Tristan's in Simons head. Simon told Terra that he didn't want to be subjected to the harm that Batherox caused.

Also when he animated Tristan's body for the goodbyes Simon had to give up most of Batherox's memories including about Terra.

Terra proceeded to tell Simon her story

Terra's Story

I was originally sent in to kill Batherox, I knew how to read and write at this point but as soon as I entered his mansion in America I was literally out of time.

Batherox was nothing but merciless as I was instantly over powered by two of his wrath demons, I was subjected to something that completely knocked me out.

I awoke a few hours later strapped to a chair bound by something that I could not break, I quickly realised that it was a chain forged by demon flesh no one can break free.

After a considerable length of time Batherox finally came in with a strange device. He didn't say anything just pointed the device at me and it screeched on and the next few minutes was all a haze.

The next thing I knew I am fighting in the pits under his mansion, I couldn't stop myself in those 50 years I killed 10,000 demons of all spheres and I absorbed there essences, I mean although I am a wrath demon it's in my nature to kill but that is too much.

My power was high but nowhere near your power or the late lord Azrial, in those years I forgot everything how to read, write and talk even lost all my memories. Then lord Azrial came he could see me not for the killing machine I had become but the person I was deep down.

He tried to get a deal going with Batherox but Batherox wasn't having any of it. Finally lord Azrial gave up and just took me him, Duchess Ivy and Cara slaughtered everyone but Batherox who Tristan spared that day there was maybe 20,000 demons as Batherox just took demons no matter what.

Lord Azrial took me in taught me how to control my power and re taught me to talk, I didn't trust him enough though he regarded me as one of his inner circle who he trusted with his life. One day Ella whom I never met before that day came in with a baby who turned out to be you Simon.

Tristan trusted me enough to be your guardian while you were at the mansion. When Ella didn't come back Tristan started the ghost protocol where your entire existence was hidden to keep you safe.

You were transported back to Wolverhampton so you could grow up without being worried about demons. 18 years went by as I gained knowledge and understanding Tristan got the signal that your powers had started to manifest.

He trusted no one with overseeing you apart from me as I was still your guardian, I took off but the signal dissipated so I was flying blind going from place to place killing only to stay alive until my search brought me to Wolverhampton.

That's when I had that unfortunate run in with Khem Val and you came in to save me, though I didn't need saving I could've destroyed him quickly if you chose not to intervene.

As I saw you something stirred inside of me, it wasn't just lust it was much deeper than that, I can only describe it how you humans would say making a friendship. From that point you know the rest Simon so that is my story.

Back to the fight

As Simon and Terra approached the Starbucks exit to where the fight was reaching the point where no one could survive without deciding what side they are on. Simon noticed that Cara and Slamaria were in place at opposite ends of the shopping centre, Simon and Terra were in the middle of the war and all Simon had to do was get their attention.

As Simon widened his senses to see how many demons were still alive in the fight, he felt a new presence approach but this person's power was higher than he ever felt as it rivalled his own power.

Simon was wondering how he could get their attention but as it seemed the new presence had the same idea as the new presence landed half way between the Starbucks entrance and Marks and Spencer's .

The landing was smooth and precise though the impact shook the ground making every demon stop and look to the new presence. As the demon stood up slowly it reminded Simon of the scene out of The Terminator.

where the terminator stood up after getting sent back in time to kill Sarah Connors, where the terminator would be stark naked hunched over with both arms on the ground either side of him.

Simon saw the demon stand up as he noticed that she had next to no armour on her front just a small amount on her chest protecting the heart, she stood the same height as Slamaria with purple skin, small amount of muscles enough to intimidate anyone else.

She had wings which looked similar to the wings Simon had, her face was clearly recognisable as human more specifically a porn star that Simon watches he knew her as Madison Ivy. That was all Simon could tell from a distance.

All the other demons moved away from her, they obviously feared her she walked over to Simon and as Terra moved away slightly the only one not to budge was Simon. As Madison spoke her voice was the same as it was while in her human form.

It seemed to Simon that demons could change their voice if they wanted to and she didn't as it seems. Her and Simon had a conversation everyone looked amazed and shocked he didn't fear her."Where's Lord Azrial?" Madison asked concern in her voice.

"he passed away a few minutes ago, due to substantial wounds left by Batherox." Simon replied sadness could be heard in his voice.

"Batherox must pay for this."

"He already has forfeited his life which I took and used to animate Tristan's body enough for him to say his goodbyes and provide closure to those close to him."

"Good to know that Batherox is dead so who did lord Azrial leave in charge to take his place." Madison asked as curiosity took over.

"Tristan past leadership over to me and Batherox's reign has ended leaving me to step into the role and act as demon lord over both their armies."

"Well that must mean that my allegiants is now with you my lord."

"We must discuss this later Madison we have a matter I must put an end to here first."

"Of course my lord let me be of service to you as Lord Azrial's faithful ally I would be humble if you would carry that on."

"Of course I will Madison good to know that you accept me as a suitable replacement to Tristan."

With that Simon, Madison and Terra walked to where Madison had landed, to start off with Terra was holding back a fair bit until Simon grabbed her hand pulling her to walk alongside him and Madison to the main land site.

As every demon held back and did not fight Simon seized the opportunity to end this pointless war. Simon shouted so every demon heard him clearly by the 2,500 demons that still lived.

"This is your last chance to be a part of this army as you all can sense Batherox and Tristan are no longer with us they both have past their rule and titles to me, this war is now over there cannot be no winner just collaboration.

If you wish to join us in our new army then go to Cara by the statue of the man on the horse where she will direct you to where this army will be based, if you do not want to join us stay where you are we will deal with you separately."

Everyone heard this some of the demons talked amongst themselves while those that knew what this meant went to Cara where they were directed to Tristan's mansion when one of the wrath demons shouted "No" as they dived at Simon talons out hoping to incapacitate Simon. Simon however heard this and before the other demon could get closer to him, Terra or Madison one of Simon's tentacles emerged.

Upon physic command Simons tentacle flew out striking the demon through the head, splattering his brains all over the pavement. As Simon withdrew his tentacle from the skull of this demon, its body slumped to the floor which brought a loud thud as it hit the floor.

Every demon that was left saw this which startled every other demon apart from Terra and Madison who saw this as Slamaria and Cara were too busy dealing with demons trying to flee and being sent to the location where the new lords army would be.

Simon said in a quiet voice so that Madison and Terra heard this "Eliminate all demons that haven't joined us."

With that both Terra and Madison dove into different groups of demons quickly destroying all the other demons before they knew what was happening. Slamaria heard this she started eliminating demons that were remaining by Primark up to Marks and Spencer's.

Cara also heard this as she dealt with the last demon who wanted to join Simon's new army, she too swung into battle and finally so did Simon.

At this point all Simons 30 tentacles were out on display so were his wrist blades as he wiped countless demons out, all 5 of them that were wiping the rest of the demons out were doing this with extreme efficiently.

They were also absorbing the power of every demon they wiped out leaving them with the memories.

10 minutes & 1,270 demons later

Terra was absorbing the last demon left alive besides Simon, Slamaria, Madison and Cara who were walking towards Terra as she threw the corpse of the demon on the floor.

All of their powers had grown to be extremely high standards, Cara spoke first "Well that was eventful, you swayed 1,280 demons to joining you my lord." It would take some time until Simon got used to being called lord.

Though he had done it survived his first demon war though he wouldn't have been able to do it if it wasn't for Cara, Madison, Slamaria and Terra.

Simon then spoke "let's all head back to the car we all have things that need clearing up but first Cara you wouldn't happen to have a demon clean up team that you could dispatch to clean this mess up?"

Cara replied "Of course my lord as soon as we get back to the car I will contact them and get them dispatched right away." Simon couldn't get used to his inner circle of allies calling him my lord so he asked them to drop the lord and call him by his first name.

This shocked all 5 of the demons not that he wanted them to stop calling him my lord but that he asked them to and not just order them not to do it.

They all headed back to the car except for Slamaria who instructed them that she must depart as she has her own army of demons & faithful humans that she had to get back to. Simon asked her "Will we ever see you again?"

Slamaria replied "Of course you will see me at the sovereign court next year, business meetings about any demon situations but I will give you time to adjust to being lord over your new demon army and any humans you decide to recruit.

Thanks for allowing me to say my farewell to Azrial, with kindness like that you will make a great demon lord." With that Slamaria flew off into the nights sky.

Simon, Cara, Terra and Madison arrived back at the land rover, they all changed back into their human forms which to Simon felt great to be back in his human form although he was naked. He looked over at Madison noticing the body that she had which he only saw in her porn videos.

Madison stood at 4 foot 11 inches, slim build made all the more alluring by the big boobs she had, Simon could tell that she worked out at a gym. She had long black hair on her head and a completely shaved pubic area.

Simon guessed that she was a lust demon especially being involved in the porn industry as that would make more sense to satisfying her hunger. They all got dressed into the clothes they left in the car before the war began, to the surprise of Simon in the boot of the car was a spare bag of clothes.

Tristan had obviously considered the possibility that another demon would turn up though how he accurately guessed that it would be a female demon stumped Simon.

He was grateful however that she had some clothes, all of them got into the car Cara and Terra sitting in the front leaving Madison and Simon to sit in the back.

Cara picked up her phone dialled a number dispatching the clean-up team to Wolverhampton, so there was no evidence of a full out demon war had taken place. Cara asked "Where are we going Simon?" before Simon replied.

"Head to Tristan's mansion in Leeds but first I need to swing by my house to grab a few things." Cara nodded as she set the satnav to Simons address.

12 minutes later

Cara pulled up outside Simon's house he instructed Cara to keep the car running as he wouldn't be long, he only needed to grab his notepads to finish any college work he had outstanding and a change of clothes.

As Simon unlocked the front door entering his home he headed into the front room to grab his gym bag which he emptied out when he got upstairs.