Demonic Partnership Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon placed a clean set of clothes though his style was smart casual so all that was placed in his gym bag was a clean pair of socks, pants and a T-shirt although he did place his ties, blazer and white shirt along with his cufflinks into his bag also.

He didn't need to find his notepads as he had them in the bag he carried with him for college on his way out he picked up his keys and iPhone charger. Locking the house as he exited not forgetting to pick up the mail he had that day before walking back to the car to join his companions.

Once he got back to the car he placed his gym bag alongside his backpack in the boot, as he got back in the back of the car to once again re-join Cara, Madison and Terra as they set off for Leeds.

By this point it was 7pm so it would be 10pm by the time they got to Leeds which gave Simon plenty of time to get to know his companions more but not before he scanned their minds using the tentacle trick also installing a few things making sure that these 3 demons were truly his inner circle of allies which he could depend on once back at the mansion.

When 3 tentacles emerged from Simon's back none of his companions noticed this until they felt it enter their heads accessing the mind. Simon scanned all of the demons minds copying every piece of knowledge he could about them so he knew them a bit better. Once he did this he then proceeded to install different things in the minds.

Starting with Terra's mind

Simon knew that she liked him this made the changes easier to do on Terra, so Simon decided to install that he was her best friend that she would do anything to help with them having sexual intercourse occasionally. This would only strengthen there friendship and special bond.

Simon also installed in Terra that she would remain loyal to him in both the sense of keeping their friendship but also in the demon sense.

Next with Cara's mind

Simon removed the stuff he installed earlier about when Tristan was around but decided to fill that gap with complete loyalty to Simon making sure that she knew Simon was one of her friends.

That alongside with Terra would occasionally have sexual intercourse with her which would make their friendship stronger.

Finally with Madison's mind

Simon started off by making Madison completely loyal to him but instead of making her a friend of his, Simon decided to make Madison want to be his girlfriend where they would do what every good couple do.

Which would range from going on dates, spend time together, send each other lovey texts/ picture texts and of course have regular sexual intercourse making sure that both her and Simon didn't eat the others essence. Simon also placed that she would be a very loving girlfriend that would do anything to defend her partner to demons and humans.

Simon made sure that Madison was completely fine with him fucking others as he was fine with her fucking whoever as part of her job, so long as to both of them didn't become or make other pregnant.

(Simon had yet to find out that he could control the potency of his ejaculation to make other pregnant or not)

After all both Simon and Madison were lust demons feeding of emotions such as lust and love was in their nature.

Simon also made sure that Cara and Terra would when they are not carrying out his duties that he set them, want to have sexual intercourse but only with Simon. Unless he was occupied in that case they would fuck humans or other demons of the same sphere as them.

Simon withdrew his tentacles letting the changes take effect which only took a few seconds, Simon was glad that he made them loyal as while he was away from the mansion they would be his eyes and ears keeping him in the loop as to what is happening when he wasn't there.

One of the many things he had already planned was leaving the mansion in control of Cara and Terra when wasn't there due to business meetings or attending college.

Simon thought that things were beginning to get better with the whole demon situation becoming a demon lord with the best inner circle of loyal demons. All the while Madison had hooked her arm through his as she snuggled against Simon showing all the love that a girlfriend would show.